NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no the name she says is KIM......will find out what that is all about.

This interview has probably been discussed over and over earlier, but in light of all that's come out today and that LE is now saying AB is not cooperating or seems sincere, I'm looking at it differently and noticing things I didn't before.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25360091/index.html

One thing is he states they didn't go to bed until 7:30 that morning after dealing with the fire. Strange because the fire was reported at 5:20 AM. So why were they up all night, especially when AB says he had to work that morning? Drugs possibly?

He says "normally I will go to work and her mum will look after Zahra." Why does he say "normally" when that's exactly what he's describing? He went to work and left SM to watch Zahra. So, obviously to me, something not normal was going on.

He then says he came back from work and went to do some work in the yard with one of their pieces of equipment. What equipment? Could this be the 2nd woodchipper that was referred to on Nancy Grace's show?

Then he goes on to say "that's pretty much the whole 100% of what I completely know so far." That's how a liar that is overcompensating talks, with the whole 100% and completely, it seems he's using unnecessary enforcement.

Then he says what I find really chilling and hate to even write, but could this be a Freudian Slip of the worst kind? He then says "everything else is just little bits and pieces." Sorry! I know it's horrible to even consider.

But then he's asked when he last saw his daughter and his response is so bizarre. He says "100%? Genuinely saw my daughter? Out of bed? Would have been Tuesday." The reporter later says you did mean Thursday right? It may mean nothing, but it's just a very strange exchange.

I could marry you! or Write a bst selling mystery novel with you, lol.

OK after some addition digging in the "pits of hell" aka MS - I found another photo album from the significant other of the person with the "passport" photos - containing what seems like almost all the same pics from the same car show - titled Rod Run '09 - tho specifically the "passport" photo's have been excluded from the folder containing pics of the same event. Does that mean those two pics of Zahra were taken around the same time....I would guess >>> perhaps.

:banghead:

:waitasec:

Gosh am I even making sense, I can barely string letters together right now.

S I C K E N E D!

nah, I understand you but only cos I looked at all those photos yesterday - If I hadn't you would have lost me :)

I am really heartbroken about this case, and I'm so sorry that Zahra was failed so horribly in her very short life. I pray that justice and answers will be found and served in her name.

Going between this case and the miner's rescue has left me drained!

Godspeed to it all............

Townsville Bulletin Article

BUBBLY North Queensland Zahra Baker grew up in the tiny sugarcane township of Giru (population 375), on the Haughton River, 56km southeast of Townsville.

Zahra was a happy, healthy five-year-old, living with her father Adam and grandparents Karen and Tony Baker, when she was diagnosed with a form of bone cancer, leading to loss of hearing in both ears, and the amputation of her lower left leg.

Two years later, she was diagnosed with secondary lung cancer, but 12 months after that, was told she had gone into remission.

One of the first things she did to celebrate was to join about 30 other North Queensland children and their companions on the adventure of a lifetime with Camp Quality in September 2008.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/10/13/176621_hpphoto.html

"She has been through two major cancer battles, the first one where she had to have a leg amputated, the second one where she battled lung cancer," Mr McGregor said.

Oh no, she also had lung cancer according to article.

More pics I hadn't seen - folder says from Mother's Day 2009...sorry if posted in any of the prior threads - I've almost given up catching up. Maybe when you all are sleeping....

zahra claire baker 6.jpg

mom & daughters.jpg

zahra adam and cousin.jpg

Zahra was meant to teach us all grace under pressure. The quiet strength it must have taken for her to endure her treatments, endure her stepmother and STILL be "the best youngun you could have." and still be the bright, sunny girl, who only threw tempter tantrums when it was time to go home.

We will follow her example, exhibiting quite strength as we relentlessly pursue justice on her behalf

Zahra's disappearance shocks family

ZAHRA Baker's grandmother Karen Baker and close family friend Kim Wright are devastated by her disappearance.

Both spent many an hour with the bubbly Wagga-born girl in the four years she was growing up in Giru.

Because of her illness, Zahra could not go to school for 12 months, and the local community banded together and raised enough money to buy the Giru State School student a laptop and education programs so she could study at home.

Giru resident Ms Wright met Zahra during one of those fundraising drives and became close friends with both Adam and his daughter, as well as Zahra's grandparents, Tony and Karen.

Ms Wright, who worked with both Adam and Tony at the Invicta Sugar Mill, said it would be hard to find a more determined and positive little girl who refused to let her disabilities stop her doing what every other little girl did growing up in a small country town.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/10/13/176611_news.html

She is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Zahra you have made such an impression!

YOU are truly an angel!

zahra sisters mom.jpg

Picking up pieces of the puzzle

Adam, 33, is a Sydney-born landscape gardener, who along with his baby daughter, followed his parents to the tiny North Queensland township of Giru, approximately 56km south-east of Townsville, in mid-2004.

Adam, his father and one other brother gained employment at the CSR Invicta Sugar Mill at Giru, while young Zahra was looked after by his mother Karen.

Little is known about Zahra's biological mother, but neighbours said Adam had told them she had not been involved in her daughter's life since she was eight months old.

Adam reportedly met the older Elisa, now 42, a native of North Carolina, about four years ago over the internet.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/10/13/176631_news.html

Finally starting to get some information about their life in Australia.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO innocent!

Attachments

• zahra and santa.jpg
    zahra and santa.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 60
REALLY short hair

Attachments

• zahra.jpg
    zahra.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 65
I just finished watching the video from the search site...how in the world will they find whatever it is they're looking for using such large equipment? Or are they removing it and then sifting though it? Sorry, just when I saw those behemoth backhows and cranes my first thought was 'evidence destroyed' or lost.
Plenty of tears tonight...joyful for the miners and such a deep sense of sadness for this beautiful, brave little girl Zahra.

ETA- 5th miner out!!!!

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/zahr...elisa-baker-blamed-disappearance-2697607.html

Read the comments at the bottom from a person who claims to be a family member in Australia - they are not verified. Their comments ring true to me.

eeeeeeeeek! is all I can say, how can such a big strong man who has cared for his daughter since she was 8 months old, through TWO bouts of cancer be manipluated by this woman, abandon his family and let her do God knows what to his child!!!

doesn't make ANY sense!

Also it sounds to me like Elisa preyed upon Adam (maybe?), but definately Zahra to gain the sympathy factor from other people that she had been trying for so long to get through claiming both she and her daughter had cancer/tumors/ WHATEVER :S
Once she had Zahra she could claim that she was her mother and get everyones sympathy for what Zahra had been through? hmmmm

eeeeeeeeek! is all I can say, how can such a big strong man who has cared for his daughter since she was 8 months old, through TWO bouts of cancer be manipluated by this woman, abandon his family and let her do God knows what to his child!!!

doesn't make ANY sense!

I don't know it defies belief - they obviously had some weird connection stemming from the 3D chat room that manifested into real life. It does seem like he lost contact with his family although Elesa was posting comments on Adam's brother myspace page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking