NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KR is engaged to AY (ex husband maybe) she changed her profile pic to one of Zahra's when this happened.

Trying again-

Who is a "Qualified Alien?"
There are seven categories of non

Tlcox: you might want to *advertiser censored* out any innocent names you have posted. That would be a violation of TOS. How about using initials. TIA

OOPS sorry. better?

did anyone else notice this . . .

on FB page for elesa scroll down to comments. Click on her "friend" K R Anybody recognize her?

It si set to private so maybe it was Zahra's? or maybe it was a spare one SM had using Zahra's image and a fake name?

Now click to check out "K's" activities. Does anyone know is this song lyrics, what is this? Does it seem like something that Zahra would put there on her page?

K R is either friend or family and has changed her photo in support of Zahra. She was seen earlier posting on the FB group " Love 4 Zahra Clare Baker" . There are several family members posting on that page. Elise's older daughter, her sister, and her daughter's step father .... plus some friends and others.

Who is a "Qualified Alien?"
There are seven categories of non

For one a qualified Alien entered the country legally. But as a child she qualifies- the standards are more stringent for adults-

alwaysonmymind- if you are in one or more of the seven categories you are a qualified alien

lol, I think more likely it is because I suck with facebook, I can usually track 'em down on myspace but I have issues with facebook for some reason. I need to take a Sleuthing 101 class or something.

We shoulda worked together, because my issue was that I didn't know relatives names so couldn't track her down that way. I was trying to put in her name at top, which is hard as they pre-find you things based on where you live. lol As the day went on and more relatives came, I couldn't do it as real life and work got in the way... YOU got the family names off of myspace... man, we'd be a great team workin' it that way!! lol Noooo... you sleuth better than me 'nudes. I'm in the JV squad!! LOL

now it is really obvious how tired I am

The friends are all changing their avatars to photos of Zahra

now where's that Duhoh smily . .

sigh. I gotta get off here. I been at it four hours.

Goodnight all

I pray LE finds something tonight!

KR is engaged to AY (ex husband maybe) she changed her profile pic to one of Zahra's when this happened.

Her ex husband AY states on his page that he is 31 years old. She definitely appears to have a 'thing' for younger men!!

on FB page for elesa scroll down to comments. Click on her "friend" with initials K. R. Anybody recognize her?

It si set to private so maybe it was Zahra's? or maybe it was a spare one SM had using Zahra's image and a fake name?

Now click to check out "K's" activities. Does anyone know is this song lyrics, what is this? Does it seem like something that Zahra would put there on her page?

AY is EB's ex-husband. He is the father (stepfather?) of Elisa's daughter Brittany, according to his postings on newspaper pages. According to his facebook page, he is engaged to a woman with initials KR. Both AY and KR have pictures of Zahra as their profile pictures.

We shoulda worked together, because my issue was that I didn't know relatives names so couldn't track her down that way. I was trying to put in her name at top, which is hard as they pre-find you things based on where you live. lol As the day went on and more relatives came, I couldn't do it as real life and work got in the way... YOU got the family names off of myspace... man, we'd be a great team workin' it that way!! lol Noooo... you sleuth better than me 'nudes. I'm in the JV squad!! LOL

Next time, pinky swear :)

I'd figured out friends and relatives but was getting nothing with name searches of elisa/elesa/lisa/etc.

on FB page for elesa scroll down to comments. Click on her "friend" with initials K. R. Anybody recognize her?

What I gather from searching the facebook page is that AY is Elesa's ex-husband (one of her aliases was Elesa Young if I remember rightly?) he also refers to Elesa's daughter BS as his step-daughter. KR is AY's current fiance..

Man what a strange family dynamic Zahra obviously had a close relationship with Elesa's ex-husband (re photos on my space and fb)

Her ex husband AY states on his page that he is 31 years old. She definitely appears to have a 'thing' for younger men!!

Yeah, I know that's what I couldn't figure out...He calls himself step father to BS and A so I think he was married to her but she must have either been married earlier and had the kids or had a partner before AY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme