DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMG..............AY's favorite quote is "Only God Can Judge Me"

THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD........

eta...on fb
OMG - you have got to kidding me?

:eek:

I'd pick ya up teh but I'm *****THUDDING***** right next to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes reality has a sense of humor-- good thing or we would all be in straight jackets by now without a little taste of normal.

Amen to that! I see you are in my state (WA), yet yer hat speaks of where I used to live (HI). LOL Howdy!! :)

I'm stuck on this CPS/police not coordinating thing mentioned on NG, and I got to wondering isn't that true everywhere? If so, that needs to certainly change.

Oh... NG beer count: 2. LOL

Does anyone have, at hand, the photo of Zahra smiling widely in the red dress with flowers in her hair?

Zahra looked so beautiful in that picture and I'd like to make a banner for use in my signature using that photo. Her spirit is so bright in that picture - it touches my heart to see that photo of innocent Zahra. It's my favorite picture of her and how I like to remember her.

Thank you in advance!

Just before you do please note that photo was of Zahra's at AB and EB's wedding - thought you might like to know, it is a beautiful picture though.

my god after reading the comments on facebook I truly truly think the DSS is going to be in big poo poo!!

AY says on there that he, BS and lisas other daughter all called DSS.....the school went there and called DSS......he also called SBI (?) about the drugs in the house.....

they are saying to a Brittany B that she is a lying biatch because she let lisa look after her 2 month old child while Zahra was locked in her room....

and get this one!!! someone 29 mins ago said that the police were there 3 - 5 times in a week because of either the abuse to Zahra or her threating other children!!!

wow that child should have been taken off her and put on the first plane back to her grandparents.

Who's AY? In relation to not their full name please? TIA :)

Does anyone have, at hand, the photo of Zahra smiling widely in the red dress with flowers in her hair?

Zahra looked so beautiful in that picture and I'd like to make a banner for use in my signature using that photo. Her spirit is so bright in that picture - it touches my heart to see that photo of innocent Zahra. It's my favorite picture of her and how I like to remember her.

Thank you in advance!

If someone has it and you post it in your siggy with some words or graphics, I may steal it for my FB page. I have a lovely pic up of her now but I'm not kewl or smart enough to add graphics to my photos. :)

Thank you in advance!

This one?

Attachments

• zahrabeautiful.png
    zahrabeautiful.png
    364.6 KB · Views: 36
Is there a link or information on the address of the home where the fire was? I would like to look at a map. Am I allowed to ask for that? Are we allowed to post an address?

I can't think straight. Shock -

I haven't seen an address published anywhere Sally, I might have missed it though?

You're allowed to ask anything you want to ask. You just might not be allowed to get the answer LOL just kidding/sort of. :)

Hmm, are we allowed to post the address. We'd need to ask a mod about that.

We can find the address. It's probably in a public database somewhere. We'd have to check with mods to see if could be posted though :)

HTH.

ETA: was it on the search warrant? I didn't look.

I have to say that there's nothing like being shocked into 'what's important in life' when cases like this happen. We're moving right now (have been since June) and so our lives are turned upside down right now. I worry about our kids and about them not having as nice of a home as we moved out of, about adjusting to a small apartment, about the uncertainty right now (thanks to the economy and a few other things going on). And then something happens, like... Zahra, or Shaniya... And all of a sudden my worries about my own children with (stressed out but) loving parents subside. And I'm reminded again how little the other things I worry about really matter - and I hug them and kiss them and read to them and play with them.

When I hear about stranger abductions, I vow never to let my kids out of my sight (and I really don't - you should hear me scream in public if I lose sight of them). But when I hear about a family case such as this nightmare, my heart just breaks... :cry: ... How can people do this to children? HOW???

Sorry for the vent, but I'm getting really worked up over this case.

Amen to that! I see you are in my state (WA), yet yer hat speaks of where I used to live (HI). LOL Howdy!! :)

I'm stuck on this CPS/police not coordinating thing mentioned on NG, and I got to wondering isn't that true everywhere? If so, that needs to certainly change.

Oh... NG beer count: 2. LOL

Howdie neighbor! Lived in HI such a very long time ago- my 2 oldest were born there.

Well I know here in WA when it comes to removing a child from a home CPS does call LE because by law the CPS worker can not just enter the home. But other than that I don't know how well they coordinate things.

I dont know if the comments on facebook have been discussed here.....they are on the Love 4 Zahra Baker site.....

First of all grandmum KB says she is hoping for a 3rd miracle and she will go home to Australia to them...

2ndly the daughter B.....claims that BB is a fake.......she is under the initials BS...

she says that DSS was called in 3 times and that the family tried to stop the way "lisa" was treating Zahra...

she also says that she beat her mother Lisa's *advertiser censored* twice.....

and hopes that justice against Lisa comes.....

there is another guy (not on this page) that I have come across who has a picture of himself and Zahra as his profile pic, who is friends of the family who mentions a couple of times that they cant understand why Zahra loved her stepmum so much and wouldnt let anyone say a bad word against her.....

can you give dates & times of those posts? really hard to scroll through everything to try & find them ...

ZOMG..............AY's favorite quote is "Only God Can Judge Me"

THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD........

eta...on fb

OFF TOPIC TO ZAHRA'S THREAD

Oh geeze. Wow.

Drugs
Missing child
Only God can judge me

For the love of pete which thread am I on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296