NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zahra dying in the car/truck could be why decomp evidence was found so quickly.
I wondered why a blanket and pillow, uneaten food was in there.
Then the gas to through off smell.
Zahra may of gotten beat and hurt so bad in house, then died in
car/truck........days?
Was it hot? windows up? died from heat + injuries?
They knew she was dying and just tossed her out to vehicle so they wouldn't be bothered and could sleep etc in house?????
out of sight/out of mind????
and called homecide in 3 days. JMOO

I dont think she was in the car log before she died.

I meant like they decided to seek treatment and moved her to the truck to take her into the hospital and then she dies in the car on the way. You could be right . They may have placed her in the truck waiting for death to come because they knew it was. I was trying to imploy some rational thoughts behind the actions of crazy people. That might not be the best way to figure this case out give Eliza's letters.

O/T but I've seen the expression "OH SNAP" used here on WS before and always wondered where it comes from. I can guess what it sort of means by how it is used, but I always feel like I'm missing something when I see it (like perhaps it came from a cartoon I have never watched or something! LOL!)

I used "oh snap" in high school in oklahoma mid 80's early 90's......kinda like an "ah ha" moment

but it sure looks like thats where we are headed here dosent it?

Just SICKENING...but yes, sadly, it seems possible, with the details of the bathroom and kitchen (specifically) being practically dismantled for evidence :-(

StopChildAbuseNNeglectPoster.jpg

http://thechildabuseinfo.com/childabuse/StopChildAbuseNNeglectPoster.jpg

IMO, everyone that came in contact has been hurt by EB/AB.
Just like ICA, takes everyone down hill with them...........EVIL.

Z called EB her "mama" so when she said her "mummy" loves her to the witness at movie theatre IMO she was NOT referring to EB.

Butttttt how would she know MUMMY if MUMMY hasnt been in her life and MUM says she hanst seen her since she was what??????????? I dont get it?

MUM was supposedly looking for her! Yes?

Uh - What is ICA?

So LE grabbed the plumbing. AND pieces of ceiling? Spatter or was she up in the attic?
And do we have a guestimate as to when the mattress DNA will come back? Or would it already BE back - assuming it was prioritized?

I dont think she was in the car log before she died.

I meant like they decided to seek treatment and moved her to the truck to take her into the hospital and then she dies in the car on the way. You could be right . They may have placed her in the truck waiting for death to come because they knew it was. I was trying to imploy some rational thoughts behind the actions of crazy people. That might not be the best way to figure this case out give Eliza's letters.

If they find that Zahra's blood was in both vehicles, this is probably the most likely scenario -- that she was beaten badly and put in the vehicle. Or maybe she was put in the vehicle so blood wasn't found in the house. Or maybe Zahra was even trying to run away from the beating and ran (limped) into the vehicle for protection. Thankfully, AB and EB seem to have loose lips so maybe the whole truth will inadvertently leak out from them at some point.

Hmmm....
There is something very hokey and deliberate about that letter.
My first thought was, is it for real? Because it implicates her.
Secondly, it's very much the case of her trying, if she did indeed write it (why would she do that? Who is the letter to? ) to throw AB under the bus. But in doing so, she slides right under with him.
I can't believe her attorney woud have allowed her to write to anyone. Most tell their clients not to write to anyone, as anything written can become evidence in a case.
If this woman did write it...something I'm having difficulty doing, as it's so dumb....
if she did write it, she's A) Very narcissistic. And extremely out of touch with reality.
B) There is a surreal element to this letter. She's not 'there'. She speaks of being different, pagan, etc. ( I can relate to that, I am 52, pagan, and some of the 'goth' stuff she's into is stuff my niece is into). Yet, she is surely relating in some very immature manner. It's as though she's a 15 year old being punished for missing curfew (they don't understand me!!!) rather than an adult parent facing possible murder charges. She isn't getting it. She's not present in the moment.
I sincerely hope she has a forensic psychiatrist work with her. Because I believe that unless you speak to her like the 15 year old she is inside nothing will be gotten from her.

JMO :crosseyed:

What I totally do not understand is............ If Bio MUM was searching for her daughter the grandmother knew where she was so why all these years to find her? Granny knew where they were didnt she? None of this makes any sense to me.... JMO

Disgusting... people making money off of gruesome cases. Sick, sick, sick...

Is Gein the guy's real last name? I see "Gein" and the gruesome Ed Gein comes to mind.
Me too, actually the first time I saw the name I completely ignored Eric and read Ed. I was like, WHAT????? UGH.

If these letters are not a hoax, then what does EB mean, "We didn't really kill her but..." ??? If they abused and neglected poor Zahra and she died as a result... then they REALLY killed her... One wonders if there are any living brain cells between the 2 of them. I wonder what the dates are on these letters.

http://tinyurl.com/2c75j62

yes ITA this is the MOTIVE!!!!

I'm almost convinced that I'm on to something with this line of thought, but I can't piece everything together because I can't ask certain things here, and I don't know where else to look for the answers. Others here have information that I don't have, so maybe they have my missing pieces? (hint hint nudge nudge)

With all the hours that Adam was said to be away from the home, this could be confirmed by LE with the employer. (I'm just taking his word for this.) If Elisa hit Zahra too hard, and it caused a sickness, she could tell Adam it was the flu. He would believe her. Now he leaves for long hours and Zahra dies in between. Could Elisa taken the body out of the house and into the car because of the smell? Could she have bought or gotten a different mattress with the excuse to Adam that Zahra was sick or started puberty? He then disposes of the old mattress at the landfill with the company SUV. Which is why the cadaver dogs hit on it? Then while he was gone, she did whatever unspeakable thing she could do to dispose of little Zahra? Cleaning up things before he got home?

what are the updates or can someone point me to that area of the thread? I am lost!!

I used "oh snap" in high school in oklahoma mid 80's early 90's......kinda like an "ah ha" moment

We would say "oh snap" instead of "oh sh**" cause we would have been spanked senseless (but not abused) if Momma and Daddy heard us cussing. That was back in the good old days....when your parents loved you, expected you to behave, and knew how to give you a good old spanking on the hiney for things like cussing, bad grades, and misbehaving in church. After the few pops on the backside, they would give you a big hug and tell you how disappointed they were in you.

Gee that was the absolute worst part....cause you didn't want to disappoint your parents.

What's happened to our world?

I think it is possible that poor Zahra may have actually died of neglect, rather than being outright murdered.

I think this may have happened back in September.

I think LE is methodically building a case, and I hope there will be charges very soon.

It breaks my heart, to think of what this girl went through, and I just can't believe that this kind of evil lurks in our world.

God bless Zahra, and all the children. :(

MOO

This is what I am leaning towards too, and if she did die slowly of neglect, it's more heinous in my mind than being murdered quickly. Either way, poor child.

Butttttt how would she know MUMMY if MUMMY hasnt been in her life and MUM says she hanst seen her since she was what??????????? I dont get it?

MUM was supposedly looking for her! Yes?

what did Zahra call grandma KB?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member