NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably does Mommy2, she probably doesn't care. Oh boy, we get to visit the world of the personality disordered. It's not theme park ride, ugh. LOL (thinking of our family member that is PDed among other diagnosis).

She definitely does present as someone with a cluster b disorder (Antisocial, Narcissistic, Borderline) doesn't she.

posted by gitana:

I KNOW RIGHT?????

Actually it was "we really didn't kill her" (been all through double-checking the wording, because it has been reported and quoted both ways in various places), which could mean something like "REALLY, we DIDN'T, I SWEAR".

JMO

Ok I go back with my original post I do think it's the pond I first linked to because of the shape of it.

No, it's the small pond near the red/white tower. You can see the electrical wires in the helicopter video, that match up to the smaller pond. There are no such wires that go over the larger pond.

Good point! The timeline will make these all the more interesting. I would bet that your bet would be dead on!!!

That timing would surprise me, because in one of the letters to Gein she makes reference to AB being out of jail and how po'd she is about it. If the friend only received this letter today, presumably it would have been written after the one to Gein.

JMO

posted by gitana:

Quote:
"We didn't really kill her" How does one not really kill someone? Did they just kind of kill Zahra?

I KNOW RIGHT?????

Forgot how to quote, and quote within quote...etc. Foggy this morning sorry. Anyway copy and pasted that from watchful eye.

Kind of kill someone?

That sounds like:

I kind of got someone pregnant.
I kind of sent a check.
I kind of crashed the car.

LOL, sorry I needed a giggle this morning. I'm a bit grumpy :)

JMHO

Actually it was "we really didn't kill her" (been all through double-checking the wording, because it has been reported and quoted both ways in various places), which could mean something like "REALLY, we DIDN'T, I SWEAR".

JMO

FWIW, that's exactly how I read it. But, there are many ways to read something on paper, so who knows what she actually meant.

and would it be acessible from the road enough to get a car into? Or is there too much brush surrounding pond? Hard to tell from google pic.

ok after viewing the chopper video there is no doubt that my original thought was correct ... it is this pond.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5759849&postcount=293"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40[/ame]

K guys...I have been so busy all week I'm getting behind, sorry to say. Can someone direct me to the "letter" EB wrote to a friend?.....the one where she stated, "We didn't really kill her." Am I getting this right?

Okay---quick poll----

Who here thinks that Zahra was far more mature than Elisa?

(Click THANKS for yes)

She definitely does present as someone with a cluster b disorder (Antisocial, Narcissistic, Borderline) doesn't she.

I would have to agree Casey. I can't say which or what, but sure I agree any or all of the above.

I can make personal observations based on personal experiences from having to deal with someone like this, and ending in the result that that person had to be completely cut out of our lifes. We just can't give her access anymore. Long story.

Most people who do these types of crimes usually do in some way or another. I said earlier that I am jaded and opinionated in that because of my personal experiences I don't see PD's as a mental illness. I see it as the person knows the difference between right and wrong and they just don't care to do right.

Sorry for the long post :) JMHO

K guys...I have been so busy all week I'm getting behind, sorry to say. Can someone direct me to the "letter" EB wrote to a friend?.....the one where she stated, "We didn't really kill her." Am I getting this right?

" We really didn't kill her " is the actual wording.

ok after viewing the chopper video there is no doubt that my original thought was correct ... it is this pond.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

SSB did you see my comment about the electrical wires, though? They are front and center of the pond in the helicopter video. If you look at the smaller pond, zoomed all the way in, you can see those same set of double wires going across the pond.

The pond you originally linked doesn't have those wires. I'm certain it's the smaller pond.

The "we really didn't kill her" quote (note wording) comes from the letters sent to Eric Gein (http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-al...nt-missing-106558484.html?gallery=y&img=1&c=y).

The report about the letter to the friend (received Monday) didn't quote the actual letter, just what the friend said (http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/03/1809049/police-drain-pond-in-zahra-search.html).

HTH

That timing would surprise me, because in one of the letters to Gein she makes reference to AB being out of jail and how po'd she is about it. If the friend only received this letter today, presumably it would have been written after the one to Gein.

JMO

Maybe her lawyer advised her to write another one to make the other one invalid? Or maybe she thought of it on her own? Confusion has always been her strong suit when skirting legal issues IMO.

JMO

Yes for that timeline to work her friend would have had to receive her letter first. I'd love to see the postmarks!

OT-OT-OT
JMO....
I work with people who have been in jail, and those who are perhaps going.
1) Not all people who get jail time deserve it. Hate to say that in many cases, a court appointed attorney will advise them to take a plea agreement or 'deal' so they don't have to go through the hassle and expense of a trial. That includes if the person isn't guilty, either.

2) I believe part of the problem is that many who probably would have in the past been in mental health facilities are now let out til they offend. I'm not saying anyone with a mental health issue belongs in jail, or in a mental health facility, but many people with serious issues that could cause harm to another are walking around out there.

3) There are pleny of people in jail for low level offenses who would be better off learning a trade, learning role modeling, etc so they wouldn't go on to bigger and better crimes.
4) There are people who do 'get better', get out of jail, and become productive members of the community. I think it's a rare occasion when you hit someone who truly can't be rehabilitated.

JMO...someone who delieberately kills a child is very very disturbled and I feel should recieve psychiatric care and careful study, so we can learn why someone does these horrid things, learn from them so maybe we can somehow prevent it from happening again.

I believe that EB is a very disturbed person, and if she killed this child, she certainly should face justice. That said, we don't right now know who did this...it probably is EB, all points to her,and possibly AB. That said, we don't know.

I wonder why this guy she wrote to...if this is her letter....didn't hold back, or speak with the police about it...as maybe if he had been able to continue dialogue with her she might have stepped further along the path needed.

Sorry for ranting. It's just that I work with many people for whom the CJ system is very hard on, and not always with good reason.

Off my soapbox now.

bbm
I appreciate your viewpoint (I really do :)) however, I feel we need to be careful to not attach a phyciatric label to those who kill children as not all are truly worthy of that title. Some just kill for the simple reason of selfishness which imo is not a a psychiatric condition.

No shefner.

Two letter written to a person that owns a serial killer/murder memorabilia website (for profit) he wrote to her under a pen name and that's the letter in which she made that statement.

The other was a letter not shown but reported that she wrote to a friend.

I'll go see if I can find you the links if someone doesn't throw them up already by the time I post this :)

ETA: Etilema posted the links above :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503