NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Investigators found the bone in the area of Christie Road near Hudson. This is the same area where investigators found Zahra's prosthetic leg. This is also where Zahra's step-mother, Elisa Baker, lived about three years ago. "

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/Bone-Found-in-Search-for-Zahra-Baker-106640823.html

i hadn't seen this - i apologise if this was already posted.

wenwe, someone has started a thread about "bone recovered"--this would be a good discussion to take to that thread.

I have been following all day every day so not sure. I must have somehow confused you with someone else though - sorry all

agathawannabe had theorized about this question of a possible third person.

Thanks Mountain. I removed my post.. awaiting for the new thread, but the link doesnt work. I will put it back up so everyone kinda understands where this came from.

And thanks for the welcome, Ive been a member for a while, just not an active poster.

Goldengoldilocks......First all.....welcome to WS!!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with "multicolored" hair if that's what you choose. I'm sure that I misrepresent myself on that post. A couple of posts later I attempted to clarify that it really didn't matter. I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way. Mostly, I think I was trying to be mild by calling her a "nut with unnatural multicolored hair".

I'm sure that Zahra probably wanted it and that this was not some horrible thing that EB did. My post was meant to be somewhat in jest. I would have liked to use much more "colorful" (thats fitting don't you think) terms where she is concerned ;)

Anyway, I extend my apologies if I got out of line for a minute.

My previous post for those unsure of where this came from.

Are my eyes deceiving me or has Zahra's hair been color chunked in this photo? Who color chunks a ten year old child's hair?

Oh wait... the reason is right behind her.

The same kind of nut that has unnatural multicolored hair???

Sorry Guys, Im just reading through the messages. I am taking this to mean that everyone with "unnatural multicolored hair" is a nut?

Please admit me to the nutcase room then. I often have blue, purple, green, pink portions of hair. In my related field this allows me to have some individuality and personality in a place where unhappiness, sickness and death are part of our everyday lives. I also figure it allows me a safe way to show that I am a pretty spunky individual.
My oldest at 10 wanted to dye her hair black from beautiful blonde, I wouldnt let her do her whole head in black, but did allow her chunks of color. I personally do not find anything offensive, or wrong or "nutcase" about using color as a way to express yourself. Many 10 year olds have dyed hair, professionally and not (I used Kool-aid for many years as a young person), we dont know if the occasion for streaking her hair was a victory present for Z for beating a disease that could have killed her. Perhaps she didnt want presents, but wanted to have her hair professionally done with some color.. something I wouldnt even hesitate to give.

"everyone" has come to the conclusion that EB and AB didnt love Z. but we are not either of them and cannot make assumptions of the sort. People show "love" and "caring" in their own ways and perhaps, just perhaps for some reason AB, and EB figured getting rid of Z was for her own good??? perhaps they were thinking that if her cancer was back she wouldnt want to live? Just theory there, but I can see how a parent after seeing their child suffer would think they are saving the child pain and death slowly by murdering them.. quickly, hopefully painlessly.

I just dont want to assume anything, and know that LE will find the answers to the questions when their investigation of this is complete. They have been very thourough and need commendation when this is all done.

WOW this is great. Fantastic job guys!

PS thought I was drunk there for a second

Neat isn't it...first time I have actually got to move when it was moved............huh? Yeah I know sounds weird.:dance:

Thanks Mountain. I removed my post.. awaiting for the new thread, but the link doesnt work. I will put it back up so everyone kinda understands where this came from.

And thanks for the welcome, Ive been a member for a while, just not an active poster.

My previous post for those unsure of where this came from.

Sorry Guys, Im just reading through the messages. I am taking this to mean that everyone with "unnatural multicolored hair" is a nut?

Please admit me to the nutcase room then. I often have blue, purple, green, pink portions of hair. In my related field this allows me to have some individuality and personality in a place where unhappiness, sickness and death are part of our everyday lives. I also figure it allows me a safe way to show that I am a pretty spunky individual.
My oldest at 10 wanted to dye her hair black from beautiful blonde, I wouldnt let her do her whole head in black, but did allow her chunks of color. I personally do not find anything offensive, or wrong or "nutcase" about using color as a way to express yourself. Many 10 year olds have dyed hair, professionally and not (I used Kool-aid for many years as a young person), we dont know if the occasion for streaking her hair was a victory present for Z for beating a disease that could have killed her. Perhaps she didnt want presents, but wanted to have her hair professionally done with some color.. something I wouldnt even hesitate to give.

"everyone" has come to the conclusion that EB and AB didnt love Z. but we are not either of them and cannot make assumptions of the sort. People show "love" and "caring" in their own ways and perhaps, just perhaps for some reason AB, and EB figured getting rid of Z was for her own good??? perhaps they were thinking that if her cancer was back she wouldnt want to live? Just theory there, but I can see how a parent after seeing their child suffer would think they are saving the child pain and death slowly by murdering them.. quickly, hopefully painlessly.

I just dont want to assume anything, and know that LE will find the answers to the questions when their investigation of this is complete. They have been very thourough and need commendation when this is all done.

:waitasec:

:waitasec:

A parent never wants to see their child suffer...but murdering them to spare them pain?
As far as this case is concerned, I can imagine a lot of things, but definitely not that. JMHO

PS- you're right, lots of kids want to try color in their hair.

hey some good threads starting..thank you all.

You may want to get yourselves out of this thread. when it closes tomorrow, it will be hard to retrieve all the brilliance in here.

Oh I can totally see it. After all, look at these two paragons of parenting, they didn't give her a dignified end! What the ?????????

Leaving for a mintue.

sorry, not sure what is confusing. It is a theory, and there are other news cases out there that the parents figured they were doing the child a favor.

Sorry again for opening my yap for my own opinion, but just thinking outside the box. Seems to get me in trouble alot. Back to my observing, but not posting.

Fly FreeBird!! It's from the next we go, swept along with the forming of a forum!

grandmaj, thank you for coming down to the basement to get us. It is good Zahra has her own forum now, and all these people who love her.

sorry, not sure what is confusing. It is a theory, and there are other news cases out there that the parents figured they were doing the child a favor.

Sorry again for opening my yap for my own opinion, but just thinking outside the box. Seems to get me in trouble alot. Back to my observing, but not posting.

post deleted - sorry Goldilocks

Folks, please be open (or at least respectful) to the opinions of others, and don't let it get you down if people don't agree with your ideas.

JBean and/or panthera, can you give a succinct explanation how to get from WS front page to this new forum, before closing this one?

The poster you are talking about is a woman named Susan Bennet. She lives in Hickory and is not to be trusted at all.

Do not believe a word she says. She inserted herself in the JonBenet Ramsey case. She mixes truth in with lies. Mostly lies.

I knew she would soon slither into this case like she has other high-profile cases. Since it is literally in her own backyard I am surprised it took her this long.

Jameson aka Susan Bennet was able to cozy up to the Ramsey family and get a ton of unpublished police interviews. The interviews were not for public consumption.

unbeknownst to the Ramsey family Susan Bennet sold the interviews to the Enquirer for 40 thousand dollars. She double crossed the Ramseys like no one else ever had I am sure. I don't even like the Ramseys and I felt sorrow for them for having a "friend" betray them like this.

I could go on and on and on but Susan Bennet loves the attention so I won't.

There is a reason why Susan Bennet did not come to Websleuths. She wouldn't dare try.

You watch. She will befriend Zahra's father and step mother and do Lord knows what to them down the road.

Please do not quote anything Susan Bennet aka Jameson says.

That"s why we love you...right on top of things ...Thanx.

No offense but did you read it back a few times before posting? Maye you had a lot going on in your head (god i know i do), but this really paints AB & EB as the good guys and if you had been reading here a while you would no that is 100% not the case
OK I am going to pick on you ,sorry. But we want to start this forum off right.

If we put each other down for not knowing the case, it discourages others from posting.

Not everyone is here reading everything all the time and we will have new posters every single day. Not everyone will be up to speed, myself included. So let's help with questions, nicely point people in the right direction and help.

At the same time, IF you are new, DO take the time to read the media reports and try and get up to speed so you have an idea of what is going on. Notice I have not posted on the case? That is because I am not up to speed.

So we each have to do our part to make the forum work, but let's do it the best way we can.

Thanks for letting me pick on you, I owe you one :hug:

Folks, please be open (or at least respectful) to the opinions of others, and don't let it get you down if people don't agree with your ideas.
Well said and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member