NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm going to say it again. If someone had gone to alot of trouble - (and apparently they had or LE would have noticed that it was a crime scene when they first walked in) - to clean up that crime scene, that means more than one person was involved...and AB HAD to have known.

Sherazhad: Thanks so much for the link, omg, look at the strength of that little girl. :(

army.jpg

TOUGH ... Trooper Cory Holland and Zahra Baker, 8, of Giru. Bone cancer patient Zahra joined about 30 other unwell North Queensland children at the weekend for a Camp Quality experience of a lifetime at a special army camp with Townsville-based soldiers

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/09/22/16341_newsphoto.html

Good photo, a Happy one worth posting in every thread :)

I do home visits for the Dept when they are short handed and I have never known anything as horrific as this. If I have any suspicion of abuse I make sure it is followed up immediatley. I just can't get over how this child was abused, and I will call it abuse, and nobody saved her. I would never have left her in that house. I am sick over this case and I have a policeman that goes in with me if I feel I am in danger and he is sick also. I made him read this...

What?! Car cover? Chainsaws? Where is all this sudden info coming from?!

They are chainsawing the walls? Uh, a demolition saw (has other names)... would be the best. I highly doubt they used chainsaws. Weird.

Edit - but I guess it would work. I'm sure they don't care about damaging the home at this point.

BOY are these guys on a mission or what!? I'm envisioning a bunch of pissed off LE that cares about Zahra and REALLY wants to REALLY nail the perp.

:waitasec: I am not sure. But in NC, does every county have its own grand jury, or do some counties share? If Caldwell's GJ covers Catawba/Burke/the other one I can't remember right now, that would explain it?

I live in Stanly county a pretty small county about 2 hours away from Hickory and my husband a few years back was on grand jury. He had to go 1 time a month every month for a whole year. So I would think ever county would have its own.... JMO

I thought this, too, Paintr. Only wish it was GPS chip, I doubt it is.

A transponder is another word for bio-chip. It's a small chip enclosed inside the leg, that contains data and identifying information about the leg.

[ame="http://www.slideshare.net/guestac67362/bio-chip-paper-presentation"]Bio Chip Paper Presentation[/ame]

This morning I went to a funeral mass of a dear friend.
As I prayed for my friend to have eternal life and peace, I prayed for Zahra.
My friend was childless due to brain cancer.
I think she would be the best heavenly mother to Zahra.
I hope they meet. They are both angels.

Bless your heart passionflower. My best friend died at the age of 19 from Leukemia, I was only 18. She would have been a great mother, and like you...I hope they meet.
I'm terribly sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope you find an angel over your shoulder each and every day as I have.

sherlockhomey and punk mentioned the saws last week when they were boots on the ground at the site

I joined this site when Brooke Bennett was found and have been through several different searches for little ones on here..but never have I had the gut feeling I have with this one.
It just seems to be getting worse with each day that passes. These people did the unspeakable to the precious little girl...makes me sick!

I know I get the feeling to. At first I blew it off because of the chipper being mentioned but I cannot blow off the reactions and near almost crying investigators. I am sure these guy have seen alot as north carolina has had it share of cases that are heart wrenching.

Going for photo op again....maybe we will see something.

Will report back later. Just my thoughts...they almost have what they need. They found "something".

You and Punkin totally rock! Thank you both so much for everything you've done to keep us up close and personal.

And I'm going to say it again. If someone had gone to alot of trouble - (and apparently they had or LE would have noticed that it was a crime scene when they first walked in) - to clean up that crime scene, that means more than one person was involved...and AB HAD to have known.

Him as the clueless absentee father is becoming more and more dificult for me to continue to support the possibility of. That is fer shur

did anyone else figure out yet why the obstruction of justice charge is in caldwell county when it was written in catawba?

((my blonde head is spinning with all of the locations!))

sherlockhomey and punk mentioned the saws last week when they were boots on the ground at the site

wsoc tv did say chainsaws I heard it also and they also said that part of the drywall was taken for evidence today also. Their website is not updated yet so I will say .... jmo :)

I misread Homey's post. Thought it said LE found chainsaws IN the walls.

Note to self: Improve multi-tasking skills, because they suck.

The grey car cover... did any locals note where it came from? Was it pulled out from the crawl space? Or did they take it out of the house?

Also, has AB logged into his site since this afternoon's excitement?

wsoc tv did say chainsaws I heard it also and they also said that part of the drywall was taken for evidence today also. Their website is not updated yet so I will say .... jmo :)

Odd they would need chainsaws as a sawzaw is the standard tool in these removing walls and drywall operations.

I think PunKn or sherlock told us about reciprocating saws going into the house last week during intenstive search of home. Which would be the appropriate tool for tearing into walls, etc.

Wondering if reporters just didn't know appropriate term for the saws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214