NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non US citizen's are eligible for US Social Security disability under certain circumstances. Believe it or not, even illegals who have illegally worked in the US and paid into Social Security are eligible for benefits (amazing I know). Zahra is a US citizen and eligible for benefits under the imigration and naturalization laws (her father is married to a US citizen which automatically makes him and Zahra US citizens and eligible for all benefits as any other naturally born US citizen).

Missing a limb automatically qualifies an individual for disability, there would have been no extensive paperwork. Citizenship paperwork would have had to be done at the time of marriage and prior to biodad working legally in the US.

Haven't seen you since the Somer thread. Thanks for that info Angleena. With Zahra gone, there would be no more disability payments so I'm wondering what on earth their motive for disappearing her would be. Would home schooling trigger any govt. action regarding disability? TIA

What if an insurance policy was taken out for Zahra while in Australia? Would it still be in force even if they moved to the US? TIA

Read her wall back to the beginning. It gives some insight into her character. Especially around last May. Isn't that when she was reported??
Some interesting comments once you get past all the Farmville and PASS A JOINT games! LOL

I read all the way to the end... and she talks to herself. AY gives her crap and she doesn't like it. BS loves her. I didn't read her comments on other pages but may just do that now... lol

Can someone check the SM's MS page for me?

I was sure the SM mentioned that she (SM) had had a brain tumour earlier on and that no-one understood what it was like to be so sick....

From memory it was in 2008?

Going by memory she had brain cancer in 1990,94 and 2006 and she now has an incurable disease managed with pain medication, she posted that early Sept 2008, when she was in Oz.

Here's another thought. We have never heard (or at least I don't ever remember seeing) what she did for a living. I know she was a stay at home mom since meeting this one but she has grown children and only know AB for a few years - so what did she do? Was she always just a stay at home mom? Where did she get her money from? At 42 one would think she had to have worked a few jobs in her life.

I'm with ya - but it was referred to as "RED goo". That would tell me that if it was blood it was somewhat fresh as blood tends to turn reddish-brown and then brown fairly quickly. If that was the case then she was killed recently - like in the hours before the fire.

God please lead them to this angel - she deserves to be properly laid to rest.

Yes... that and (sigh) WARNING: Goo to me meant "liquify." Sorry to post that...

I think they will find her WOO. I have to think that. Precious girl... and I will never EVER forget about her. Thinking of planting a tree for her; one that is unique and that will live a long time... way longer than me. :)

Non US citizen's are eligible for US Social Security disability under certain circumstances. Believe it or not, even illegals who have illegally worked in the US and paid into Social Security are eligible for benefits (amazing I know). Zahra is a US citizen and eligible for benefits under the imigration and naturalization laws (her father is married to a US citizen which automatically makes him and Zahra US citizens and eligible for all benefits as any other naturally born US citizen).

Missing a limb automatically qualifies an individual for disability, there would have been no extensive paperwork. Citizenship paperwork would have had to be done at the time of marriage and prior to biodad working legally in the US.

I don't think that's accurate. It certainly makes it automatically legal for her to live here, but I don't think it automatically gives her US citizenship. They could probably *apply* for US citizenship for her, and get it approved more or less automatically, though it might require a waiting period (i.e. until she's resided here a certain number of years). At any rate, even if she acquired US citizenship, she would still hold Australian citizenship as well (until age 21, I believe). But as a legal resident and legal dependent of one US citizen (the stepmother) I think you're right that she'd be eligible for the same disability benefits and taxpayer-funded medical care as a child who was a US citizen.

Yes... that and (sigh) WARNING: Goo to me meant "liquify." Sorry to post that...

I think they will find her WOO. I have to think that. Precious girl... and I will never EVER forget about her. Thinking of planting a tree for her; one that is unique and that will live a long time... way longer than me. :)
Yes! A pretty purple Wisteria or Southern Magnolia would be pretty.

I was sure the SM mentioned that she (SM) had had a brain tumour earlier on and that no-one understood what it was like to be so sick....

Look down, Acer... someone posted the link for you in a quote. :)

I think I know what happened, 'nudes... we were both looking at the same time and booting each other from it. lol I looked too!!!

lol, I think more likely it is because I suck with facebook, I can usually track 'em down on myspace but I have issues with facebook for some reason. I need to take a Sleuthing 101 class or something.

Acer, I was so shocked to read that entry I copied it...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A day my life..
Current mood: sore

Healthy people have no clue how lucky they are.i swear i try not to complain too much but i hate this freakin disease. most days it takes me forever to just move myself off my bed.Every day is a constant battle with my own body.the rare disease i have has no cure,only medication to try and slow the process and attempt to relieve some of the pain.just walking is a challenge.I stay in constant pain and it makes it very hard to do most normal things like cleaning the house,and being outside, which i hate cause i love being outdoors.but the sun causes flare ups which make things really worse.those of us with this disease hope one day for a cure to be found or at least a medication that really works.The thing is i was diagnosed with brain cancer first time in 1990,then in 94 and again in 2006 which each time they gave me up for dead and prepared my family for the worst and i am still here but now i have something i cant even begin to control. how fair is that......

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...ndId=223567998&blogId=432640971#ixzz1250AGycM

Actually as a disabled child she is eligible for SSI (not SSA) as a noncitizen if she meets eligibility requirements-(she did) but any amount of money she may receive is totally dependent on her parents income.

http://www.ssa.gov/ssi/text-eligibility-ussi.htm

Yeah these cases must be very frustrating to LE. They came down pretty hard on CPS in the Shania Davis investigation.

Yes, agreed. I feel horrible for LE tonight. Just horrible, and my thoughts are with them. I think they are beyond frustrated, beyond distraught. This is a whole world of hell that lil NC county has prolly ever seen. :(

did anyone else notice this . . .

on FB page for elesa scroll down to comments. Click on her "friend" with initials K. R. Anybody recognize her?

It si set to private so maybe it was Zahra's? or maybe it was a spare one SM had using Zahra's image and a fake name?

Now click to check out "K's" activities. Does anyone know is this song lyrics, what is this? Does it seem like something that Zahra would put there on her page?

Tlcox: you might want to *advertiser censored* out any innocent names you have posted. That would be a violation of TOS. How about using initials. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme