NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever determine whether or not this was near a residence when EB was with a certain younger former bf?

If LE searched at 6am and it is 3 pm, I would think we would see or hear something???
This case has been really hushed.
Let's pray that Zahra is found today and grandma can take her home to AU for a
proper funeral.

But if he were talking, wouldn't they have found her by now? Wouldn't they bring him out to point out the exact spot?

He was arrested on unrelated charges, including bad check charges, so apparently wasn't talking.

God, please make AB or EB speak to LE and tell them the truth! Zahra needs to be found. She needs to be buried with dignity, she deserves it.

Fly high Zahra!

That is my prayer as well. This child was an angel here on earth she overcame so much and by all accounts with a smile and was more concerned for others. Zahra was a very special person who deserves to be laid to rest in her home country. I don't want her to be lost here a place that must have felt like hell on earth with a step-"mother" who was mean and abusive.
A world away from her loving supportive family and friends This case is tearing my heart out I am so heartbroken for Zahra and her loved ones Lord Please allow her to be found TODAY:(

Hmmm, we have two counties showing up. Are the two sites in different counties? TIA

is waiting for this case to BUST wide open!!!!!

mmmhmmm mmmhmmm mmmhmmm, that's about all I got at this point in time.

In his mug shot he looks like the jig is up. JMHO and all that.

We just waking up here.......OMG!! Now going back to read up......Whoooo hooooo!!! Justice for Zahra. I wonder if this will be enough to bring out if he has any priors here in Australia, we can't access those records like you guys can, but would be very interested to find out his history (often this info doesn't come out until AFTER trial here however). :woohoo:

Perhaps AB has only second-hand knowledge and doesn't know EXACTLY where Zahra is.

Does anyone else find it a little disturbing that they were "holding off" on an arrest for assault with a deadly weapon? I get the bad check charges, no big deal, but is it common practice in that area to not arrest someone for assault with a DW?

I would bet he sought legal advice the minute the step mom was picked up, as he might have been nervous he'd be next. And was told by legal counsel not to cooperate further or say one word unless an attorney was present.

most people are advised just this by legal counsel, for anything. And perhaps not in this case, but in some, LE can want to close a case, not always find the person who 'did it' beyond reasonable doubt.

Anybody have a link for the mug shot please? Am at work and not on my normal sleuthing computer..........ugh!

Perhaps AB has only second-hand knowledge and doesn't know EXACTLY where Zahra is.

That is what scares me. Perhaps the only person who knows is the evil one herself. And I don't see her talking no matter what happens.

OK thanks. I just wanted to check for a scanner link but only fire/rescue again in Caldwell. I had hoped to hook up with a police scanner. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14