NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know that EB lived in England for a year and a half but know that on EB - gothicfairy there was a pix of a MH (female) listed as a friend from London. Do believe that friend had lived in London but is now living in North Carolina.

What continents didn't she touch?

Thanks, elepher. I may have heard it wrong (or Natisha reported it wrong) since Kamille has a link saying the daughter said she lived in Australia for a year and a half.

Sounds like she was in Australia for a year and a half according this article

Fairchild testified that Baker has lived in South Carolina for a period of time, as well as Kings Mountain. She said Baker also went to meet now-husband Adam in Australia and lived there for a year-and-a-half, returning in December 2008.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/20/8/elisa-bakers-bond-increased-ar-468561/

Lots of other good info there.

From bottom of page (bolding by me) http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/20/8/elisa-bakers-bond-increased-ar-468561/ :

"Other facts learned about Elisa Baker from the hearing:

-Applied for disability because she has lupus and seizures;

-She had a falling out with her grandfather about a car;

-She is not in touch with her son;

-She is not known to hold a job; and

-The ransom note was found under the windshield wiper of the Chevy Tahoe."

So, she does have lupus and seizures. I'm wondering if the (missing) old 1970 car (sorry I don't remember the make) is the one that caused the "falling out" with her grandfather.

If what AF said is true then EB would have been in Oz from about June 2007. I really don't think this is right - I will go and check later.

Sorry to quote myself, very bad form.

But the reason why I don't think this is right is because EB posted a blog on her myspace about when she meet Adam and how long they had known each other and how long they had been married. I still have access to the blog and will put it up.

From bottom of page (bolding by me) http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/20/8/elisa-bakers-bond-increased-ar-468561/ :

So, she does have lupus and seizures. I'm wondering if the (missing) old 1970 car (sorry I don't remember the make) is the one that caused the "falling out" with her grandfather.

The Monte Carlo.

Not if the leg was the murder weapon...and not if they were able to dispose of the body pretty thoroughly thru fire, are (God forbid) wood chipper, cement mix, and those things wouldnt conceal a prostetic leg very well, so they through it in some random garbage. im thinking its the weapon, have felt that ever since I heard the tape

Yes! This is the reason to tell 911 that 'they took the leg'.

I think a parent of a missing amputee might mention the fact in a 911 call and they might also automatically check if they see the prosthesis because if the child needs her prosthesis to walk it tells them whether or not the child could have left on her own. After all, a ten year old whose parents sleep until very late in the day could have decided to go out and visit a friend or something without saying anything. And IMO you might also mention the leg in a 911 call because it's an identifying characteristic and it might also be important to know that the child is handicapped.

So mentioning the prosthesis doesn't bother me but the way he refers to it the second time the topic comes up does a bit:

I don't know if it makes any sense to anybody else but IMO the way he refers to them taking the leg with them suggests that he considers the leg was separate from Zahra at the time of the abduction. As if the kidnappers took Zahra and then grabbed her leg off the shelf. If he'd said he couldn't find the prosthesis either or something it wouldn't have the same impact on me. Now if she was really taken at 5.30 am from her bed she could have been sleeping without it but he doesn't know that for sure (allegedly). As far as he knows Zahra could have put her leg on in the morning and have stepped outside and been abducted as a whole, prosthesis and all.

If Zahra needed help putting her leg on then there is really no excuse why neither of the parents didn't go help her before they went to bed at 10.30 am.
Very good points! The most contradictory part, imo, is when the ransom note was found, there didn't appear to be any concern that Zahra had been abducted as no one even checked on her at that time, yet when the 911 call is placed hours later to report her missing, information is given as if to be sure that the "kidnappers" indeed took her. :waitasec: MOO

That's true I hadn't thought of that. And why would a "kidnapper" be so gracious as to stop and take her leg along with them anyhow? That would be silly.

Well, I suppose if they preferred having her able to walk instead of being carried during the abduction...

But I just wonder if this is what the Bakers did themselves: Took Zahra and then realized they need to take the leg too.

I am just really appreciative of LE's dedication to finding out the truth of the matter and building a case to prosecute this one.

:praying: they will find what they need!

I am just really appreciative of LE's dedication to finding out the truth of the matter and building a case to prosecute this one.

:praying: they will find what they need!

Please! Soon.

can anyone point me toward the list of alias for eb? i have had hundreds of clients from kings mountain and her first name is familiar.

But, just because she applied doesnt necessarily mean that she collected.
It is a very long process and if I had to guess I dont believe she collected, she applied. Maybe wrong,and I really dont believe she has lupus,seizures etc. I think her illness are caused from illigal drug use, the first chioce crystal meth.

Natisha Lance of NG's show said EB lived in England for a year and half. Did we know that? Makes contact with someone in the UK not so unlikely (although puzzling that he sent her so much money).

What?? I would love to know where this info came from.

I've been combing her criminal records, and I don't think I've found any stretches lasting a year and a half where she wasn't here in the states bouncing checks.. :waitasec:

So she applied for disability but it doesn't say she was approved or on Disability. I would think if she had proof from a doctor that she is really sick she would be on disability. She apparently took her Ex's narcotics and he couldn't get anymore for himself. If she really had Lupus why wouldn't she get them from her own doctor?

She has claimed so many illnesses it wouldn't surprise me if she applied for disability with no proof to get monthly checks.

I just creeped myself out when I wrote that the parents should have helped her put her leg on in the morning if she needed help and I got to thinking about what if the reason Zahra kept in her room so much was that they didn't always give her the prosthesis and she just couldn't go out of her room because she couldn't walk without it.

Well, I suppose if they preferred having her able to walk instead of being carried during the abduction...

But I just wonder if this is what the Bakers did themselves: Took Zahra and then realized they need to take the leg too.

Exactly what I think too. Thanks for pointing that info out!

What?? I would love to know where this info came from.

I've been combing her criminal records, and I don't think I've found any stretches lasting a year and a half where she wasn't here in the states bouncing checks.. :waitasec:

agatha, I believe I either heard it wrong or Natisha reported it wrong. She apparently lived in Australia for a year and a half according to her daughter in court today. I sincerely apologize if it was my error.

But, just because she applied doesnt necessarily mean that she collected.
It is a very long process and if I had to guess I dont believe she collected, she applied. Maybe wrong,

Exactly what I was thinking, :thumb: you beat me to it. Probably another one of her attempts at getting free money. I wouldn't believe that woman if she claimed to have a paper cut so I hope SSD is very thorough in their investigations into her illness claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaliaDelilah