NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(snipped from Yahoolocal listing for mobile home parks in granite falls)

Springlake Mobile Home Court

* (828) 396-1656

2350 Spring Lake Mhp, Granite Falls, NC 28630 Get directions Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Spring Lake Mhp and US-321-ALT

Mhp is definitely abbreviation used for mobile home park. Where are you seeing this Knollwood?

From this link ... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5723356&postcount=545"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22[/ame]

Click on the thumbnail.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but have they searched at this address. I saw it posted on another forum and was just curious.

Date Case Served on
Defendant
Oct 10 2010
she used this addy
2680 WILDLIFE ROAD,VALE, NC
map of vale,click on aerial,or birds eye
http://tinyurl.com/2wu32f5
and this name
YOUNG,ELISA
ANNETTE

I'm not caught up but, so there is a search today?
Kinda quick after AB's arrest.

Do y'all think he cracked already? Or do y'all think this was a planned search?

(Sorry if this has been talked about already)

I wonder if they removed it because they were wrong?

Either way, it was posted so y'all can discuss it. :)

Question to the mods. Where does screen capturing fall into the rules? If it was in MSM then is removed, but we screen capture it before it is removed, is it ok to use?

Stupid question #2:

Why are we concerned about airline flights? If someone has a link, I'd be happy to read it and get caught up and quit bothering y'all. :D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8112622/zahra-bakers-father-arrested-at-airport

Police in the Bakers' home town of Hickory, North Carolina, said they arrested Adam Baker at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on Monday morning, but do not believe he was trying to flee the state or the US.

The charges were not related to Zahra's disappearance.

"We believe he was at the airport picking up relatives who were flying in from Australia," Hickory Police Department spokesperson Libby Grigg told AAP.

I'm not caught up but, so there is a search today?
Kinda quick after AB's arrest.

Do y'all think he cracked already? Or do y'all think this was a planned search?

(Sorry if this has been talked about already)

the newest search began at daylight per some msm reports. It has been noted by some members that site of new search is very near to an address EB once lived approx three years ago.

Road sure looks curvier in the pics than it does on mapquest.

I wonder if they removed it because they were wrong?Either way, it was posted so y'all can discuss it. :)

there seems to have been alot of that lately.

Here's an article that still states the airport info and a police spokesperson reference:

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...o-north-carolina-girls-disappearance/19688294

"The charges are not related to Zahra's disappearance, Hickory Police Department spokeswoman Libby Grigg told WXII News.

Officials do not believe Baker, who is an Australian citizen, was attempting to flee the area at the time of his arrest, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

"We believe he was at the airport picking up relatives who were flying in from Australia," Grigg told AAP."

Question to the mods. Where does screen capturing fall into the rules? If it was in MSM then is removed, but we screen capture it before it is removed, is it ok to use?

It depends on how much was captured. The only issue we have is with copyright. AND we need to link the picture too.

the shelby site still had the airport info up as well when last I checked a few munites ago. Gonna sit back and wait for LE to tell me somthing at this point I have no clue which reporters to trust.

From the google map at dead end is there a small creek or stream???
It looks like water to me????

(snipped from Yahoolocal listing for mobile home parks in granite falls)

Springlake Mobile Home Court

2350 Spring Lake Mhp, Granite Falls, NC 28630 Get directions Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Spring Lake Mhp and US-321-ALT

Mhp is definitely abbreviation used for mobile home park. Where are you seeing this Knollwood?

I inspect mobile home parks among other things and that's the abbreviation we use...

"The father of missing 10-year-old Australian girl Zahra Baker has been arrested at a North Carolina airport.

Police in the Bakers' home town of Hickory, North Carolina, said they arrested Adam Baker at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on Monday morning, but do not believe he was trying to flee the state or the US." <snipped>

Thank you!

Here's an article that still states the airport info and a police spokesperson reference:

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...o-north-carolina-girls-disappearance/19688294

"The charges are not related to Zahra's disappearance, Hickory Police Department spokeswoman Libby Grigg told WXII News.

Officials do not believe Baker, who is an Australian citizen, was attempting to flee the area at the time of his arrest, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

"We believe he was at the airport picking up relatives who were flying in from Australia," Grigg told AAP."

What is sad is "David Lohr" contributor to the article links to the Aussie article as his form of information.

God, please make AB or EB speak to LE and tell them the truth! Zahra needs to be found. She needs to be buried with dignity, she deserves it.

Fly high Zahra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member