NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baker's court-appointed attorney, Scott Reilly, said she was "scared to death" and very emotional about everything.
"She's upset about being held in jail. She's upset about being away from her family," he said.

Hi new to this case but I have been following the Kiesha Abrahams case.

Point I noticed in that article is what is quoted as the step mother saying.... NO mention of being upset the Zahra is missing ???????

JMO :beagle::detective:

Yep, as per usual, the perp is worried more about herself than the child she abused and killed. It's that way in every case I follow, male or female perp.

Well I hope she is scared. She should be. If she wasn't, I'd be thinking she was an older Casey Anthony. Of course, she could be lying and trying make herself look normal and human, but we all know that's not the truth. We can see right through her.

It just makes me so mad. Oh, we're SO SORRY you're being inconvenienced by being in jail! That's nothing compared the hell you put Zahra through! And you think you're scared now, wait until you're convicted and in gen pop, or on death row!

Was there any more info on what was reported on JVM last night re: EB selling drugs? I logged off last night before I saw anything more on that.

If you go under her ms photo comment's (the pic w/ the caption the dark child) there's a post from disturbed...under his photo's there's a pic of a beautiful little girl w/ a red dress on and it looks like Zahra. I haven't seen that pic up here yet but then again I've skipped pages here and there trying to get caught up. I'll never understand how anyone can hurt a child, this poor sweet little girl had such a hard life.

Not sure if this one has been posted yet - still trying to catch up. This was a trip to the NC mountains, apparently last winter (posted to FB January of 2010).

So Zahra has on a short sleeve tee, a short skirt, bare arms and legs and nearly everyone else has long sleeves and jackets???
:banghead:

I'm really impressed with how her son D is handling everything. He seems wise to not say anything until the time is right.

Not sure if this one has been posted yet - still trying to catch up. This was a trip to the NC mountains, apparently last winter (posted to FB January of 2010).
I noticed that too - but it looks like she has jeans on but the left leg is cut off at her thigh.

Been following and I'm sad there is nothing new since my last post earlier in the a.m.

I hope today is the day we find this sweet, darling child.

I, too, am wondering if there is enough evidence yet to arrest the father.
Funny, how he changed his tune from being cooperative to now not working with LE???

This case is breaking my heart. Been in tears most of the night.

Goz

I can't get that link to work..I keep getting a page not found message:waitasec:

Have you got a FB account? I think you need one to see a FB page, I've taken screen grabs of the pages they're here.

The threads are moving too fast for me to read back. I believe it was about 2 threads ago there was mention of AB saying the marriage was a lie. Can someone elaborate on that for me? I completely missed the original discussion. TIA!

Hoping today is the day. My heart breaks for her. My mind keeps wandering and I actually have work to do today.

There are no words for a parent (AB) of a missing, disabled child to all of a sudden stop cooperating with LE. HE IS INVOLVED. He has information. HE KNOWS. It just make me sick - HE makes me sick. What a sorry excuse for a human being.

Dude - YOU'RE CHILD IS OUT THERE. You obviously know SOMETHING! Give it up. I just don't understand how someone in a situation like that can live with themselves. Let's hope he doesn't take the coward's way out and turn up dead from suicide. Although I really believe they have eyes on him 24/7.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

Here is a link to all SM's Aliases

Alisa F Allred
Alisa Baker
Alisa Annette Baker
Annette F Elisa
Elisa Fairchild
Elisa A Fairchild
Elisa Annette Fairchild
Elisa H Fairchild
Elisa Fairch Haris
Elisa Harris
Elisa A Harris
Elisa Annette Harris
Elisa F Harris
Elisa A Proctor

I guess Elesa Baker and Elesa Annette Baker are newer names she goes by!

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/people-search/names/nc+granite+falls/elesa/young.html#

..... Fairchild is the maiden name Harris was her husband before AB and of course Baker since she's been with AB. I think Proctor might be BS's maiden name so that would indicate another husband.

sigh, no new news. back to werk :(

So the marriage is a lie, but he won't cooperate with police. Talk about dad right there! If it was a lie, AB, why are you still lying about Zahra? Oh, because you're a liar too!

I don't play Mafia, but I play other games on facebook... The game will put a notice up of what you've won or whatever... The player is given a choice to either Delete/Skip or Publish it on Facebook... Obviously she choose to publish it... very poor choice in my opinion... :(

To be fair, if you've allowed publishing on the game it will not give you the choice. If you don't allow publishing is where you get the choice to delete/skip / publish. Of course once she realized what it was and said anyone with good taste would have removed it.

Thanks FroginTtown, you've made my day. :woohoo: I simply refuse to accept that Zahra's father didn't know about the alleged abuse.

Here in Aus, a person charged with such a crime (the actual murderer and witness to the abuse) would receive a paltry sentence, a guest in a brand new prison, fully equipped with all entertainment equipment, access to HECS deferred university education, counseling on tap and of a course a get out of jail free card before your time's up. The crime will never be spoken of again, the child will become merely a distant memory. :furious:

Sounds like the US to me :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member