NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible the photos of the beautiful, happy healthy Zarah were taken prior to leaving Australia, just a thought.

No. One of the photos shows her accepting an award from Granite Falls Elementary School in NC.

Must sign off...so sleepy, it is nearly 2AM here. Saying a prayer for all those investigators out there on their hands and knees literally digging for any sign of Zahra.

Sweet Angel, Zahra, may you soar high on your new found wings and finally gain the peace you deserve.

who is the other daughter? from SMs photos on MS:

"Mine and Adam's 2 younger girls,Zahra and Brittany" -- looks to be young woman holding Z

Ok - one more ciggy and than I'm gone. Gotta early start in the AM.

I'm sorry I'm willing to bet it's been said before but again I'm not sure if i'm going forwards or backwards in these threads anymore....

SOOOOOO OVERWHELMED>>>>>now isn't it obvious in this picture there is a bruise on Zahra's left cheek - back closer to her ear!?!???

:furious:

Could be...it could also be a shadow, hard to tell.

So if they had been living at the new house where none of the neighbours had ever seen her, 6 weeks - that fits with the time line of her not starting the new school year, more or less. Early September to now is about 6 weeks.

Yes. That is exactly what I was thinking too. I think we can safely assume Zahra was being physically abused prior to the start of the school year. And that her parents chose not to start her in public school to hide the abuse knowing schools are mandatory reporters..... I'm afraid the abuse likely escalated over the summer break..... It makes me sick to think this child spent the entire summer in her room being abused.

(sorry about the grammer I'm sleepy.... )

Elisa Baker's father, Marshall Fairchild, says he hasn't seen Zahra Baker in more than a year. He got in a dispute with his daughter and they moved out.

“It's hard for me to believe that Lisa would do anything to that youngin, but you never know. I mean drugs interfere with your mind,” he said.

Fairchild didn't elaborate on his daughter's drug use, but he did say he wanted peace for Zahra.

“If they done it, I wish she'd go ahead and they'd tell him where the body's at,” he said.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...issing-girl-turns-into-homicide-investigation

Were they getting social security money or federal assistance for Zahra? If the SM did have a drug problem, wouldn't she be dependent on that money every month? You would think that would give her motivation to keep Zahra healthy and happy. I wonder if Zahra ever asked to go live with her grandma?

Bless every precious freckle on your beautiful face. You will not be forgotten.

"Mine and Adam's 2 younger girls,Zahra and Brittany" -- looks to be young woman holding Z

Brittany is one of Elesa's kids from her first? marriage, there is another daughter A and a son D.

I hope Zahra is the one who blackened that "unusual' woman's eye. I hope she was able to fight back just once against this ruthless .

I'm thinking passport photo also.

I wonder if SM would threaten Zahra with sending her back to Australia?

"If you don't behave.......back to Australia."
"If you ever tell anyone about this..........."

I'm sure after poor Zahra realized the hell she had been brought to with her demonic step mother, she would have been glad to hop on the next plane out.

The "passport" pic - her hair. From the middle top down HER left side (our right) - that's a butcher job. Looks to me and this is JMHO but that is another example of this evil woman's anger/hate/lashing - doesn't it look like someone just grabbed handfuls of hair and cut; grab the next one and cut; and so on? Plus her left cheek and eye do look like she's been hit recently.

I'm waiting to find out more on the timing to make a judgment about her hair. She certainly looks unhappy in the cropped photo, but from what I understand, she had two bouts of cancer - one when she was five and then another one, I don't know when. I also saw a photo of her with even shorter hair, very closely cropped. This one could have been an in between stage made to look kind of punky so she could feel okay about the short hair, I don't know.

I took it as being sarcastic as she didnt look like a dark child even dressed all in black. Whats weird to me is how she is dressed and what appear to be christmas presents in the background.

Seems like this was a goth family. Dressed their children in goth styles and celebrated that way of life so the way she was dressed at Christmas does not necessarily concern me.

omg. this one just brought me to tears.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

=======================

Also, there is a chart up for Zahra on Webslueths.

Such a sweet, sweet baby doll! How I wish I could hold her in my arms for a moment and tell her how wonderful she is and how the whole world loves her and is rooting for her. The thought of the hopeless hell she was subjected to when she probably felt so much excitement at the thought of a move to the U.S. and a relationship with a new mommy. And then this. This is one of the worst cases out of hundreds of horrible cases I have come across.

I'm asking my dad tonight to look out for Zahra's arrival in heaven. I'm asking him to find her and give her a big, tight hug from all of us. I know he'll joke with her and make her smile. He'll call her "guapa" (beautiful) and tell her what a smart, strong girl she is. He'll have her laughing in no time. Take care of her Pop!!! Tell her we love her!!

Yes. That is exactly what I was thinking too. I think we can safely assume Zahra was being physically abused prior to the start of the school year. And that her parents chose not to start her in public school to hide the abuse knowing schools are mandatory reporters..... I'm afraid the abuse likely escalated over the summer break..... It makes me sick to think this child spent the entire summer in her room being abused.

(sorry about the grammer I'm sleepy.... )

I just can't think about it Cubby. Especially with all the new comments that have just come out from Elesa's sisters. I've seen SF around on myspace and facebook, I never realised until now it was her sister.

This poor baby - why why why!

It will be interesting to see what records come forth from the past 6-8 weeks or so.............from their debit/credit cards/checks, phone records and online activity.

At this link, Brittany is identified as Zahra's step-sister.

http://cedarposts.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-year-old-zahra-baker-still-missing.html

l_0983034997f745c495b45e3f821c36a4.jpg

Wow. Really disturbing what her sisters have to say about her. :furious:

It is... I'm very curious now to know where on the net Dad and SM met. Initially I thought perhaps a game site of somekind. After reading the comments from her sisters I immediately wondered if they met on some online support site for Zahra's particular medical needs, or perhaps a single parent support site.

I can only imagine SM zoning in on Zahra's dad... due to this childs illness. Pure speculation but perhaps she thought she'd get the attention she so craved by caring for a very ill child. When that didn't happen and Zahra was the center of attention she took it out on the child.

Sadly, I imagine dad feeling somewhat lost.. having given up their home in Australia, traveling to the other side of the world and basically being isolated having no support system of his own here. Not that he shouldn't have packed up and high tailed it back to Australia once SM showed her true colors. I imagine a man, who as a single dad with a young daughter wanted nothing more than his child, who would soon become a young lady, to have a mom. I don't think he thought it would come to this and perhaps being blinded by love really wanted to make his marriage and family work. It is not an excuse for him, just how I see it.... As a never married SP myself, and having spent many years on SP forums, I've seen circumstances like this play out all too often.

This is so incredibly sad. I am heartbroken for this little girl.

Hi Guys .....I have been on websleuths over a year now and get into it every day and I didnt notice this thread however today I am out and about and it is on the front page of our local newspaper!!!!!!

I cant beleive that this little girl comes from the little tiny country town I grew up in!!!!

I am currently living in Townsville NOrth Queensland Australia which has a population of about 180 000.........she was from Giru, my hometown which truly is so tiny and has a population of about 800 people......it is a sugar cane town.......about 40 kilometres south of here (25 minute drive).........most of the people who live in the town work at the sugar cane mill and the rest of the population are on sugar cane farms....

I am going to check with my best friend who is still down there what the local gossip is....
I think this boy is from a local family (ha ha when I say boy I mean the father) and my brother went to school with his older brother........they are a good family...

This poor little girl has had a horrible life..........

back with what the locals are saying....

Nite all !

Zahra, rest easy baby girl, you're with the angels now.

I'm sorry I'm willing to bet it's been said before but again I'm not sure if i'm going forwards or backwards in these threads anymore....

SOOOOOO OVERWHELMED>>>>>now isn't it obvious in this picture there is a bruise on Zahra's left cheek - back closer to her ear!?!???

:furious:

It looks like a bruise to me.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads