Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The cops know where she is and what he has done?"

If EB's being honest (??) could this account for the early homicide declaration?? Did EB flip on AB that early on??

Does anyone else believe that LE have known for quite some time what became of Zahra??

It was reported in MSM (can't link now, no time - at work) that a witness who had taken Z to see a movie in the past had asked about her bruises, and asked if her mom ever hit her. Zahra replied no, "my mummy loves me".

We speculated as to why she would deny abuse and I speculated that in addition to abuse victims often covering for their abusers, perhaps Z was purposefully misleading by answering with a truth her MUMMY (mom or gramma, not EB) loved her.

We have now read other reports from associates whe knew Zahra state that Zahra called EB mama NOT "mummy".

Could be. As the mother of a stable pediatric cancer survivor, these children can often be mature well beyond their years. There may be pluses and minuses associated with this, but the possibility of Zahra having the ability to subtly distinguish (during verbal communications) between her Mama and her Mummy are very plausible to me. Zahra's exuberance and love for life are often displayed by pediatric cancer survivors. Their glass-half-full approach to what life throws at them, can bring most adults to their knees.

I think they've known from the get-go. Now they are simply supporting that with evidence. Remember LE very QUICKLY changed it from missing person case to homicide investigation.

"The cops know where she is and what he has done?"

If EB's being honest (??) could this account for the early homicide declaration?? Did EB flip on AB that early on??

Does anyone else believe that LE have known for quite some time what became of Zahra??

I think they have know her version of what happened for quite some time. And they've checked every mulch pile and wood chipper associated with AB ever since. But it appears as though her version might not be quite right. What a surprise.

MOO

Elisa and Adam are going to get fried by a jury. There won't be a dry eye in the house. The murder of a precious little girl who survives cancer, and loses her leg and hearing, then is subjected to (alleged) abuse, and a terrible death/post-death will HORRIFY a jury. A case like Zahra's, a girl like Zahra, will get the biggest sympathy vote ever from a jury.

I really hope the DP will be an immediate option.

Hello,

I just want to say with the events unfolding in this case, I simply cannot believe the degree of atrocity to which what seems to have happened to this little girl. It is so hard to accept the fact that life could be so cruel. So cruel. This little girl beat cancer TWICE. She lost her leg and hearing. Yet, she seems so full of life. What an inspiration to us all. She should have been giving presentations to schools full of elementary-age children around the world, a spokesperson of a charity, a symbol of determination and having the gumption to 'beat the odds'. Yet, look what seems to have happened to her. At the hands of two seemingly extraoardinary immature, selfish, directionless individuals who called themselves her 'parents'.

I cannot get over this...the horror of it all in incomprehensible.

I haven't had a chance to watch the NG from yesterday yet. I'll watch it later on at Patty's Youtube channel.

Heard a snip of it and it was something EB allegedly said in this letter that caught my ear.

Just speculation:

Snipped:

I never knew I was to look and act like everyone else in this stupid world. I don’t wanna be normal I have tried. but its hard covering all my tattoos and I love my piercings.

From Sal's transcript:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5757186&postcount=128"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39[/ame]

Now why did that hit me between my eyes?

My first response is well, normal people have tattoos and piercings too. So what's that got to do with the price of rice in china?

Then I realized I have heard that sentiment many times over the years in interviews with other criminals.

Their message is usually interpreted something like---"I am different, I know I am different. I can't be like other people. In fact I look down on other people and their being normal. I am special. Very special. Because I am special I am entitled"....on and on and on

Just speculation. I had to stop and think about that one because I had such a gut reaction to that particular phrase when it was read on NG that I had to stop and figure out why. JMHO.

It says in the article there that it is a missing child poster of Zahra.HTH

Right, but I haven't been able to find it. Anyone else see this poster?

And whoever the truck belongs to, AB was driving it with a poster that says his wife was abusing his Daughter daily. But I guess, of course, he didn't notice at the time.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Christy+Rd,+Hudson,+Caldwell,+North+Carolina+28638&sll=41.640078,30.058594&sspn=100.211071,228.339844&ie=UTF8&cd=2&geocode=FXggIwIdr1Ql-w&split=0&hq=&hnear=Christy+Rd,+Hudson,+Caldwell,+North+Carolina+28638&layer=t&t=h&ll=35.850496,-81.44128&spn=0.001587,0.004275&z=18

Hopefully this will work. If not zoom out from the Christie Rd & Ekert PL. If you move the map towards the left you will see the pond they are draining. Make sure Ekert Pl (road is in the middle of your screen). It's in a grove of trees.

the letter is odd.

The handwriting goes one way, then another.
I just can't believe she would be so foolish as to write to someone, especially someone she didn't know.
I would believe, if I didn't know, that this was written by a 15 year old or so. Certainly not by somone sitting in jail and worried about a potential murder rap hanging over them.
There is just something very odd about this letter to me.

If EB is the author of the letters I have seen this morning (OMG), glad she could not, once again, exhibit a modicum of self-control. Cause if EB was thinking future insanity defense by writing that cockamamie ransom note, the letters I've just read show a manipulative, cunning female---completely in control of herself and quite able to differentiate between fantasy and reality.

originally posted by snowangels:
I cannot get over this...the horror of it all in incomprehensible.

I know. I feel the same way, we all do. I find Websleuths more of a support group than anything, as opposed to it being a way to sleuth.

What I never understand is why beautiful, smart, loving, deserving, innocent children (oh gee, that means all of them, lol) end up with complete trash for parents/gaurdians. I guess it's the whole "why do bad things happen to good people" discussion that plauges our society.

The other thing I don't understand is how *&^%ed our justice system is. Treating the criminals like victims. Letting monsters back onto the streets to hurt again and again. Time after time, I read comments from total strangers, average citizens, at the end of crime articles, and they almost ALL call for the death of the perp. They almost all want the DP. They all want justice for these scumbags, who they know will re-offend. Yet, our corrupt justice system sees it differently.

Big hug to everyone :grouphug: for getting through the tough cases, the tragic stories. And those who have stories of their own :(

I haven't had a chance to watch the NG from yesterday yet. I'll watch it later on at Patty's Youtube channel.

Heard a snip of it and it was something EB allegedly said in this letter that caught my ear.

Just speculation:

Snipped:

From Sal's transcript:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Now why did that hit me between my eyes?

My first response is well, normal people have tattoos and piercings too. So what's that got to do with the price of rice in china?

Then I realized I have heard that sentiment many times over the years in interviews with other criminals.

Their message is usually interpreted something like---"I am different, I know I am different. I can't be like other people. In fact I look down on other people and their being normal. I am special. Very special. Because I am special I am entitled"....on and on and on

Just speculation. I had to stop and think about that one because I had such a gut reaction to that particular phrase when it was read on NG that I had to stop and figure out why. JMHO.

It sent chills down my spin when I read this part of the letter EB wrote. It is just about word for word CA said in jail whileparents were visiting :
CA in a fit of rage she tells her parents she has never been as angry as she is now and nobody will listen to her....CA.. tells her parents I have told the cops everything I know about Caylee and where she may be they will just not listen to me, nobody listens to me..
EB says in her letter: I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now.
EB said in letter I have told the cops everyting I know what happened to Z.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Christy+Rd,+Hudson,+Caldwell,+North+Carolina+28638&sll=41.640078,30.058594&sspn=100.211071,228.339844&ie=UTF8&cd=2&geocode=FXggIwIdr1Ql-w&split=0&hq=&hnear=Christy+Rd,+Hudson,+Caldwell,+North+Carolina+28638&layer=t&t=h&ll=35.850496,-81.44128&spn=0.001587,0.004275&z=18

Hopefully this will work. If not zoom out from the Christie Rd & Ekert PL. If you move the map towards the left you will see the pond they are draining. Make sure Ekert Pl (road is in the middle of your screen). It's in a grove of trees.
If it is the dark area just to the left of the red and white radio tower, it doesn't look like a very big pond. Hopefully they will be able to get it drained quickly. Thanks for the link.
:seeya:

Oh no, I saw that pond upon searching the area of Ekert Place. The one with all the tire tracks going towards it.

And whoever the truck belongs to, AB was driving it with a poster that says his wife was abusing his Daughter daily. But I guess, of course, he didn't notice at the time.

I'm still trying to catch up but...WTF?! Seriously?! How do we know about this poster? Someone caught it in a screen shot or something?

Can't wait to see a picture of that...

is it a large pond? It looks big of Ekert PL.........is it another part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member