Still Missing NC - Zebb Quinn, 18, Asheville, 2 Jan 2000 *Arrest in 2017*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found some more interesting info . Tamara Taylor Misty's mother . Worked at a restaurant owned by Zebb Quinn's step dad . The restaurant Kostas Kitchen is still open . Zebb according to most accounts . Was introduced to Misty at his parents restaurant . Misty would be there waiting for her mom's shift to end . Zeb being a helpful kid would also be there helping out in the family business . Initially Tamara encouraged the relationship between Zeb and her daughter Misty . She made it known that she didn't think Misty's current boyfriend was treating her right . Tamara Taylor is also very key player in this case . One person that has yet to even be interviewed by law enforcement is Marcia Smith . Marcia is mother to Wesley Smith . She is also the link that connects Jason Owens . You see Jason and Wesley are distant cousins . How law enforcement didn't make this connection is beyond me . It's as if someone doesn't want this case solved . Bobby Medford the acting sheriff at the time is know in state prison on unrelated corruption charges. The Asheville police department . Is still involved in a scandal involving missing drugs and cash from the the evidence room . ( Google the story ) these are the circumstances Zebb disappeared under . There's a cover up here not just bad police work !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging from Misty Taylor's FB page (how many Misty Taylors could there be in North Carolina?) she's become a born-again Christian. I wonder if there's still something weighing on her conscience? :thinking:

I don’t think you are looking at the right facebook profile. I’m looking at Misty’s profile and there are no references to her being religious at all, just a bunch of selfies, a few kid pics and a few dog pics. I do find one of the quotes she posted twice interesting: “Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers...make sure your hands are clean!” Hmmmm

Found some more interesting info . Tamara Taylor Misty's mother . Worked at a restaurant owned by Zebb Quinn's step dad . The restaurant Kostas Kitchen is still open . Zebb according to most accounts . Was introduced to Misty at his parents restaurant . Misty would be there waiting for her mom's shift to end . Zeb being a helpful kid would also be there helping out in the family business . Initially Tamara encouraged the relationship between Zeb and her daughter Misty . She made it known that she didn't think Misty's current boyfriend was treating her right . Tamara Taylor is also very key player in this case . One person that has yet to even be interviewed by law enforcement is Marcia Smith . Marcia is mother to Wesley Smith . She is also the link that connects Jason Owens . You see Jason and Wesley are distant cousins . How law enforcement didn't make this connection is beyond me . It's as if someone doesn't want this case solved . Bobby Medford the acting sheriff at the time is know in state prison on unrelated corruption charges. The Asheville police department . Is still involved in a scandal involving missing drugs and cash from the the evidence room . ( Google the story ) these are the circumstances Zebb disappeared under . There's a cover up here not just bad police work !

Whoa, how did you find out Jason and Wesley are related? Do you know if they actually ever met?

I don’t think you are looking at the right facebook profile. I’m looking at Misty’s profile and there are no references to her being religious at all, just a bunch of selfies, a few kid pics and a few dog pics. I do find one of the quotes she posted twice interesting: “Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers...make sure your hands are clean!” Hmmmm

I'm looking at the FB for a Misty Taylor living in Hendersonville, North Carolina. She has several pics on her page dedicated to God & Jebus. If that isn't her, could you PM her actual page, please?

Also, has anyone read this before:
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=9TfQu63ahqYC

Interesting quotes from Tamra Taylor.

i have looked and looked and cant locate mistys facebook or at least not one i am sure is hers ... as far as the quote someone said she had posted that is something that has circulated on fb and lts of other social media site... i have actually posted it before... however does give some insight that she obviously feels judged for something .... anyways i have no doubt that she knows what happendand she seems lke the type of person that once giving up the info becomes beneficial for her she will .... question is what makes it beneficial enough to make her talk... i bet if she truly thought she was facing a murder charge she would talk alot

I was looking also and couldn't find her and I just did. Someone had written that she was creepy and I agree. Dead eyes. The quote she has posted is a quote from Bob Marley.

I'd like to withdraw my original post about Misty's FB page. I had the wrong Misty Taylor, as SassyBenton kindly pointed out to me.

What's the consensus on here as to who's behind Zebb's disappearance? Do we think the whole lot of them: Misty, Wesley, Owens, the auntie & Tamra are all in on it?

Did they conspire to kill Zebb? If so, what was the motive?

It's interesting that with this many involved, even at different levels, that no one has slipped up. It's not like all of them are hardened criminals used to this sort of thing.

What's the consensus on here as to who's behind Zebb's disappearance? Do we think the whole lot of them: Misty, Wesley, Owens, the auntie & Tamra are all in on it?

It's interesting that with this many involved, even at different levels, that no one has slipped up. It's not like all of them are hardened criminals used to this sort of thing.

I don't know. I just don't know what they would all collectively have to gain by doing this together. And it's been such a long time, it would be very unlikely that they all would've kept their story straight and not let it slip somewhere over the years. But I just can't pin one person for it. I really think Misty had a hand in it. Now whether she conspired with someone else, planned the whole thing, or actually did it herself, I don't know. Totally my opinion. I have no facts to prove or disprove anything, so really, we know nothing more now than we did 15 years ago.

I agree, with that many involved, it is suprising no one has slipped up. My list and thoughts:

Jason - Motive: Wanted to steal money Zebb had been saving for a car?
Wesley - Motive: Was angry at Zebb for talking/hanging out with Misty?
Aunt Ina - Motive: Can't think of one.
Misty - Motive: Didn't have one but if Wesley was involved she probably went along with whatever he did.

Whoa, how did you find out Jason and Wesley are related? Do you know if they actually ever met?

Asheville is a small mountain community . The area that Zebb lived in is an even smaller suburb of Asheville . My first clue that they were related came again via Facebook . I linked names from Jason Owens friends list to mutual friends on ,Marcia(Wesley Smith' mom) smiths friends list . Being that I live in this area . I started to discreetly ask around . Sure enough I find out they are distant cousins . I really don't want to run down the family tree. This is a some what public forum and
That wouldn't be fair to those family members who had nothing to do with Zebb's disappearance .

I agree, with that many involved, it is suprising no one has slipped up. My list and thoughts:

Jason - Motive: Wanted to steal money Zebb had been saving for a car?
Wesley - Motive: Was angry at Zebb for talking/hanging out with Misty?
Aunt Ina - Motive: Can't think of one.
Misty - Motive: Didn't have one but if Wesley was involved she probably went along with whatever he did.

This was a family affair ... Lots of factors are at play . So we kinda have to go step by step . 1- Misty's family is from a poor rural back ground . Zebb was from an upper middle class family that actually employed Misty's mom . 2- At first Tamara Taylor encourages the relationship between zeb and Misty . This is seen as a betrayal when Wesley finds out about about Zebb and Misty. So Tamara feels guilty in a way she condoned the relationship from the start . She then does everything to cover for her family .

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I wonder if Zebb maybe put up a fight and that's how Owens was injured. Was there any proof that Owens was in the unrelated accident? I hope this case gets solved soon. It's been way too long. <3

Asheville is a small mountain community . The area that Zebb lived in is an even smaller suburb of Asheville . My first clue that they were related came again via Facebook . I linked names from Jason Owens friends list to mutual friends on ,Marcia(Wesley Smith' mom) smiths friends list . Being that I live in this area . I started to discreetly ask around . Sure enough I find out they are distant cousins . I really don't want to run down the family tree. This is a some what public forum and
That wouldn't be fair to those family members who had nothing to do with Zebb's disappearance .

Have you relayed this information to LE?

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/28527969/deputies-search-for-missing-couple

The Buncombe County Sheriff&#8217;s Office was contacted on March 15, 2015 by family members of Cristie Schoen Codd, 38, and Joseph &#8220;JT&#8221; Codd, 45, of 87 Hookers Gap Road in Leicester. Deputies subsequently began missing persons&#8217; investigations. That investigation resulted in the arrest of Robert Jason Owens, 36, of 1 Owens Cove Road in Leicester. Owens has been charged with two counts of felony first degree murder, one felony count of breaking or entering, larceny after breaking and entering and free text felony.

If only he had been charged with some very obvious signs in Zebb's disappearance...

Well that's all the information I need to know that Owens was at least involved in Zebb's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back