Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the dogs were brought in yesterday after LE secured the search warrant, I think they discovered that Savanna had been inside that bathroom, but of course that hasn't yet led to where she is now:

<snip> At one point, authorities brought in dogs to search the apartment building, and Silk said afterward they apparently found something, though family members were being told by police not to share what they were told.

http://www.wdaz.com/news/4317213-2-...und-alive-where-pregnant-fargo-woman-vanished

<snip> No word on where Savanna may be, but late Thursday afternoon search dogs go over the apartment building and the family is told new information is available but they are not to share it.

http://www.inforum.com/news/4317545-recap-key-events-savanna-lafontaine-greywind-case

To answer a post several pages back, a sewing machine can run by itself. The newer, more expensive machines have a slider you press, and it runs without having to press a foot pedal. I do not know what happens when the material runs out, does the machine keep running, just repeating in the same place, or does it turn off.

A question or thought that hit me is in those three searches that LE did on the "seamstress" apartment, did they see a sewing machine and did they see or ask to see the dress that Savannah had modeled? Did they have the dogs sniff the dress? Apparently not as it has been reported that the dogs did not alert on anything in the apartment.

Oh how I wish LE had been a bit more forward thinking and pinpointed the girl down on the garment so the dogs could have sniffed it. Just another what if....

These are the dumbest criminals to bring the baby back to their apartment! At least this precious baby is safe, now to find Mamma.

The technicality is if the convo between the killers and either S or her mom was a text or not. If not she could always say she never asked her to do that etc.

Nobody in Fargo would pay any attention to someone carrying a garbage bag out to the car from an apartment.
Although I don't think they performed the caesarean there. Luminol would surely show traces no matter how well they thought they cleaned up. And lets face it, the monsters who committed this crime are not that bright.

I just can't imagine anyone being able to physically do what is assumed to have been done. I personally have a weak stomach, but I feel as though they would have to be under the influence of something to be able to do something so grotesque.

Someone made a good point about one member of the couple flipping on the other due to drug withdrawals. If they were heavy drug abusers, then its only a matter of time before the withdrawals kick in and they might realize the gravity of what they did. But more than that, one will flip to try to get treatment.

This is by far the most horrific case I've ever seen. Prayers that they brought Savanna somewhere to simply recover after being induced. It's unlikely but there could be a sliver of hope that she had it naturally.

I don't see any way possible that she lived thru this.

Besides she knew her attackers and could readily identify them. Why would they allow her to live?

I saw a news clip with one of the building residents wearing a stocking cap, he was saying that the suspects made a lot of ruckus (fought?) all of the time. He said for the first time, this last weekend, they became quiet.

Another thing that stands out to me - about the noise - and thin walls - I keep thinking about the banging and then the shower running...

If she went to the apartment and they put chloroform on her face, they could have dragged her to the tub. Getting her into would have caused a lot of banging. They also could have put something in her mouth - but if I'm thinking someone's trying to hurt me and I am in a building where people might be able to help me - I'm gonna be making A LOT of noise... kicking screaming my head off.

I think she had to have been knocked out pretty quickly. Maybe before she knew what was happening. Maybe in the middle of a text to her honey.

Margarita -- I just have to say that your idea on the horses was very interesting. If she has helped "birth" horses, don't they sometimes have to C-Section horses too? I know that happens with dogs.

Not likely a C-Section anywhere where that evil woman would be, but she might have been fortunate enough to witness a birth. I can't imagine her helping "birth" a horse. It's very rare that a horse needs help. She probably enjoyed the arrival of a new filly though.

I keep wondering what these monsters plans were for this little baby.Try to keep her and move away or sell her for drug money.With that guy's scary past with his poor son I can't imagine what they would have done to that baby girl.

I believe the banging coming from the bathtub above the resident's apartment went on for 15 - 20 mins. I thought he had described it as steady or constant banging prior to the shower running.

Perhaps, the female's job was to lure Savanna and lock her in the bathroom and the male arrived at the apt shortly later to remove Savanna from the apartment.

Perhaps, the banging was done by Savanna herself to draw attention to her predicament. Maybe even until she passed out if given a drug. 15 - 20 min is a long time to subdue her imo and I don't think that would be described as steady or consistent banging by the downstairs neighbor

Thanks for this. It seems Savanna's parents got on " she is missing" fairly fast.

What does not make a bit of sense, is why bring the baby back to an apartment that had been subject to multiple searches by LE....last place in the world they should have taken baby Baby should not be released to immediate family anytime soon
I believe somebody had a good theory up thread which was maybe they were in Grand Forks our Grande Parks idk name but where le started searching and they not spooked because they were going to go to door so they had no other choice but to come back to the apartment which they thought was cleared

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I think the answer is right in front of us. They guy in is domestic assault case was accused of throwing his girlfriend in tub and telling he was going to drown her.
Neighbor downstairs said he heard banging in bathtub same time as she went missing.

Connect the dots. He drowned her and ripped baby out. Why there was no brutal screaming.

My estimation is that there would be an insane amount of forensic evidence left behind to have at least determined that she passed away there if this is the case (I.E. too much blood loss for anyone person to survive). Wouldn't they released that information if they found the amount of blood that would need to be there?

Just a thought. I'm thinking they haven't found much forensic evidence in the apartment. Because I feel as though they'll either find a horrifying scene or nothing at all.

Just my two cents.

Would there be a massive amount of blood if it was done in a tub full of water? Simply open the drain and, well... Turn on the shower and clean it up?

I think they would have found blood everywhere if the c-section was performed in the apartment and you'd think people would have heard a crying a baby if it was done there.

I have a question about something that no one has brought up. Wouldn't they have had to get the baby out of Savanna right if away if they killed her first in order for the baby to survive? Like I don't think they would have killed then waited til later to get that child out of her otherwise wouldn't the baby have died due to the Mom no longer be alive supplying oxygen and stuff to the baby?

I have a question about something that no one has brought up. Wouldn't they have had to get the baby out of Savanna right if away if they killed her first in order for the baby to survive? Like I don't think they would have killed then waited til later to get that child out of her otherwise wouldn't the baby have died due to the Mom no longer be alive supplying oxygen and stuff to the baby?

I could be wrong but I think it was stated that the baby would have to be removed within three minutes for the child to survive. Don't quote me on that but I seem to have remembered reading that earlier in this thread.

Hi, I live in Fargo and took part in the search today. I was next to and around the area where her apartment is located. I spoke with some neighbors and heard information from them that has not been released that I found interesting. Not sure if I'm allowed to post that or not, but if anyone has questions regarding today's search, I can answer them. Also, I saw a poster from Fargo mention heading to Yunker Farm. It is three blocks from Savanna's apartment but was heavily searched today by myself and others.

Welcome Stickdino! Thank you for searching and checking in here. Is Savanna's immediate family still searching too?

Welcome Stickdino! Thank you for searching and checking in here. Is Savanna's immediate family still searching too?

I believe that there were members of her immediate family there, yes. Most of those leading the search are relatives or friends with tribal affiliations I believe. The community response today was fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I live in Fargo and took part in the search today. I was next to and around the area where her apartment is located. I spoke with some neighbors and heard information from them that has not been released that I found interesting. Not sure if I'm allowed to post that or not, but if anyone has questions regarding today's search, I can answer them. Also, I saw a poster from Fargo mention heading to Yunker Farm. It is three blocks from Savanna's apartment but was heavily searched today by myself and others.

Hello and thank you for joining could you please tag a mod? you can become a verified Insider.

I saw a news clip with one of the building residents wearing a stocking cap, he was saying that the suspects made a lot of ruckus (fought?) all of the time. He said for the first time, this last weekend, they became quiet.

Another thing that stands out to me - about the noise - and thin walls - I keep thinking about the banging and then the shower running...

If she went to the apartment and they put chloroform on her face, they could have dragged her to the tub. Getting her into would have caused a lot of banging. They also could have put something in her mouth - but if I'm thinking someone's trying to hurt me and I am in a building where people might be able to help me - I'm gonna be making A LOT of noise... kicking screaming my head off.

I think she had to have been knocked out pretty quickly. Maybe before she knew what was happening. Maybe in the middle of a text to her honey.

Chloroform actually takes several minutes to cause unconsciousness. Learned that over in Yingying's thread. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela