ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3591594.shtml

KSTP/Twin Cities also says the same thing tonight.

"Police tell ABC affiliate WDAY the association of this suspicious activity at the location where Bearson’s body was found warrants further investigation."

Yes, and I just noticed this ^^, which is a bit different than "we don't think it has anything to do with Tom Bearsons death" or whatever they said before.

Please tell me LE is being intentionally thick.

Maybe, just maybe they should consider cameras in that area!

If they do not have the money, appeal to Menard's.

I' m sure Menard's doesn't want weirdos walking around scaring off business

Maybe he was looking for his lost library card? David Ferrie lost his and I had it.
Maybe he was looking for his phone that fell out somewhere while they were moving Tom?
Could Tom have been murdered inside one of the campers?
Could the something that this guy may be looking for be inside one of the campers?Maybe a cell phone?
Maybe he picked up Tom's by mistake?
Are the police sure that Tom was just put on the ground at the RV lot after they killed him?
If I was the police or authorities I would go back to the RV lot and search again; this time search every camper on the site.

From the above referenced article at WDAY.com:

While the case has been quiet over the last few weeks with little new information surfacing, police are confident they will have more answers soon.

Lt. Tory Jacobson with the Moorhead Police Department says, “Certainly, no indication that we're not going to solve this. Our expectation is that we will have responsible party and motive in time.
Looks like the singular noun being used again: the responsible "party".

Could the something he was looking for be his drug dealer who used to do business there, but hasn't since TB was found?

No, its not dark here at 6:30. But if you were involved would you go back there after business hours BUT early enough that you would definitely be seen AFTER waiting for 3 weeks? I don't know.

No, its not dark here at 6:30. But if you were involved would you go back there after business hours BUT early enough that you would definitely be seen AFTER waiting for 3 weeks? I don't know.

How did he go from being a suspicious person to a not suspicious person in a matter of hours? Since they don't know who he was.

No but someone could PAY you to go over there and "Look".

Three weeks after the fact with the police saying, "There's nothing to see here, we've got it handled, go about your lives". And a 20something goes looking over there at dark?

And the police don't swarm the place with a fine tooth comb looking for whatever this guy was looking for? WTH? :gaah: :banghead:
[modsnip] PLEASE gather up a little money for the RV place and donate some freaking security cameras for them.

We need something to distract us from Ebola.

Are we sure that missing shoe was Tom's?
Maybe the shoe that's missing actually belongs to the killer.
How about a knife?
Maybe the police did find the murder weapon(a knife?) and told the public that only a shoe and phone were missing to make the killer want to come back and have a look himself.

Are we sure that the shoe that was found at the RV lot was Tom's?
Did he have the other shoe on?
Maybe the shoe actually belongs to the killer.
How about a knife?
Maybe the police did find the murder weapon(a knife?) and told the public that only a shoe and phone were missing to make the killer want to come back and have a look himself.

A shoe was found at the RV lot?

The Concordian, Concordia College’s student-run newspaper issued today.
Headline: After Bearson’s death, campus safety steps up
It notes that On Sept. 25, just one day after the discovery of Bearson’s body, Public Safety was called to Knutson campus center in response to an unknown man wandering campus late that night. Later, Moorhead police were called to the scene. “He didn’t seem dangerous,” McCarthy said. “Just a little off.”
Here is the full article:
http://theconcordian.org/2014/10/16/after-bearsons-death-campus-safety-steps-up

For those not familiar with the area - Concordia College, as well as Minnesota State University Moorhead, are both located just over the river from NDSU in MN.
Both Colleges fall right between the NDSU campus & the RV lot where TB was found.
I think it is interesting that they note that Concordia Campus Public Safety states they are now LESS reluctant to call in local authority since the death of TB. Tells me that these students are on edge. AND what happened to the "strange guy"?? They totally left that open ended didn't they!

I meant the missing shoe?
Are we sure that this Nike shoe is Tom's?
What else could this stranger be looking for?

No mention of Tom's baseball cap.Maybe he still had that on?
And what about a wallet? Did he carry one? Did he leave it at his dorm?

I meant the missing shoe?
Are we sure that this Nike shoe is Tom's?
What else could this stranger be looking for?

No mention of Tom's baseball cap.Maybe he still had that on?
And what about a wallet? Did he carry one? Did he leave it at his dorm?

Somebody posted a link before (can't find it currently) with clips from an audio interview Lt. Tory Jacobson had done. I just found the full interview (not broken out into clips). At around the 2:30 mark, it sounds like the other shoe was on Tom's foot.

I recorded it, but for some reason it will not upload. Sorry, tried 7x now. It is a good interview.

I'm going to retry after work tonight.

Amanda, if you're not successful with uploading the interview video.....please share with us the key points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back