NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm pretty sure it is. I saw it in the earliest stages of the case, and I remember this because the handwriting really stood out to me. Letters were blocky, but had a flourish to them that caught my eye. No idea how to trace back to where I saw that, though. It was a long time ago. Sorry.

Was it here on WS? Its so slow today I will go back through the threads and look for it. Also anything else we might want to bring forward if anyone has suggestions

I dont think the ransome note is out there!

Hi Everyone. I had to leave last Tuesday when it seemed Zahra remains were being found -- which really was hard since I was going somewhere with no technology for a week -- so I just got back to find she wasn't found afterall even though her leg was.

I would LOVE to see a scanned copy of her ransom note, too. It doesn't prove anything in court, but a good graphologist will see A LOT in that handwriting including guilt and possibly even the traits of a murderer. I took classes from a renowned one several yrs ago who used to work with Scotland Yard. Guilt is a big one that would show up as well as anger and also maybe psychosis. Murderers frequently make what is called 'the deadly d", but if someone kills someone once, I don't know if that would show up or not.

In any case, it would be fascinating just to look at her handwriting. I hope they release it at some point.

I don't suppose we've had any word about forensic lab testing of what they thought was blood in the 2 vehicles?

JMO but dont you think the real mom would talk to MSM instead of a message board on the web? Just saying!

That's a good question BUT Tricia trusts Val and Val has said she has checked the woman out.

Maybe we could entertain this thought. Someone had been searching for Zahra for a long time. This someone found out where she was on Oct. 5th & had seen a picture of her holding an award from Granite Elementary School (on the internet). Word went around that this someone knew where Zahra was. Suddenly it was imperative that Zahra appear in public. No one but EB & AB had actually seen her since 9/25. What to do, what to do? Panic sets in. Since Zahra is gone, some story has to be concocted, thus the ransom note. Why she had gone missing in the 1st place is anyone's guess.

YES! I forgot about that! Biomom had just found her and was beginning to make contact with friend/family in the states. Another issue for EB. Looks like everything was getting ready to come crashing down...

Perhaps she was thinking that if she went to jail for the check fraud etc, and Biomom came back into their lives and abuse theories got out, she would lose her family??

IMO

I hate to ask this, but I haven't been able to get on here in several days due an overwhelming amount of actual work stuff. There's no way I have time to read the last 5-6 threads that I've missed. Can someone give me the cliff notes version of the last week or so? Last I heard, they were searching Zahra's house and had gone back for a second day. What has happened since then?

ETA: I know there are media links, but they seem to be so full of misinformation on this case, and WS folks always seem to have more info than the reporters anyway.

I'm a page behind, so sorry if this has already been answered.

The school wouldn't have changed. It would still have been Hudson Elem. and Zahra was already pre-enrolled (I'm assuming by the school).

But isn't that school in Hudson? Aren't there any elementary schools closer in Hickory? :waitasec:

I know she was enrolled but they had moved so wouldn't her school district have changed also?

MOO

She has apparently been checked out by the owner of the Hinkey Meter. We have to take her word for it or not. Tricia stands by the verification, so it's good enough for me. Not sure why bio-mom hasn't gone to MSM. Skeletons in her closet, perhaps?

I dont know it just dosent make sense to me , Im skeptical is all but thats just me

I don't have kids of my own (well, not without fur-I have 3 furkids). I Do have a stepdaughter, and she and her dad are from another state.

I can relate some to EB, in the sense that she probably (and this is speculation) wanted to be a good Stepmom. She probably started out as one, or trying to be.

I believe what happened was she had a Personality Disorder, some serious issues with self esteem, and that, coupled with possible drug abuse, could have put things in a very different light for her.

I think that EB wasn't always 'stepmonster'. I think that she had her moments, or she wouldn't have been able to attrat AB and move with him to the US with Zahra.

I'm thinking along those lines as well. I think EB has always had a disregard for the law, probably used and manipulated alot of people in her life for selfish gain, had deep emotional/psychological issues long before AB ever came along. But IMO, it was the realities of this marriage vs the fantasy of it, coupled with the resposibilities of Zahra and AB's attempts to shove the bulk of the responsibilites for Zahra off on her, that drove her to the breaking point.

JMO

I dont know it just dosent make sense to me , Im skeptical is all but thats just me

I'm not so much skeptical if it's her, but more curious as to why she has remained anonymous and hasn't gone to MSM.

Does anyone have a link to EB's myspace page and/or the song that she had on there? TIA

Whoops, one more question... Is there a dreams/visions thread for Zarha? I found one awhile back but it had been closed.

Im lost again. If its not out there how did we figure out about the bosses kids being in it???

I am speaking of the IMAGE not the contents of the note. I haven't seen the image but someone else here says they have. I would really like to see that.

But what would Zahra's father say to not going to school? Didn't he ask her what they had done that day in home schooling?

He probably thought she was being homeschooled, but I'm thinking EB didn't do a single lesson with her.

My problem with the homeschooling is, I don't know why AB would agree to it, unless Zahra was really sick or was having problems in school. Why would a guy allow his new wife to pull HIS child out of school to homeschool? This doesn't make sense to me...

Or, maybe he just didn't know, and was so uninvolved in her life he figured she was in school all along.

IMO

YES! I forgot about that! Biomom had just found her and was beginning to make contact with friend/family in the states. Another issue for EB. Looks like everything was getting ready to come crashing down...Perhaps she was thinking that if she went to jail for the check fraud etc, and Biomom came back into their lives and abuse theories got out, she would lose her family??

IMO

bbm

I had not heard this about biomom just finding her.

If true this could def cause the panic reaction that EB seems capable of...

YES! I forgot about that! Biomom had just found her and was beginning to make contact with friend/family in the states. Another issue for EB. Looks like everything was getting ready to come crashing down...

Perhaps she was thinking that if she went to jail for the check fraud etc, and Biomom came back into their lives and abuse theories got out, she would lose her family??

IMO

Can you just imagine what Zahra would tell her mum?

I keep wondering if the bio-mom finding Zahra had anything to do with it or whether Zahra was an inconvenience that she could no longer be bothered with. Or whether a possible CPS investigation had an effect. I would think a CPS investigation would have kept her safe, unless it was already too late and they had to find a reason for her sudden disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3