NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnM, reporter:

had a very happy life there (in Aust)

Would LE term pills as paraphanalia though? I was picturing like a pipe or something

In NC it is pretty much anything an LE officer determines looks like a drug at the time. Could be a pill bottle, could be pot, could be a a crack pipe, could be actual weighed amounts of drugs, could be materials used in the manufacturing of drugs.
It will matter when it gets to court.

Do you think they have found enough evidence yet to suspect with any certainty that ZB remains are at the work site in some form? Or is anything still possible at this point?

I do... I think it's sumpin to have all that LE there at night sucking pond dry. I don't think it's about nothing. They also showed on NG heavy searching along near the pond, like trees/brush.

here is what i am thinking is that putting a body through the chipper would leave tons of evidence...

no one has seen her in weeks

what if she has been out in the mulch pile at the house, they finally decide that is not going to work forever, they take her body and dump it in the pond, take the mulch and branches her body has been on and run the chipper thinking that would destroy some additional evidence

fire at the house at the mulch pile (body had been there, evidence)
transported in the SUV (dog hits there)
body in the pond, there for the draining
the yard debris that had covered her went through the chipper (therefore the dogs hit on the machine but the machine not drenched in blood)

just thinking outlloud

- complains how cant trust her family, only her husband
on MySpace

Just watching NG:

Zahra born in Wagga Wagga.

This is in New South Wales, not Queensland as stated by the gentleman.

She was then moved to Giru in Queensland.

MarkK: doesnt make it look good -- that she can only trust her husband

oh marc klass --says this little girl should have been left in Oz with her grandmother - totally agree!

I'm with ya gibby, LE has good reason to believe they are gonna find something. Costs are prohibitive for this kind of activity. IMO they got something, now its just finding the rest and building a solid case for DA

GO LE!

IMO I think they moved so much was they probably were evicted over and over again. Probably bouncing checks along the way.

MarkK: black eye; force-marched on pros leg; supposedly homeschooling her
Now draining pond for her remains

I agree with you, but I think it's also very telling that family members were buying from her. It may explain why more effort wasn't made to get LE involved with the abuse.

I totally agee. I wonder how this "family" can look in the mirror each morning.:banghead:

I am tired of them saying DSS did not visit. That is not true. Social Services visited then they moved and Zahra disappeared. Even family members did not know where they'd moved.
I don't know where the link is but there is one.

Just watching NG:

Zahra born in Wagga Wagga.

This is in New South Wales, not Queensland as stated by the gentleman.

She was then moved to Giru in Queensland.

Well, step right in Acer!! WELCOME!! :)

Ok I have really missed something. When did we learn family members bought drugs from her?

I am MORE pi$$ed off, sickened by the dad here than the evil stepmother, whether he participated or not. I cannot fathom watching my child go through cancer and all of the horrible things that come with that, then sit back while my spouse lays a finger on that child for any reason! I just don't have words to express how I feel. :banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

It really is its own brand of evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member