NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not uncommon for a person they want to keep around to be held on another charge, I guess.

How can I find a scanner for my county?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93166"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You can ask here and they'll help you.

I'm thinking that if AB met his mom at the airport, and she said something like.."I'm here to take Zahra back with me..!! " He may have broke down and let loose... and the police that were at the airport (being watched) asked him to come back to the police station with his mom... and he told his story... which is why we have this search that started so early... JMO

I am thinking this way also,, he broke down with mom and relatives here.

Actually, IMO, it is the other way around. Aussie is getting their reports based on one website this morning that posted about the airport and then removed that portion within 5 minutes of the article showing up online.

WSCOTV started it and then everyone jumped on board.

btw OT but not far

I got a very nice email back from WSOC regarding my complaint that inaccuracies just disappear with nary a word or retraction.

Thank you for writing. We appreciate feedback on our content and coverage. It would be most beneficial if you can be specific about the "inaccuracies" you are talking about in your email. This would help be track down the possible issues. We do want our coverage to be factual and fair and I am unaware of any issues with our coverage on Zahra Baker investigation.

Robin Whitmeyer | News Director
Cox Media Group | Ph: (704) 335-4735 | Newsroom: (704) 335-4871 | Cell: (704) 301-2535

In response I was very specific as to the original AIRPORT report I and others read and how it just went POOF. Haven't gotten anything back since my last to Robin

(snipped from Yahoolocal listing for mobile home parks in granite falls)

Springlake Mobile Home Court

2350 Spring Lake Mhp, Granite Falls, NC 28630 Get directions Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Spring Lake Mhp and US-321-ALT

Mhp is definitely abbreviation used for mobile home park. Where are you seeing this Knollwood?

It's a little dead end looking road I(i posted photos) behind the yarn factory off Burns .

I'm assuming this is his booking photo.

Attachments

• adambaker.embedded.prod_affiliate.138.jpg
    adambaker.embedded.prod_affiliate.138.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 27
I am in complete and total agreement. And he's shakin' in his boots, too.

besides which IF KB was the relative the disputed airport reports (some still up see shelbystar) perhaps she gave him the "come to Jesus" talking to that was needed for the truth to finally come out. MOO

btw OT but not far

I got a very nice email back from WSOC regarding my complaint that inaccuracies just disappear with nary a word or retraction.

Thank you for writing. We appreciate feedback on our content and coverage. It would be most beneficial if you can be specific about the "inaccuracies" you are talking about in your email. This would help be track down the possible issues. We do want our coverage to be factual and fair and I am unaware of any issues with our coverage on Zahra Baker investigation.

Cox Media Group | Ph: (704) 335-4735 | Newsroom: (704) 335-4871 | Cell: (704) 301-2535

In response I was very specific as to the original AIRPORT report I and others read and how it just went POOF. Haven't gotten anything back since my last to Robin

Or how about THEY check for inaccuracies, being that it is THEIR job!!!

{{In NC there is a law that you must report suspected abuse no matter who you are (not just caregivers, etc.). Sadly, no one ever enforces it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think always that it's not reported, but that the person taking the report then sends it somewhere else, CS is sent out to investigate, and that's when it can get difficult. You have to try and access the people, and find out whats happening. There are many reports made out of spite, and false ones.
Sadly, too, many children don't want to talk...for whatever reason.

But if he were talking, wouldn't they have found her by now? Wouldn't they bring him out to point out the exact spot?

btw OT but not far

We do have a snapshot of the article here for them to review. :)
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5722717&postcount=324"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22[/ame]

besides which IF KB was the relative the disputed airport reports (some still up see shelbystar) perhaps she gave him the "come to Jesus" talking to that was needed for the truth to finally come out. MOO

Let's hope so!! It does rather appear that way.

I feel so...without much to say at this point. Can't do much anymore but shake my head, agree, or comment now and then.

It's a little dead end looking road I(i posted photos) behind the yarn factory off Burns .

I found the road "Knollwood MHP" that you were referencing and if you look closely, it seems there once was a mobile home park here in the past. There are concrete driveways where trailers most likely once sat. Wonder if EB or AB ever lived there? :waitasec:

So....if AB was at the airport to pick up relatives, what flights arrive that early in the morning? Was he arrested at 3:12 am or is that when he was booked?

Here's what I've been able to find about flights into Charlotte from OZ. CLT=Charlotte International Airport

http://shopping.usairways.com/Flights/Schedules.aspx

All the flights appear to arrive between 9 and 11 p.m. for the Sunday arrivals, which seems to fit with an LE pickup, transfer to PD, questioning of AB, and subsequent arrest, IMO.

P.S. I'm new, so still learning this stuff--if the search doesn't transfer with the link, just plug in Melbourne as the departure location and Charlotte as the destination. I have not been able to find any location other than Melbourne that flies into NC.

--Kiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members