NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got a FB account? I think you need one to see a FB page, I've taken screen grabs of the pages they're here.

yup..all I had to do was log into my account first:blushing: apparently I am a little :crazy: from lack of sleep!

..... Fairchild is the maiden name Harris was her husband before AB and of course Baker since she's been with AB. I think Proctor might be BS's maiden name so that would indicate another husband.

I believe her son's last name is Proctor too.

BBM

You hit the nail on the head. It's idiotic. I mean, really

1) It's 2 pm in the afternoon. You realize your daughter isn't in the house. Why would you run out into the yard screaming to your husband that your daughter is missing ? Why wouldn't you just walk out into the yard and say "Have you seen her ? She's not in the house."

2) If both are involved in this crime, why on earth go to all the trouble of the ransom note, gas in the vehicle, fire in the yard, screaming outdoors, and report a missing child to 911 ? Why even bother ?

According to a news interview, none of these neighbors had ever even seen her. Ever. In the 6 weeks they lived there.
Also, part of the family has been estranged for over a year.

So if anyone *were* to ask about her whereabouts, they could simply say she went back to Australia to live with her biological Mother (who, by the way, has been looking for her for the past 5 years.) No one would be the wiser.

It appears to me to be Munchausen Syndrome, and Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. In the extreme.
And not to be used as a defense. It's not an excuse for bad (severe) behaviour.

If a w/c is indeed involved in this case, I think that tens of thousands of people will have moments of silence in her honor.

moo, etc ~~~~

No, her bio-mom has NOT been looking for her at all! She's lying! And I just hate seeing her lie repeated as fact over and over again. There was easily searchable media coverage of Zahra in Australia re her battle with cancer, and trip to the army's Camp Quality for sick children. An article about the latter in September 2008 has not only Zahra's full name and age, but also gives her hometown and a photo of her at the camp. A simple Google search on her name would have located her, and a relative who has posted here confirms that her name has not been changed (nor did the mother allege any name change when claiming she'd been searching for her to no avail).

Who knows what the bio-mom's back story is, but right now she's jumping in front of media cameras to lie about having cared enough to "search" for Zahra. It really annoys me that media outlets published her lie without pointing out the glaring hole in her claim.

Her attorney is claiming she is upset and can't sleep.. Personally, I can't figure out why the HELL-O she is so upset now..
She claims she quit fighting her demons and has aligned herself with them..What did she expect?
She needs to fess up and tell what she did since she claims she is one with her demons..
That silver cord is severed...JMHO..

I read somewhere that those are the Avatars she and Adam used together. I'd love to know what site they met on!

It's in one of the threads (good luck!) I would say it was about two days ago someone posted it. Hope that helps.

I read somewhere that those are the Avatars she and Adam used together. I'd love to know what site they met on!

I believe it was something like IMVU, IIRC, and those are the avatars, according to her MS page.

good morning all...I havent went back to read yet. Was so hoping they had found her last night.:( Dont know if this has been mentioned yet but on GMA this morning they had a judge on who said she thought the reason AB hasnt been arrested yet is because its so hard to prove that both parents actually participated in the actual murder. Kind of made sense but id think in this case it wouldnt be too hard to prove he was in the least an accomplise. JMO

So Zahra has on a short sleeve tee, a short skirt, bare arms and legs and nearly everyone else has long sleeves and jackets?

I don't think so - if you enlarge that (CTRL +, a bunch of times) it looks to me like she has some type of brown strap around her left jean leg. Perhaps the top of her prosthesis. IMO that is definitely not her bare leg skin - much too dark compared to the skin on her arms.

But I do agree about the short sleeve shirt, which appears to be very thin. It was a cold January in 2010, one of the coldest ever I think.

I don't think so - if you enlarge that (CTRL +, a bunch of times) it looks to me like she has some type of brown strap around her left jean leg. Perhaps the top of her prosthesis. IMO that is definitely not her bare leg skin - much too dark compared to the skin on her arms.

But I do agree about the short sleeve shirt, which appears to be very thin. It was a cold January in 2010, one of the coldest ever I think.

Yeah, EB sure had her jacket on didn't she??? :furious:

I believe it was something like IMVU, IIRC, and those are the avatars, according to her MS page.

BBM it was two or three days ago on one of the closed threads sorry no link, at work. It was IMVU

(Sorry for quoting myself)

To be fair - one other girl does have shorts on...the guy on the end is in short sleeves - so maybe it was one of the few warmer days we had last winter. Or maybe it was Fall 2009, and the picture wasn't posted until January. Or maybe Zahra had a jacket on in the car and wanted to take it off...we just don't know.

No, her bio-mom has NOT been looking for her at all! She's lying! And I just hate seeing her lie repeated as fact over and over again. There was easily searchable media coverage of Zahra in Australia re her battle with cancer, trip to the army's Camp Quality for sick children. And article about the latter in September 2008 has not only Zahra's full name and age, but also gives her hometown and a photo of her at the camp. A simple Google search on her name would have located her, and a relative who has posted here confirms that her name has not been changed (nor did the mother allege any name change when claiming she'd been searching for her to no avail).

Who knows what the bio-mom's back story is, but right now she's jumping in front of media cameras to lie about having cared enough to "search" for Zahra. It really annoys me that media outlets published her lie without pointing out the glaring hole in her claim.

BBM - link please. Thanks!

while I find the bio mother's absence in this situation ODD to the extreme, I will not comment except to say:

If she has been looking for Zahra for the last five years, in light of what is going on in NC right now, I would have thought she would have been on the first plane over - and before the finances specter raises its head, I am pretty sure there are a number of news outlet that would be thrilled to pay for her trip here in exchange for an interview, so that is not a believable deterent to me.

Since that has not happened, nor have we heard from bio mom on OZ news since this case first broke, I am led to believe there is a whole backstory as to why Zahra was in dad's custody in the first place that we are not privy to at this time.

Nuff said.

On AY's FB he makes comment about hoping his ex is happy now because his doctor won't refill his pain meds. I gather who he is likely referring to. I get the impression from other posts that he is or was on disability.

I'm reading everyone...and trying to come up with something helpful....you guys are way better at this than me!

I will add that a previous poster mentioned homeschool material in the home and that is absolutely correct. I h/s my 6 year old (she was born with a severe heart defect) and we have stuff all throughout the house! We even converted our office into a school room...of course I realize that not everyone does that.

This sweet little girl has consumed my thoughts since I first got the amber alert notice :( It helps to know she is reaping rewards in heaven.

^ its pretty unusual for a father to have full custody in Australia, and since she was living with the grandmother I would assume there was a major issue there....it's even more unusual for a custodial parent to be able to take a child out of the country unless parental rights have been severed. So yes, backstory, to be sure JMO.

I'm with Cate. In all fairness, that pic had to have been taken in the fall because there are still leaves on the trees in the background. It was a very cold fall/winter last year, though. We had record low temps, especially up in the mountains. And everyone else is bundled up in jackets except that one other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili