NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball on....GO Rangers!!!! Any NG updates will be appreciated! TIA.

CLAW and ANTLERS!! :woohoo:

Back on topic...were there ever any pics of the inside of the house?

Evening all!!!

Im new here and have been reading your posts.

Do you think that they could have sold Zahra? Or the step Monster sold her!
these ppl seem t be in dire need of money. they write bad checks and keep moving so LE cant find them.

Another thing as you listen to the 911 calls they have no aussie accent
they sound like they were born and raised in Tennessee or the Carolinas, I have friends from Australia and they have been here for years and years but they still have their AUSSIE ACCENT.

tHIS POOR CHILD DIDNT STAND A CHANCE!

No Aussi accent because SM is not from Aussie land.

She is a local girl.

Evening all!!!

these ppl seem t be in dire need of money. they write bad checks and keep moving so LE cant find them.

they sound like they were born and raised in Tennessee or the Carolinas, I have friends from Australia and they have been here for years and years but they still have their AUSSIE ACCENT.

EB - the step mom was raised in North Carolina - she is not Australian. Only AB (dad) and Zahra were from Australia.

Hubby changed channel, have to go to my sewing room.
He gets so upset over NG.

Evening all!!!

Hi Eileen. Welcome to Websleuths.

I'm sorry to be blunt but no in my opinion they did not sell Zahra. Not a chance in my mind.

AB is the one for Australia and he does have an accent. It's soft but it's there.

Again welcome! :)

ETA: I haven't heard Zahra speak.

The stepmother of a 10-year-old North Carolina girl reported missing more than a week ago never abused the girl despite allegations from relatives and friends of the family, the woman's attorney said Monday.
Attorney Scott Reilly said that "whatever investigation was done there was never anything substantiated regarding child abuse by Elisa Baker."
"The lady saying they were keeping Zahra in the attic, and they thought it was squirrels, that lady has squirrels in her head," Reilly said. "She had no business saying things that were untrue. Someone else says she was kept in a locked room and only allowed to come out five minutes a day to eat. Those people [reporting that information] should have their media credentials revoked."
Earlier, a relative said that the alleged abuse was reported to the state Department of Social Services but the relative did not know the outcome. The state office said such a report would have been handled by a county office but that the agency is barred from commenting because of strict confidentiality laws.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/18/north.carolina.missing.girl/

Evening all!!!

Welcome, Eileen! We're glad you're here.

I feel anything is possible with the step m. Anything.
But I believe Zahra is dead, at least LE has reason to believe it. And it sickens me to type that!

You're right, the poor child really didn't stand a chance! So sad.

Something big made the sherrif go from a missing child to a homecide case, IMO.

The stepmother of a 10-year-old North Carolina girl reported missing more than a week ago never abused the girl despite allegations from relatives and friends of the family, the woman's attorney said Monday.
Attorney Scott Reilly said that "whatever investigation was done there was never anything substantiated regarding child abuse by Elisa Baker."
"The lady saying they were keeping Zahra in the attic, and they thought it was squirrels, that lady has squirrels in her head," Reilly said. "She had no business saying things that were untrue. Someone else says she was kept in a locked room and only allowed to come out five minutes a day to eat. Those people [reporting that information] should have their media credentials revoked."
Earlier, a relative said that the alleged abuse was reported to the state Department of Social Services but the relative did not know the outcome. The state office said such a report would have been handled by a county office but that the agency is barred from commenting because of strict confidentiality laws.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/18/north.carolina.missing.girl/

Well now. He's playing hard ball huh? Rarely see attn's stoop to call witnesses names IMHO. Somebody must have hit his buttons huh? JMHO

Hi Eileen. Welcome to Websleuths.

I'm sorry to be blunt but no in my opinion they did not sell Zahra. Not a chance in my mind.

AB is the one for Australia and he does have an accent. It's soft but it's there.

Again welcome! :)

ETA: I haven't heard Zahra speak.

Oh Eb is not from Australia i thought she was were they not married there?

I dont think she was sold. better then the woodchipper!

Oh Eb is not from Australia i thought she was were they not married there?

I dont think she was sold. better then the woodchipper!

Yes they were married there. EB is from USA. I don't think she was put in the woodchipper now. JMHO.

I was a 911 operator for a couple of years....never had a call where I was asked how I was doing.(If I had, I probably would think the call wasn't a true emergency. Some people were very calm but didn't chit chat) Saying that, maybe AB was reluctant to call 911, didn't think Zahra was really missing, but EB was acting all hysterical so he called to appease her. From what I understand, they hadn't looked for her before calling 911. Is that right?

Mark K commenting on the missing vehicle YEA YEA YEA

Natisha: 1970 monte carlo - car disappeared around same time Zahra did. Car was seen when they lived in Granite Falls and when they moved to Hickory - not seen again.

Jean C: (about car) 2 cars found at home - Tahoe and Camry but a family friend is saying the monte carlo disappeared around mid sept. Don't know about poly

NG: saying that if he had taken a poly and passed we all would have known that by know. What father doesn't see a child from Thurs to Sat?

Mark K commenting on the missing vehicle YEA YEA YEA

Natisha: 1970 monte carlo - car disappeared around same time Zahra did. Car was seen when they lived in Granite Falls and when they moved to Hickory - not seen again.

Jean C: (about car) 2 cars found at home - Tahoe and Camry but a family friend is saying the monte carlo disappeared around mid sept. Don't know about poly

NG: saying that if he had taken a poly and passed we all would have known that by know. What father doesn't see a child from Thurs to Sat?

Time line fits..........or as we know the time line it fits.

How could Jean C not have noticed there were THREE cars on that search warrant?

I was a 911 operator for a couple of years....never had a call where I was asked how I was doing.(If I had, I probably would think the call wasn't a true emergency. Some people were very calm but didn't chit chat) Saying that, maybe AB was reluctant to call 911, didn't think Zahra was really missing, but EB was acting all hysterical so he called to appease her. From what I understand, they hadn't looked for her before calling 911. Is that right?

I also was a 911 operator 40 years ago in a Navy/Marine city........even the drunks didn't ask me how I was!

Yes they were married there. EB is from USA. I don't think she was put in the woodchipper now. JMHO.

I hope not that haunts me!

So who's blood is in the woodchipper? And the dogs hit on human remains so if not Zahra's who's????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico