NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a forum right now, it is almost done.
For those of you that have only posted in a single thread format, it is not the same.
There will not be a general discussion thread and topics must be broken out.

Please rely on veteran posters to guide you and please don't take offense at their guidance.

This thread will be moved shortly and you will be in the forum automagically. I will post a link so you can find it again.:)

please ask members any questions you may have about posting in a forum format as opposed to a single thread.

If anyone would like to post about the differences and how it works, please do so and I thank you.

Thanks!

tyvm to sunset and Mandy

Does anyone know, whose land is that? Is it park, private, commercially owned? Would bow hunters be out there hunting, or was it just a dumping spot for hunters?

My husband told me that the lady who answers the phones and does bookkeeping at his job said they found the prosthetic right at her property line. I am gonna do a GIS of that area using her name and get an idea of where that would be.

No doubt in my mind, "she" is the "J" from the JBR case. "Odd Duck" would be an understatement!!
How convenient that a crime would happen right there in her own home town of Hickory. :banghead:

ACR

LOL ACandyRose! Well, I'm not as familiar with the JBR case as you, Tricia and others are..so I was trying to be nice & get my point across at the same time!..just in case it wasn't the same one...and seriously..how convenient that a case with this magnitude of interest is happening right under her nose..Life is So Strange..

Hi everyone :)

So today may be the day LE bring Zahra home?. I so hope so.
I haven't been around much as I've started a new job. I've tried to catch up early in the morning and late at night. If you don't see me around it is not because I don't care or have lost interest.

Note to LE --arrest AB already! Thank you muchly :)

Can we all agree now that AB is involved?

I been away too for a much needed time out, managed to get some rest :)

Has anyone managed to strip down the 911 call and listen to the background noise properly?

Well I'm not sure to be honest if the gate is locked or not. I'll fly around some more and look. I'm not sure if someone can drive around it either. I think this is what you're referring, tower in the back.

Answering my own post, yes it is possible to access the tower from the back, driving down a dirt road off Raintree Dr.

LOL ACandyRose! Well, I'm not as familiar with the JBR case as you, Tricia and others are..so I was trying to be nice & get my point across at the same time!..just in case it wasn't the same one...and seriously..how convenient that a case of this magnitude of interest is happening right under her nose..Life is So Strange..

I didnt really keep up with the JBR case....but I do know who this woman is....and all that Tricia says about her..is true true true!

I am working on a forum right now, it is almost done.
For those of you that have only posted in a single thread format, it is not the same.
There will not be a general discussion thread and topics must be broken out.

Please rely on veteran posters to guide you and please don't take offense at their guidance.

This thread will be moved shortly and you will be in the forum automagically. I will post a link so you can find it again.:)

please ask members any questions you may have about posting in a forum format as opposed to a single thread.

If anyone would like to post about the differences and how it works, please do so and I thank you.

Thanks!

JBean, thank you so very much. This will help our conversation immensely and I hope you know that your work and guidance are so very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

I didnt really keep up with the JBR case....but I do know who this woman is....and all that Tricia says about her..is true true true!

Just when you think things in a very strange case can't get any stranger..they do..How sad for Zahra that this madness seems like it will never end. :(

Yes there are black bear and turkey buzzards. Had two Black Bear in our yard up there last Oct./Nov.

Graphic warning for those skipping that sort of thing:

Mice, rats, raccoons, crows, all the things that eat dead animals would be involved in the scattering of the remains. It doesn't take anything exotic or great wilderness. Caylee Anthony was in the middle of suburbia and was spread over an acre of land.

The insect activity is what does the tissue degradation so quickly when exposed to the elements.

Thanks to those who posted the link to the EB letter...but I can hardly read it. Is there a type-written copy somewhere? TIA

bbm

OK we are rolling now. I think this is it. I can't see them doing this for picking up one bone and not really being sure if it's human or not. IMO They know it's a human bone and they expect to find more.

Again hats of to LE for not giving up.

I wonder if they can tell us if there is any damage to the bone at all.it: I think I should expand on that...Damage like, cut, scratch, parts missing from the bone piece.

Has anyone else seen this post?. Scroll down to almost bottom of page. Sorry if this has already been posted.

gemgem526 said: { Nov 3, 2010 - 05:11:49 }"Local rumor:"
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/1...bakers-disturbing-jailhouse-letters/#comments

Did you go further down and read the post by the same person posted at gemgem526 said: { Nov 3, 2010 - 06:11:39 }

I wonder who this other person is that's in custody???

Dear lord is this person saying that AB may have molested his own daughter and that's why they needed the mattress or is this person saying the 3rd person did something with her?

tyvm to sunset and Mandy

Does anyone know, whose land is that? Is it park, private, commercially owned? Would bow hunters be out there hunting, or was it just a dumping spot for hunters?

I have a list of all of the property owners in that area. The only ones that sound commercial - and obviously so -- are a radio station and farther away, a storage or rental facility.

One of her aliases (H) is in the name of one of the largest chunks of land right there. But like a maiden name situation. Dunno.

On animals:
There would be bears sometimes, lots of coyote and bobcats, tons of raccoons. Possibly a cougar here and there. Foxes. Wild dogs?

So, the found a child's bone? Poor little baby. I'm so, so sorry for her.

Did you go further down and read the post by the same person posted at gemgem526 said: { Nov 3, 2010 - 06:11:39 }

Dear lord is this person saying that AB may have molested his own daughter and that's why they needed the mattress or is this person saying the 3rd person did something with her?

I *think* what they were implying is that the person who gave EB some money recently (I know we were told not to speak his name!) is involved somehow. This idea is really plausible (albeit completely sickening) to me :sick:

MOO

-Liv

Don't wanna go to far OT....but I am currently reading detective Steve Thomas's book, "JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation." My goodness....if you wanna see what happens when an investigation goes awry you should read it. And it is giving me a whole different take on the case...amazing.

No doubt in my mind, "she" is the "J" from the JBR case. "Odd Duck" would be an understatement!!
How convenient that a crime would happen right there in her own home town of Hickory. :banghead:

ACR
Thanks wasn't enough. You are so good at what you do for these cases!!!

If this rumor is true then Netsleuther has been correct all along about there being a 3rd person. I would really like him verified so we can get some more info from him

I do not believe it was who you said it was, I believe it was noeticsoul.

I think they are saying a 3rd person might have been paying money for use of ZB to support their debts/drug habit. This would explain a lot!!! They also mentioned this person could have been the one forking out the $10000 in installments and the bit about London was a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee