NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Punk/Hubby and Sherlock. :hug: Not only did you brave what seems like yucky weather but the information and photos are amazing.

Pouring rain here in Charlotte and heading north, Im about 50 miles south of Hickory

I've been at work all day, dropping in for quick updates but unable to post, would like to add my thanks and appreciation to all the posters from here who are out getting pictures and such solid information on our behalf. Sterling work. You people rock!!

You guys want a giggle while I catch up? I missed the post about the new thread, and have been refreshing the old one for 20 minutes wondering why everyone just stopped talking......:banghead::loser::loser::loser::loser::blushing:

Carry on, I am just failing at contributing anything to this thread, I will go back to silent lurking and praying now:angel:

Heh, I do that all the time! :blushing:

We also need to send prayers, guidance, light and love to those men and women searching so hard for the newest angel. I cannot even imagine the pain in their hearts and soul doing what they are doing.

Wow, great photos! Thanks :)

You know the size of that house reminds me of the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom case.

You couldn't NOT know what was going on in that house or the one in Hickory as they are too small.

Their home looks very similar to mine and has the same sq footage. It's perfect for DH and I as we LOVE to spend all our time together. Which is a good thing, because at our house, we can even hear the fishtank bubbling in the living room from our bedroom!
Our home has been renovated so we only have 2 bedrooms and a larger living room. We also have a fully finished basement, where we run our office.
I cannot imagine how small their living space must be especially without the basement and seeing as the house has NOT been renovated!
(I saw a diagram posted earlier today, with the house description)

They must have been on top of each other every day!! Poor Zahra. As much as I love our little 'cottage' it would be too small if there were 3 of us!

okay, I am sitting here speculating about what LE may be searching for that they were not the first time round. I think the first time round, given they already thought they were dealing with a homicide, they probably looked for blood evidence, evidence of bleach or cleanup efforts, etc. More a visual type search.

This one seems much more involved and complicated. What are they looking for this time and HOW are they looking for it (I refer to inside the residence as it is obvious to us what they were doing in
he back yard)?

ETAA wondering if they are cutting out drywall or removing drain elbows

We also need to send prayers, guidance, light and love to those men and women searching so hard for the newest angel. I cannot even imagine the pain in their hearts and soul doing what they are doing.

I pray every night for LE, and I can only imagine how heartbreaking their day today has been, to find what confirms their worst fears. Now they must find Zahra. :cry:

wow, almost as many guests as members, no wonder I am having trouble keeping up!

Those are great!! Was hoping to see the hubby in them lol! I wasn't sure what he was wearing...it was a blue stripped shirt with khakis!

PunkNLuv, do you know if they are still out there? If so, I will go for more photos. Maybe meet your hubby? :)

They are still there. Husband just drove by but he took the boys with him. He was gonna see what was going on and then go back alone if it still seemed busy!

Can you re-link your photobucket? Thanks. :)

My photobucket Pictures

If only the pieces connected this fast for all the missing little ones (and adults) out there. :praying:

tell your hubs he gets a big ole cyber kiss from me (on the cheek of course as we are both married peoples) punKn!

SH thank you so much for your pics! Don't worry about a couple of blurry pics - 'cuz my eyes are blurry and it all works out. keep 'em coming - blurry or not - we are right here with ya! ps - give your hubby a "snuggie" for us all here @ WS! (giggle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas