Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was asked upstream, and I also wonder why take the baby from the womb instead of choosing to kidnap the baby after she was born?

There would be no records, fingerprints, pictures or "scent" of the baby to be found by tracking dogs if it hadn't been born yet. Just a thought. Idk that these two are all that bright enough to think of that.

There are other judgements against WH in North Dakota. One for paternity in Aug 2011 (the child who suffered a fractured skull at his hands was born in 2010, so likely another child?). Another judgement for child support, with a different woman in 2004.

It looks like three children associated with him? None of whom are currently living with him.
And BC has children who are also living with their other parents (as per her FB)
thinking all those children are fortunate to not be with these two poor excuses for people.

Will searches of their computers include how to do a C Section? :(

Did she maybe used to work as a nurse? (Sickened to type this stuff....)

I can't get it out of my head, if she was awake....:(

I can't even imagine being awake and knowing they were going to take my baby.
After being so excited to welcome her baby girl... making plans.
I've had my world really rocked a few times. But I don't even want to think about how that situation would feel.

This is such a sad case. I am so glad baby girl found alive and apparently healthy. I hope so much that Mum will be found alive. Thanks to you all for your information and discussions.

I've been trying to figure this out the entire time reading this case. I just can't get the horrific image of them removing the baby from her without any medical equipment.

If it is proved that they murdered Savanna is the death penalty on the table?

Maybe it made her feel more close to actually giving birth...being with the child from birth, witnessing the birth, like the baby came from her own womb...gah....part of the sick psychological maternal fantasy.

Does anyone have any facebook links to the 2 people arrested? Thanks

I saw upstream Savanna had been out shopping for baby stuff the night before, iirc...:(

Monsters! $/##$/@

All these cases are bad here...but this one, gut wrenching, heart wrenching....I can barely be here in this thread...

I know. I feel the same way. These cases of decent innocent good people going about their lives, and then get caught like some prey by horrible people who don't deserve to breathe the air, all because of some dreadful set of circumstances, or turn of fate...like Ying Ying (who is the reason I joined this forum), or Sierah, or Heather Graham..so many...now Savanna ...good families being torn apart by scum.....it's unspeakable and so profoundly disturbing and heart breaking....

well in mom's defence, they both look much older IMO

so the woman was 38... more bad info and confusion.. mom saying they were in their 40s 50s and both under 38..

Oh the irony of her quote..."I may not have gone where I intended to
, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

And her comment on July 22, 2016 about how amazing the woman breastfeeding is...."This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

ETA: OK now this comment makes me wonder something I wondered about earlier but felt stupid asking...would a C section be the only physical way the baby could have been delivered...meaning, could they have made it a vaginal birth?

And her comment on July 22 about how amazing the woman breastfeeding is.

Breastfeeding TRIPLETS. Definitely amazing. lol

She has older kids... ugh. They will live with this as well.

And her comment on July 22 about how amazing the woman breastfeeding is...."This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

OK now this comment makes me wonder something I wondered about earlier but felt stupid asking...would a C section be the only physical way the baby could have been delivered...meaning, could they have made it a vaginal birth?

The stress could have caused labor, they could have used some herbal or actual medication to induce labor.
It wouldn't be as FAST as a c-section. But it would increase the chances of Savanna being alive...

The stress could have caused labor, they could have used some herbal or actual medication to induce labor.
It wouldn't be as FAST as a c-section. But it would increase the chances of Savanna being alive...

Thanks, but I meant "noninduced" / without drugs,...sorry it's a gruesome question....I've never given birth/ not able to have kids (no need to say sorry anyone, I'm okay with it), so I don't know anything about this stuff personally.
I guess my brain was wondering if this psycho lady might have wanted a vaginal birth, based off why take it from the womb instead of kidnapping after birth (maybe makes her feel closer to giving birth, like it came from her own womb,) just wondering if this was physically possible, if a c section is the only possibility without drugs ...Obviously my brain is going to really awful places.

Having tech trouble typing, sorry for etas, letters are coming up super slowly...

Thanks, but I meant "noninduced"...sorry it's a gruesome question....I've never given birth/ not able to have kids (no need to say sorry anyone, I'm okay with it), so I don't know anything about this stuff personally.

I guess my brain was wondering if this psycho lady might have wanted a vaginal birth, based off why take it from the womb isnead of kidnap after birth (maybe makes her feel closer to gIvins birth, like it came from her own womb. Obviously my brain is going to awful places.

The odds of her removing this baby from the mother's vagina without her in active labor... and NOT killing the baby in the process are virtually zero.
When labor stalls even if baby is in the birth canal doctors do a section because it's safer.
They really only "yank" the baby out when baby gets stuck and there's no way to section.
Vacuum extraction has many risks... and obviously they wouldn't have been equipped.
This baby was either delivered naturally or sectioned and they got lucky... for her to be healthy. IMO.:twocents:

The odds of her removing this baby from the mother's vagina without her in active labor... and NOT killing the baby in the process are virtually zero.
When labor stalls even if baby is in the birth canal doctors do a section because it's safer.
They really only "yank" the baby out when baby gets stuck and there's no way to section.
Vacuum extraction has many risks... and obviously they wouldn't have been equipped.
This baby was either delivered naturally or sectioned and they got lucky... for her to be healthy. IMO.:twocents:

(Thanks, Ms. F! )

Anything you guys can help find out about places that might be familiar to them...it worries me that since they might have planned this, while they are obviously not very smart, maybe they planned a place where Savanna might be hard to find.

Anxiously awaiting an update, as we all are.

Where are you Savanna?

If they didn't do this inside the apt, maybe they used another building, storage shed, garage, shop...again, what is his occupation? They would need access to water, right? What other minimal supplies?

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821336/Newborn-2-questioned-Fargo-womans-disappearance.html

Attachments

• 438A82CC00000578-4821336-image-m-15_1503634812532.jpg
    438A82CC00000578-4821336-image-m-15_1503634812532.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 492
  • 438A82D300000578-4821336-image-m-14_1503634797757.jpg
    438A82D300000578-4821336-image-m-14_1503634797757.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 485
attachment.php

""We just want Savanna to come home. We're prepared for the worst," Silk said. "The biggest thing now is for anybody who has any information ... to come forward." Fargo police said in a statement released on Facebook Thursday that investigators have spoken to Grewywind's family, boyfriend, neighbors, employer, and "anyone the family has mentioned as a friend." The department said they attempted to ping her cellphone and have conducted two K9 searches, but haven't turned up anything.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call call the Fargo Police Department at 701-235-4493, text a tip to 701-730-8888 or call the Fargo Police Tip Line at 701-241-5777. "

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fargo-...ound-pregnant-woman-missing-savanna-greywind/

Attachments

• 170824-savanna-greywind-horizontal.jpg
    170824-savanna-greywind-horizontal.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 637
I wonder whether the police dogs alerted on Brook's and William's car(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46