ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never did hear if CM called that number in the tweet and went and picked up JW and TB? CM does tweet a reply to "Jake" to send him the address through text after He ( CM) calls him.

I haven't read anything if this callback and pickup ever took place. I guess we just don't know at this point. No tweet mentions it from any of the trap group.

I think the word lost was being used in a different way than most people are taking it here. I suspect that what he meant was that they were "lost", as in so high they didn't know what they were doing. Dying can also mean being so drunk you pass out (at least that's what I've been told.) I've actually been more concerned with JW's well-being than his possible guilt. If he had nothing to do with TB's death, I think there's a good chance that he knows a lot about what did happen. If that's the case, he may just be keeping a low profile for his own safety. MOO

This is merely a generalized observation of life and only my opinion.

I posted this earlier then deleted it. Upon reflection I am going to post it again for the sake of discussion.

If you happened to be at a location with a very small circle of friends and someone in that group mysteriously went missing and you were among the last few to see that person and then that person was found BRUTALLY MURDERED would you feel safe at that location? (Seriously think about it, you declare to the world you DO NOT KNOW how that person went missing and turns up dead).

The natural, logical thing to do would be to avoid that location. For example, West Acres experienced a mugging a short while ago. Even though the person who was responsible was caught, I know people that have avoided West Acres for a while just because this event scared them.

I wrote earlier that animals do the same thing. Deer will avoid an area you have shot another deer in. It's instinctive. It is for this very reason that people often avoid the dark, solitary alleys, the woods at night, ect... it is the fear of the unknown that naturally prohibits us from wandering into these areas. It's self preservation.

So if your 'friend' went missing and showed up dead of homicidal violence, HOW would you know that the area he was last seen in was a safe place to be? How would you KNOW that there wasn't some kind of serial killer living three houses down? How would you know that there wasn't a legitimate gang living down the block just waiting for it's next victim? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW there wasn't a gang trying to establish itself through initiations in that section of town and you might be next????

How would you know that whatever happened to your friend to murder him or her wasn't going to happen to you. HOW.

How indeed.

Unless of course...you knew.

Business as usual speaks louder than words.

I'm going to name my next dog, "How".

Something smells fishy in Denmark and I can only hope that someone in LE is thinking along the sames lines.
Thought this post was worth revisiting at this juncture.

If after they were picked up and went back to the party house(according to CM) then what condition were they in? Were they slumped in a corner and everybody ignored them?

I agree that somebody knows something.
I for sure would be worried if I were living in that area.
The only logical thing that would make you not afraid woud be that you know what happened and probably even the person or persons who did it.

I think the word lost was being used in a different way than most people are taking it here. I suspect that what he meant was that they were "lost", as in so high they didn't know what they were doing. Dying can also mean being so drunk you pass out (at least that's what I've been told.) I've actually been more concerned with JW's well-being than his possible guilt. If he had nothing to do with TB's death, I think there's a good chance that he knows a lot about what did happen. If that's the case, he may just be keeping a low profile for his own safety. MOO

You make a very good point----there very well may be young men that are in jeopardy now because they know or suspect what happened to TB & who the perp may likely be.

I would be quite worried.....

Being "lost" is specifically used when referring to overdosing on heroin. (I've said this before.) But perhaps kids use it with more than just heroin these days... (I'm definitely out of the drug loop.)

There's something I've been meaning to bring up but keep forgetting. Unfortunately, I forgot again, but I'm going to sit here until it comes back to me. :blushing:

Okay, got it - I just hope it hasn't already been said a dozen times. I'm curious to know where TB's last tweet was sent from. It seems odd that they'd ask someone to come get them if they were within walking distance, but how would they have gotten to a place too far to walk to without a vehicle? I keep wondering if someone took them somewhere and left without them, if the driver was also extremely messed up and just left his/her car there, if TB and JW just left the place they were at and the driver stayed there, or something totally different happened. I also wonder if it even matters, but I'd still like to know.

:modstop:

ONLY MSM and LE social media, including Tweets, can be referenced! The only other social media that can be referenced is that of the victim and even then it has to be confirmed to be legit by a mod.

This is dangerous territory. I am seeing references to TWO different CM's and posters even acknowledging they are not sure it is the one they are sure about.

ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION of the social media accounts of these people will result in a loss of posting privileges.

I should know the answer to this, but what/where is the Trap? I was reading it as "the Tap" thinking it's a bar.
Is the Trap CM's home where the so-called party happened?

I should know the answer to this, but what/where is the Trap? I was reading it as "the Tap" thinking it's a bar.
Is the Trap CM's home where the so-called party happened?

That's my understanding---that CM's home where the party was held is referred to as the 'trap house'.

This morning I see an ad at the top here for something to discuss "Inside Criminal Minds and Tactics". It made me think about this case and the Hannah Graham case and how this pertains to Geographic profiling.

If you happen to go over to the Hannah thread you will see that many, many people are discussing the locations of these bodies and how they relate to where the victims were taken from and how they ended up where found.

In my opinion we will never understand what actually goes on INSIDE the mind of a killer. Asking them or guessing what they were thinking, again in my opinion is a waste of time.

It's like trying to guess what is going on inside the mind of a tiger or a crocodile. We can GUESS at their thoughts from the behaviors they display, but we can never truly KNOW what is going through their mind.

I encourage you to research GP. Start by reading the basics and then apply what you have learned to these two cases.

Then, have a great Monday!!

From the above link:

The last tweet from Bearson's Twitter account was sent at 1:23 a.m. Saturday and reads, "dude it's jake come pick us up." It also reads, "We are so lost and we are going to die. Just get somebody."

In an interview Monday, the recipient of the tweet, Cody Mead, also an NDSU student, said Bearson and "Jake" found a ride to Mead's house in north Fargo after that tweet.

"Jake" refers to Mead's roommate, Jake Wenzel, who went to high school with Bearson, Mead said. Mead met Bearson for the first time that night.

Mead said after Wenzel and Bearson arrived at his house in North Fargo, they "hung out for a while" before Bearson left between 3:40 and 4 a.m. That was the last time Mead saw Bearson, he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper