NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I clicked on a link here that took me to AY's fb page. Looks like he thinks EB is a hideous evil monster yet still seems to think ZB is alive. Wonder why?
Also on his fb page was a video with an amber alert poster. AY was pointing out that there were things suspicious about it and there are. It says ZB was last seen wearing flip flops. Huh? also spells her middle name wrong and calls her by that middle name at the bottom. Weird.

So I clicked on a link here that took me to AY's fb page. Looks like he thinks EB is a hideous evil monster yet still seems to think ZB is alive. Wonder why?
Also on his fb page was a video with an amber alert poster. AY was pointing out that there were things suspicious about it and there are. It says ZB was last seen wearing flip flops. Huh? also spells her middle name wrong and calls her by that middle name at the bottom. Weird.

Hi KPMcLovin, welcome to WS.

Personally I just assumed he was being a combination of hopeful and refusing to believe the worst til it's proven without a doubt, but maybe there is more to this?

pppssstttt......isn't AY off limits? I don't want to get n trouble again. lol.

IIRC, LE checked it out ... it was sewer gasses. Many other residents were complaining about the smell as well.
they checked out the bad smell but what were they doing back in that area together????? hmmmm....

HLN is discussing Zahra now.

Okay I have to scoot for the day (I might be able to sign on later I don't know)

I read the article where it was said that the mattress and box springs were taken from the home in order to have a scent for the dogs to use.

Then we have the announcement they are searching the landfill for evidence not Zahra

Then we have video of them from afar looking at mattresses.

I'm not arguing with the first report, IMHO it is possibly the natural progression of the investigation.

1-2-3.

As of this minute, until we get more info (as always it will change more than likely) IMHO they took the mattress and box springs from the home for a reason. (FWIW, I only saw one box spring and one mattress taken from the home).

They could have easily gotten her scent from another object she owned besides a huge cumbersome mattress and box springs and the bedrails.JMHO.

IMHO they are working to find the mattress that was more than likely reported by witnesses (see latest LE presser, where they discuss looking for a piece of evidence at the landfill), in order to rule it out or in as evidence.

Okay gotta scoot. Bye everyone!

Okay I have to scoot for the day (I might be able to sign on later I don't know)

I read the article where it was said that the mattress and box springs were taken from the home in order to have a scent for the dogs to use.

Then we have the announcement they are searching the landfill for evidence not Zahra

Then we have video of them from afar looking at mattresses.

I'm not arguing with the first report, IMHO it is possibly the natural progression of the investigation.

1-2-3.

As of this minute, until we get more info (as always it will change more than likely) IMHO they took the mattress and box springs from the home for a reason. (FWIW, I only saw one box spring and one mattress taken from the home).

They could have easily gotten her scent from another object she owned besides a huge cumbersome mattress and box springs and the bedrails.JMHO.

IMHO they are working to find the mattress that was more than likely reported by witnesses (see latest LE presser, where they discuss looking for a piece of evidence at the landfill), in order to rule it out or in as evidence.

Okay gotta scoot. Bye everyone!

ITA, at the time - I was thinking a bed?? Wouldn't a pillow be just as good? :waitasec:

Is anyone else secretly hoping this case gets it's own forum soon? So hard to keep up with one thread. Finding links, etc. I wonder what the criteria is. We're on day 12 I believe.

They wouldn't take a mattress/boxspring for scent items. I think that was the reporters interpertation. It wasn't a quote from LE.

They would take a stuffed animal/clothing/pillowcase, sheets

I remember Morgan Harrington's mom talking about cutting up Morgan's sheets she remembers buying with her for her first year at school, to give as scent items for the search dogs.

I believe they took the mattress, box springs, frame for forensic testing. To test for blood, fluids, DNA, etc.

jmo

Good morning friends :wave:

I've been wondering if ZH actually DID have a stomach virus. Has that been something going around in that area if any locals might know? It could be that AH neglected ZH and she was seriously ill with a stomach virus and died from dehydration while AB was out of town working.. Kids with stomach flu need LOTS of water throughout the day and I doubt that AH could be bothered with any of THAT during her day..

After this, the cover up and the kidnapping plan were born. Because if she died due to a stomach flu, it would have been easily discovered by authorities, and it would be known that ZH was being grossly neglected by AB..

Just a thought that I had today.
Have a beautiful Thursday all!

I'm still getting over a yucky cold. My niece is a nurse and mentioned there is something going around and we need to get our Flu shots ASAP. My husband is getting my bug now, my oldest son felt bad last week, the little one seems ok so far, my best friend's son had it 2 weeks ago, my other friend's daughter had it last week....so not only is it going around but it's pretty contagious the way it's spreading. I wonder if either AB or EB have been sick in the last few weeks or so.

They wouldn't take a mattress/boxspring for scent items. I think that was the reporters interpertation. It wasn't a quote from LE.

They would take a stuffed animal/clothing/pillowcase, sheets

I remember Morgan Harrington's mom talking about cutting up Morgan's sheets she remembers buying with her for her first year at school, to give as scent items for the search dogs.

I believe they took the mattress, box springs, frame for forensic testing. To test for blood, fluids, DNA, etc.

jmo

Or I have a feeling they are searching for Z's real mattress in the landfill. I have a feeling what they removed from the home is a replacement mattress.

Hi, KPM...welcome aboard! That is actually a poster someone made on their own (not an "official" Amber Alert poster), as I understand it. He saw it in a youtube video and noticed some of the info was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717