NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to say that this state "team" is one of the worst I've ever seen. NOT ONE OBJECTION where I would have objected at least ten times. He called the victim a little church mouse! First he said it in a round about way then he out and out called the victim a name. The State? Not one Word. Not ONE OBJECTION. They should never try a case together again. That's my opinion so far, they better slam this home in closing. But I seriously doubt they have the skills or are able.
I'm really upset at how poorly they put on this case.

I agree Charlene must speak SLOWLY AND CLEARLY during her closing. They have been soft peddling the case thus far. Time to hammer their points home. Enough of this softball. Hit a homerun guys.

I miss the Jason Young team !!!!!!!!!

"What was Janet? An afterthought. Thank you"

BURN!!! Loved that phrase, and how he delivered it. I tell you friends, give me facts, not theatrics. :rockon:

Excellent job by Luke. Excellent close. Very true. Raven didn't care. He just wanted his money.

"What was Janet? An afterthought. Thank you"

BURN!!! Loved that phrase, and how he delivered it. I tell you friends, give me facts, not theatrics. :rockon:

OT/ Did you guys hear Mario McNeill got death for the murder of little Shaniya Davis. Jury took only 40 minutes.

Just thinking about the phone calls & emails between JA and Scott. I'm so glad she reached out to him when she did. It would help her remember how things were with him when they were young, carefree and happy. Poor little Janet was stranded in a desert that had been created by her husband, the one who said he wanted to spend the rest of his life pleasing her (or words to that effect) once upon a time.

She didn't want to call her her family; she didn't want to worry them and she hoped things would get better -- she and RA were young, and growing pains happen to all folks who haven't been married too long, but Janet had way more than here share, and most of them were controllable by RA -- all he had to do was just to be nice to her, and be supportive, she hoped to ride it out somehow.

So she got in touch with Scott -- just their little light & flirty conversations made her feel better -- a little sip of cool water in that desert -- she was still desirable & he made her laff and just feel good for a few minutes. They both knew they were just playing. I'm so glad he could help her feel a little better for a short time. A gift no one else could have given her. <smh>

Charlene is a freakin' ROCK STAR! Did you see the puzzle graphic? I am so impressed. Char, is annimated.... she's articulate.... she's passionate. My faith has been officially restored!

Qucky Mart video.... she's doin' it. Sorry, but I'm just so impressed with Char today.

I wish they would show that puzzel graphic that I'm assuming she's filing in each time she mentons it.

Day-um! She doesn't even need notes! She knows this case backwards and forwards. I am so impressed right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back