NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonya Hefner.....says she has seen her pull Zahra's hair.

could have transported her. wrapped in something, believes w/c hold evidence.

Tanya filed charges against Baker

Communicating threats to minor children

Tanya: telling about how EB would make her walk and then make fun of her, cuss at her, not walking right. "You're not walking fast enough, you need to walk better"
Saw her slap her in the face, pull her hair, drag her by her shirt

Neighbor kids have witnessed her screaming at her, cussing at her, putting her down

Ok... compiling the many facets of Elisa:

She's a name-dropping, bounty-hunting witch who was shot in the line of duty as a police woman, who, when not chanting incantations, capturing bad guys, hobnobbing with celebrities, or saddling up with her posse, wrote music for an internationally renown rock star.

Sounds like your ordinary, average housewife to me. I'm surprised that Nobel-award-winning astrophysicist isn't in there somewhere, but she probably couldn't pronounce it.

Not only couldn't pronounce it, doubt she's even heard of it!

Where is my question also:waitasec: This has to be giving LE a migraine like most of us here. The problem is how on earth do you narrow down the search area when this family is so mysterious. The day that dad was supposedly at work when ZB was reported missing I wonder where he went to work at? They never did release that info did they?

I would put every dollar I have on the fact that LE has a migraine right now. As does SAR.

So, those neighbor kids had to be from the previous residence. At least we know for some time she was "allowed" not only out of her room but outside to play.

This escalated. EB didn't like that Zahra was around other children and those children were witness to EB and her rages. How to fix that? Lock poor Zahra in her room with some lousy, lame excuse for punishment.

Where is my question also:waitasec: This has to be giving LE a migraine like most of us here. The problem is how on earth do you narrow down the search area when this family is so mysterious. The day that dad was supposedly at work when ZB was reported missing I wonder where he went to work at? His work location isn't fixed so he could potenially go anywhere if working alone. They never did release that info did they?

When this case first broke, within that first day, before the evil SM info and the chipper nightmares began, it was said that dad claimed that day he was "checking out a job". Given that he is a landscaper I took that to mean either "bidding" a job or checking out a job he has been assigned. As in to go give an estimate, or to size up a job someone else bid and was landed.

I have no idea if that is what he told LE, just that checking out a job to me represents that as the wife of a contractor. Could mean something entirely diferent with him.

NG live from NC with Natasha.

13 search teams.

Not sure of how many dogs, not sure of how many ppl in each search team.

It's hot there but searchers coming back in to get water, going back out---over and over

Ugh... I decided to try and get through NG. Just as I tuned in a woman who called in was talking about how EB would slap, pull hair, put Z down and drag her by her shirt. All because she wasn't "walking right".

The woman said Z was supposed to do therapy to help her walk. So this is the therapy she chooses for the child? Beating her and emotionally abusing her?

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Tanya: telling about how EB would make her walk and then make fun of her, cuss at her, not walking right. "You're not walking fast enough, you need to walk better"

Neighbor kids have witnessed her screaming at her, cussing at her, putting her down

That made me cry. What a vicious, disgusting train wreck of a woman. :furious:

No need to apologize--and thank you for the elucidation! Any idea what the source of the Buckley's reference is? (Sorry, super language nerd here...)

ETA: Eek, I hadn't gotten to darnudes' response yet. You guys are the best! Thanks again, both.

Buckley & Nunn was a long-time Melbourne department store; the phrase combines one's bad chances ("slim and none") with the name. At least that's how my pal Coxy in Melbourne defined it to me.

Natisha on NG said there were 13 search teams today and that the weather got hot out there. Bless those searchers.

That woman is BEYOND EVIL!!! I hope she is scared chitless in her cell, WTH ?? I don't even like the Idea she lives in the same state I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::banghead:

More than 100 leads have come in since case gained attention.

Story tomorrow, from Hickory newspaper, about apt bldg the bakers lived where it appeared that Zahra was forced to live in crawl space (?) circa 2009

back to footage of son - DP from last night.

He did not defend his own mother.

Back to Natisha:

How many dogs and cops

13 search teams out - not sure how many in each team and not sure how many dogs.

Going in and out all day.

Caller: Wondering if Zahra had said anything to dad about EB and how she was being treated.

NG telling about how Zahra wouldn't want to go home after weekends. Dad must have known at least some and stood by and did nothing.

Local Hickory reporter: LE has over 100 leads. Going to have a story in tomorrows paper about previous residence and that Zahra was made to sleep in a closet/crawl space there. :eek:

They just said on NG that Zahra had to sleep in a crawl space above the closet at the last residence. More to come.

Did I just hear the guy from the Hickory paper say Zahra had to sleep in a crawl space in some apartment?

Zahra may have had to sleep in the Crawlspace above closet in the apt they were in up to Nov '09, said someone with the media on NG..

I wondered if she thought that the gas would mask the decomp scent.
My thoughts are either that or after dousing the vehicle with gas changed their mind about setting it on fire. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva