NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Justice Junkie: I think the Gatorade bottle was big in your dream because it's an easy attempt at an alibi. (I can't say everyone tosses their receipts tho, since my husband usually stuffs those into his wallet). What I was thinking, too, is that I don't see why he'd need the Gatorade when refreshments of that variety (sports drinks to replenish electrolites) are offered for free to the teams playing the game.

I did this scenerio with friends numerous times. Sit at your desk and have someone come up to you and put their left arm around you, as in a hug, okay honey, i'm leaving... what is your first instict? Mine is instinctively to take my left hand and pat them. Since I'm right handed I use my left hand for these types of gestures, it's normal for me. The person stabs and the knife goes through her finger. He then takes his left hand and holds tighter and brings the knife in and up at an angle from left to right. She slumps to her knees, head down, there's the huge flow of blood as this was the fatal one, he rolls her over and the last stab goes into the chest (to me it seems like it's more in the stomach area) as an afterthought. Who would do this.

That original chest wound, that went between lung and heart ... I would have thought that to be the first wound attempted. Like she was sitting at the computer, he came up and put his arm around her, she put her hand up to touch his arm and then he stabbed her (resulting in the finger wound). I considered that maybe in wrapping his arm around her he could have been feeling for the particular ribs that he'd have to stab between to reach the heart. And she'd not realize what was happening until after it was over. The neck wound had more of an angle to it (instead of straight back like the chest wound) and might have been a panicked second attempt at getting the desired result. If the clavical wound came first, why wouldn't there be more blood on him from the artery that was severed?

I remember reading about the time estimates. I they are accurate then he'd have had to have killed her after getting home from the game. (Maybe she'd found something on the computer and asked him to come explain what it was to her ... and he made his move).

Did I hear right that she had her own hair clenched in her fist? (The only way I can see that is if she was trying to get her hair out of her face to see/understand what had happened to her - think body in shock mode ... Or if she was desperately trying to cling to consciousness and get to Kaiden/get help).

Good Morning! Hopefully this new evidence will be something good! And by good I mean, in favor of the prosecution.

Also, has anyone else noticed how Janet's parents always coordinate their outfits? So cute lol

Hmmm
The "Report of Investigation by ME" report says she was attacked at 10:50PM and died at 10:55PM.

68c76376.jpg

Yep, this is the same Medical Examiner that didn't view her body for 36 hours and the same Medical Examiner that didn't do a rape kit on Michelle Young and the same Medical Examiner that put that she was stabbed in her RIGHT hand, instead of the left. Luckily he's not Durham's issue any longer eh!

There is no way she was killed when he got home. She was cold, blue and in a state of rigomortis that is consistent with being murdered before going to soccer, thanks Medical Examiner for putting 100% effort into this case.

The chest/stomach wound seemed to go in straight, lending credence she was laying on her back at the time and it went straight in, wherein the neck wound was up and back. If she was stabbed in her stomach sitting down would it also have an upward trajectory?

He changed his clothes, grabbed the weapon, the lap top took off for soccer, dropped this stuff off anywhere (could have already had a hiding spot ready, he was off the day before the murder), went to Morrissville, played soccer, stopped to pick up his Gatorade then got home. He had Janet's cell phone on him, he stated it was in his hoodie, didn't he? He also had his phone on him.

By the time the ME got the body, all he could do was a "best guess." Two hours either way would not be unreasonable, IMO, at all for a stab (!) at the TOD. But it does look more favorable towards The Raven, so we'll just take it with a grain of NaCl....

The hair in her fists could only be described as bleached hair. Raven bleached his hair at the time and I believe Janet also had bleached hair.

There is no way Janet was murdered when he got home, she was already cold and in a state of rigomortis that easily was a few hours old. She was murdered and he knew Kaiden would be safe in his crib while she bled out. He knew the area was safe and he wasn't worried about anyone coming in to go after Kaiden.

Is it my eyes that are deceiving me or is Mani and Raven giggling?

This has been my first chance to watch it live and I'm seeing it through a whole new eyes. Unfortunately, I only have another hour so to watch, so I hope they get the show on the road early today.

This is a whole lot different than watching the clips at night.

Seems defense is looking awfully smug today, or is this how they always act?

WTH?? Did the PT go for a late breakfast or what? Time's a' wasting here!

Good morning all. Hope I didn't miss much. I fell back to sleep after my alarm went off at 6am. Dangit!

Defense wants to DISMISS the case - oh good heavens.
Please let justice happen for Janet. Judge is talking about vialations, and my heart is thudding!!

This must be something really good for the state - PLEASE let it come in.

Yep, this is the same Medical Examiner that didn't view her body for 36 hours and the same Medical Examiner that didn't do a rape kit on Michelle Young and the same Medical Examiner that put that she was stabbed in her RIGHT hand, instead of the left. Luckily he's not Durham's issue any longer eh!

I see another MD signed this form...not Dr Clark.
Very odd someone could state TOD at 10:55PM when the ME was not even notified until the next day.

Holy Crap.....I cannot believe what a cluster**** Durham is.

Holy Crap.....I cannot believe what a cluster**** Durham is.
I've been saying this all along.

How is the feed working for you Trix? Today is the first day that I've had no trouble viewing live. Glad you're here with us this morning.

Crap! I just had to say that, and when I did it all went to hell and now I have green screen!

Good morning all. Hope I didn't miss much. I fell back to sleep after my alarm went off at 6am. Dangit!

Good Morning to you, L L & S!! Sleepyhead!! (I'm one to talk...)

Yeah, Mama said there'd be days like this....

You haven't missed anything other that the argument that is being presented now by the DefTeam to the Judge. Things did not get started until a little after 10:00am.

I realize we need rules and regulations to determine guilt. But when common sense tell s you what you need to know, and the technicalities of court proceedure get in the way, it is maddening. I love the calmness of this judge and hope his wisdom will carry the day.
Janet's family must be in aganony knowing how close they are to convicting Raven, and then this comes up.
Prayers for the family.

Oh, good heavens - defense is stating the state KNEW about this - doesn't he think they would have used it??

So are the emails that he's talking about between Janet and Scott Hall?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet
Back