NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone that pointing out "serial" is actually "SEXUAL". Now that you've pointed that out I can totally see it. I was having a hard time making that word out yesterday.

I also found one small other error in the letter on white paper. I typed out that she was trying to get out like a "gobbling chicken" but it should be "fighting chicken".

I reported both posts to the mods b/c it is too late for me to edit them and asked that they make both corrections.

My apologies for any confusion that may have caused. Next time, I will proof read better before I post. I was just in such a hurry to get them up I overlooked those two items. :slap:

Police are in the woods again today looking for evidence in Zahra Baker case. Christie Road is shut down today. Going to walk entire 1 1/2 mile area today for more evidence. Expect to be out there for most of the day. per Dave Farhety of WSOC-tv @ 12:07pm

Wsoctv channel 9 is reporting that searchers are back out around the Christie Rd area searching today. Their website isnt updated yet so I will say its JMO. I will see everyone in a little bit I have to run to a Dr. visit, hopefully today beautiful Zahra will be found!

Police are in the woods again today looking for evidence in Zahra Baker case. Christie Road is shut down today. Going to walk entire 1 1/2 mile area today for more evidence. Expect to be out there for most of the day. per Dave Farhety of WSOC-tv @ 12:07pm

Where does Christie road go ? What shopping centers are closest to it ,hospitals etc?
Gas stations? suspect they needed gas. They could have had it but they may have needed it wih the fire starting and running machines..:banghead:

I'm assuming that they take the dogs out when they search?

I tried pausing the video earlier, but couldn't get a clear picture. Odd, huh?

The truck likely belongs to one of EB's family and they probably put the poster up in it.

MOO

OK, after reading the letters, and IF THEY ARE REAL, I have made these conclusions:

1. Elisa is extremely immature.

2. Elisa loves herself more than anyone. "I, I, I" "Why me?" No talk of how she loved Zahra and would never hurt her.

3. Elisa feels the world doesn't understand her and people are out to get her. (Anti-social)

4. Elisa LOVES the attention she is getting from Gein, the media, and "Nancy Grace". She says they say bad things about her, but I think this is all an act. She is LOVING every minute of it.

5. Elisa blames Adam, but knowing her track record for habitual lying, I say SHE is the ringleader of this "freak show".

6. "We didn't kill her, but what Adam did to her after the fact, was horrifying"
After WHAT FACT???? Umm, yeah, you killed her. And if she died because of something else, you killed her again after, lol. Elisa is a total idiot.

7. Elisa has such a grandiose sense of self. "I'm me, I'm different" "Once I get out of here (I am going to change my myspace)". She must be delusional to think she is "getting out of here". She's going to be in prison for A LONG TIME (hopefully life, or DP).

8. Anyone else notice the direction of her handwritting shifts throughout the letters?? I can tell the letters were written by a woman, but the shifting of direction is a little suspect. Although the letters DO sound like how Elisa sounded on her myspace.

I want to hear from LE that the letters are indeed real.

I say, with evidence piling up, Adam and Elisa's gooses are COOKED.

G-d bless you Zahra. We WILL get you justice. For once.

the letter is odd.

The handwriting goes one way, then another.
I just can't believe she would be so foolish as to write to someone, especially someone she didn't know.
I would believe, if I didn't know, that this was written by a 15 year old or so. Certainly not by somone sitting in jail and worried about a potential murder rap hanging over them.
There is just something very odd about this letter to me.

I honestly think with all of the recent media flourishes that LE will be having another presser again soon

Thank you sunset, I had just seen this and read it before I logged on.

I haven't had enough coffee to even contemplate yet. :)

But I will say it makes me cringe when crowds gather outside someone's home like that because of a few reasons, but one is that it could get a trial moved out of that county at the county's expense and two it can get all media coverage of the trial shut down at the very beginning. KWIM?

Just some off the wall thoughts when I read that. Going to contemplate now. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member