ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your point.

I am not making a point. Your post offered a reminder that Cory Mead had indeed given an interview; I found this reminder useful and expanded on it by posting the contents of said interview from the linked article.

I am not making a point. Your post offered a reminder that Cory Mead had indeed given an interview; I found this reminder useful and expanded on it by posting the contents of said interview from the linked article.

Thank you. I apologize if I came across a little crabby. I'm old and have teenagers still living in my home. I'm overweight and have a serious chocolate addiction. Sometimes I go through withdrawals.

I've read a lot of mention on here of, "I highly doubt anyone is going to give an interview..."

To that end I offer this:

"In an interview Monday, the recipient of the tweet, Cody Mead, also an NDSU student, said Bearson and "Jake" found a ride to Mead's house in north Fargo after that tweet.

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...dsu-sartell-high-school-tom-bearson/16053665/

That interview was given before he was found dead. He was just a missing person at that time.

:goodpost:

Well, since you liked it, I'll expand. What they said in that interview was---TB was at a party with us and left at around 3:40am and we don't know who he left with or where he went. For all anyone knew, he had continued to party with some other people, perhaps had passed out, and was nursing a hang over somewhere, not knowing anyone was looking for him .And his party buddies knew nothing more. But once his body was found and there were more questions for these people he was hanging out with that night, they didn't have anything more to say, some hired attorneys, and one deleted his twitter acct.

Well, since you liked it, I'll expand. What they said in that interview was---TB was at a party with us and left at around 3:40am and we don't know who he left with or where he went. For all anyone knew, he had continued to party with some other people, perhaps had passed out, and was nursing a hang over somewhere, not knowing anyone was looking for him .And his party buddies knew nothing more. But once his body was found and there were more questions for these people he was hanging out with that night, they didn't have anything more to say, some hired attorneys, and one deleted his twitter acct.

Since he gave the information he did have in an interview before TB was found, what good would it be likely to do to give another one after he was? I'm sure he's given whatever information he may have to LE, and those are the interviews that really matter. It just sucks not to know everything about a case, but we seldom do unless/until they've been cold cases for a long time. MOO

Since he gave the information he did have in an interview before TB was found, what good would it be likely to do to give another one after he was? I'm sure he's given whatever information he may have to LE, and those are the interviews that really matter. It just sucks not to know everything about a case, but we seldom do unless/until they've been cold cases for a long time. MOO

Making comments and giving interviews about a missing person takes on a whole new meaning once the person is found deceased, especially when you could be suspect.

From the above link:

"We're so lost and we're going to die--get somebody" sounds like a code/slang to me---it doesn't sound like any sane person would take those words literally.

So then what happened next in response to that dire text message????

What was the response?

What was the action?

Making comments and giving interviews about a missing person takes on a whole new meaning once the person is found deceased, especially when you could be suspect.

That may be true, but I don't believe anyone is obligated to give interviews to the media as long as they're speaking to LE when necessary. I've seen nothing to indicate that he isn't cooperating with LE or that he is suspected by them of anything. MOO

If I get a horrendous text message or tweet from a close friend that "we're so lost and going to die, get somebody"......that message does not get ignored.

So what happened next?

What did someone do?

I finally had a thought that might make sense of tweeting someone to call a number and texting after the call (I hope I got that straight.) JW didn't know CM's phone number and CM didn't know TB's, so JW used TB's Twitter account to send the message asking CM to call that number (so he could get his number from caller I.D. to send a text.) After the call, they could text more info back and forth without it being public, he could send the address they were at without CM having to write it down, and it took less juice from TB's phone battery than a call would.

I have no idea if this is the real reason, but it's the only thing I've come up with so far that makes sense to me.

Ive seen the lost tweet from TB to CM written out different on some posts and cant remember if there was a period after ' just get somebody". I use the [...] in the last sentence of texts if there is more to say but not relevent to the situation. Is there no period, 1 period or the old .......... ? Im useless at grammar and punctuation but either of the 3 ways means alot to me. If this is a valid question then i can elaborate my thought.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

This is what I found out. TB made a new BFF, so to speak, after arriving on campus. This new friend CM (not the CM we are acquainted with) were together the night of TB's DUI. CM is an avid baseball player. Check out the ND courts link posted here the other day with the numbers of the two case files - TB's and CM 's. if you can figure out how to find more info on CM - which I know all of you can - you will see the baseball connection. Had to be cryptic.

I'm just saying, I think this is who "the baseball players" might be that the other CM was referring to in his tweet about TB possibly leaving with that night.

Hi, all! I've been lurking on the Websleuths forums for years, and finally became an official registered user yesterday. YAY!! I'm a lifelong Minnesota resident so this case feels "local" even though I'm 100+ miles away. Anyways, just wanted to say that I've been enjoying the discussion, and very much want justice for TB.

Hi, all! I've been lurking on the Websleuths forums for years, and finally became an official registered user yesterday. YAY!! I'm a lifelong Minnesota resident so this case feels "local" even though I'm 100+ miles away. Anyways, just wanted to say that I've been enjoying the discussion, and very much want justice for TB.

:welcome4::welcome::wagon::greetings: <---------Rocco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member