NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping in here. Snipped from second letter...........

Yes I can receive Money orders as long as they are from the post office and I can have pictures, just not serial.

Anyone know what she means by "just not serial"

Was her new penpal offering to send her pics pf serial killers?

Still so on the fence if this is her. Anyone ever find a copy of the ransom note showing her writing?

I don't for one second feel that Zahra died accidentally, but that EB is trying to make it seem that way in her letter to Gein so 'lessen' her involvement. I feel they are both involved. There is NO way that someone would create such an elaborate cover-up if it was accidental. They would likely just cal 911 and claim not to know what happened and that they just found her like that.

Here is a link to an older case about Farah Kahn, a 5 year old girl who was dismembered by her own father:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2004/04/22/khan_20040422.html

I'm posting it just to show precedent that a relative could do such a despicable thing to their child :( I am still sickened by that case. My son was in grade 3 when he learned about it from an article a student brought to class for an assignment. Unbelievably, the teacher approved!

I'm sorry, but what about a witness at a movie theater? I didnt understand your post. My bad! But could u clarify please? thanks... :blushing:

It was reported in MSM (can't link now, no time - at work) that a witness who had taken Z to see a movie in the past had asked about her bruises, and asked if her mom ever hit her. Zahra replied no, "my mummy loves me".

We speculated as to why she would deny abuse and I speculated that in addition to abuse victims often covering for their abusers, perhaps Z was purposefully misleading by answering with a truth her MUMMY (mom or gramma, not EB) loved her.

We have now read other reports from associates whe knew Zahra state that Zahra called EB mama NOT "mummy".

Eileen, I believe he contacted her first....it's evidently how his business operates...

Also...not sure she knew who she was actually corresponding with...as it appears he used an alias "Damien"..........

IMO, JMO, and MOO..

BBM... she doesn't know who she's corresponding with if you read the letters she asks the person to send pictures so she'll know who she's writing to. WCNC has pictures of them and you can read them.. (just in case that hasn't been put out there)

As for the letters, WTH?!?!?!!? how old is she mentally? 12...? 'Goth Love', 'Dark Love', 'Some 'girls' want to be princesses, I want to be a vampire'.... WHAT so you can date a Cullen or a Salvatore? Kill people to feed on their Blood? Geezzz.. If those letters are really from EB then she is certifiably INSANE.

I would find it interesting to know if a handwriting analyst has gone over them because her letter slanting shifts from right to left repeatedly.. and I'm sure the LE have compared these letters to her "ransom" note to see if the handwriting matches for validity.

I also question her attorney's skills...because if EB wrote those, her attorneys basically just let her hang herself.

I'm usually not surprised by the craziness of people anymore but this takes CRAZY WEIRDO to a whole new level.

I seem to recall one of the articles I read last night about the letters, that this (Gein) wasn't his real last name. The article stated something like it was one he adopted for his site and he would not divulge his real name. Darn, I hope it won't take too long to find the link.

This isn't the original link that I'd read it in, but has lots more info about why he uses a pseudonym:

http://www.folioweekly.com/documents/main_081710_000.pdf

"Eric and Jessika Gein are a real Jacksonville husband

and wife who sell killer collectibles on their website

SerialKillersInk.net, but “Gein” is not their real name.

Although they’ve been quoted and identified as the

“Geins” in some 22 television and newspaper stories, Eric

explains they adopted the pseudonym in a kind of homage

to murderer and grave-robber Ed Gein, whose crimes

inspired the characters of Norman Bates in “Psycho,”

Buffalo Bill in “The Silence of the Lambs” and Leatherface

from “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.”

Eric Gein says he can’t use his real name when

discussing the business of Serial Killers Ink. He says his

family would disown him"

Hope it's ok to post that, to clarify that he isn't related to Ed Gein, but chose the connection for his business.

I feel bad for her attorney, but not much ;)

Her attorney didn't "let" her hang herself. It's like the old saying "you can lead a horse to water . . . "

Her attorney I am sure has cautioned her strongly about saying anything to anyone. IF these letters really were written by EB, she blatantly disregarded her attorneys counsel.

It was reported in MSM (can't link now, no time - at work) that a witness who had taken Z to see a movie in the past had asked about her bruises, and asked if her mom ever hit her. Zahra replied no, "my mummy loves me".

We speculated as to why she would deny abuse and I speculated that in addition to abuse victims often covering for their abusers, perhaps Z was purposefully misleading by answering with a truth her MUMMY (mom or gramma, not EB) loved her.

We have now read other reports from associates whe knew Zahra state that Zahra called EB mama NOT "mummy".

I get where you are going with this, but I would be surprised if a child this young would think to do something like that. That would take a level of thought and maturity that I don't think many kids her age would have.

It could just be she calls her a variety of things (mine does), or that it was improperly reported (now there would be a shock). Just my thoughts.

BBM... she doesn't know who she's corresponding with if you read the letters she asks the person to send pictures so she'll know who she's writing to. WCNC has pictures of them and you can read them.. (just in case that hasn't been put out there)

As for the letters, WTH?!?!?!!? how old is she mentally? 12...? 'Goth Love', 'Dark Love', 'Some 'girls' want to be princesses, I want to be a vampire'.... WHAT so you can date a Cullen or a Salvatore? Kill people to feed on their Blood? Geezzz.. If those letters are really from EB then she is certifiably INSANE.

I would find it interesting to know if a handwriting analyst has gone over them because her letter slanting shifts from right to left repeatedly.. and I'm sure the LE have compared these letters to her "ransom" note to see if the handwriting matches for validity.

I also question her attorney's skills...because if EB wrote those, her attorneys basically just let her hang herself.

I'm usually not surprised by the craziness of people anymore but this takes CRAZY WEIRDO to a whole new level.

Her attorney has nothing to do with these letters. I promise you she didn't run this plan by him. She wrote an letter and put in the jailhouse mail with no expectation of privacy. He probably died when he saw them.

I think she *knows* who she is writing to, she is asking for a photo to a put a face to this person.

Yes I can receive Money orders as long as they are from the post office and I can have pictures, just not serial.

Still so on the fence if this is her. Anyone ever find a copy of the ransom note showing her writing?

I believe that word is "Sexual".... that is how I read it anyways..

Children always deny abuse!!!! And she never knew her real MUM sooooo
she was programed to say Mummy luves me!!!! JMO

I didn't read serial.. What I read from it was sexual on the pictures that she can't have.

OMG OMG OMG OMG READ THIS!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!On May 16, 1944, a brush fire burned close to the farm, and the Gein brothers went out to extinguish it. Reportedly, the brothers were separated, and as night fell, Ed Gein lost sight of his brother. When the fire was extinguished, he reported to the police that his brother was missing. When a search party was organized, Gein led them directly to his missing brother, who lay dead on the ground. The police had concerns http:

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

Sound familiar!!!!!!!

I think she read about this before or was looking things up and decided to do the same thing this is why she contaced this Gein guy! Im sure hes related

what a devious mind!

Thank you! Just read up and saw youtube biographies on Ed Gein. He was unfamiliar to me. Wows.

I feel bad for her attorney, but not much ;)

Her attorney didn't "let" her hang herself. It's like the old saying "you can lead a horse to water . . . "

Her attorney I am sure has cautioned her strongly about saying anything to anyone. IF these letters really were written by EB, she blatantly disregarded her attorneys counsel.

I was thinking about her attorneys, also. I'm wondering if the "2 best attorneys in the County" are still going to work with her after these letters are now out in the public?

I think she is devious!!!!! JMO

no kidding, in jail with a "missing" stepdaughter and a daughter in fear of her life if EB gets bail and she's gothic princess vampire'ing to people she doesnt even know :|

I assume gein brought these letters to the msm in order to put some value on them.....i can't believe they make money off stuff like this. :waitasec:

I believe that word is "Sexual".... that is how I read it anyways..

Yep, me too. I think "serial" is what the person that transcribed it saw. (it wasn't easy to read, super light and blurred a bit, so who knows!)

Uh - What is ICA?

So LE grabbed the plumbing. AND pieces of ceiling? Spatter or was she up in the attic?
And do we have a guestimate as to when the mattress DNA will come back? Or would it already BE back - assuming it was prioritized?

BBM: ICA is another person in a completely different case - Inmate Casey Anthony

do i hear something in the distance? :waitasec:

singing-like-a-canary.jpg

sorry......couldn't resist :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics