ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't take me long, I've just been checking Facebook and reading on here for about 50 min & I'm down to 83% already.

Snapchat is pictures and/or videos lasting about 7 seconds that you send back and forth. You can add text to the pics. Once you open them, they are gone. They don't have to be pics and videos of you; there is no proof of who is sending or taking them. Although the front facing camera is turned on when you activate the app to take message, you still have press the camera button to take the pic or record.

Daughter was just trying something she read online to try to make longer than 7 seconds and it didn't work. Kids put it on my phone and I don't get it, they are always mad at me because I don't open them. I never see a notification on the app telling me a I have new one. I just looked at my phone, snapchat had no notifications on it, opened it though and closed it back right away and now it shows a red 2, indicating I have 2 new ones I guess. I can't ever hold the button right to play them and just give up. However, and I'm sure someone will correct or verify, you can replay it once a day. Geeze, opened one and now I can't get it off the picture with the caption to go back to the menu!!!! Kids will have to fix it, I just don't get it!! But it swear it keeps my older snaps, that's what I was wanting to see but will have to wait til someone wakes up to fix it. #oldpeopleproblems

It doesn't take me long, I've just been checking Facebook and reading on here for about 50 min & I'm down to 83% already.
Replied a couple of times on here and down to 71% already, so not long for me!!

If TB left his dorm room with a full charge, how long do you imagine it would take for him to hit the 40% level?
Good question but from my experience it varies depending on how many apps are running on the phone and how much they are using it.

Good question but from my experience it varies depending on how many apps are running on the phone and how much they are using it.

I checked with someone I know who has an iPhone 5, it's an older one - he utilizes all the social media apps, plays several games, basically constant usage. He said in a typical day it would take him about an hour to get to a 40% level. He keeps a charger handy and plugs in whenever he is near a source.

I checked with someone I know who has an iPhone 5, it's an older one - he utilizes all the social media apps, plays several games, basically constant usage. He said in a typical day it would take him about an hour to get to a 40% level. He keeps a charger handy and plugs in whenever he is near a source.

So I was wondering (& maybe confusing myself here) but why would JW be the one to use TB's phone to tweet/text the "we're so lost" to CM? Why not TB tweet or text himself? If TB didn't have a car, we could presume he wasn't driving during the "lost" message, right?

What was wrong with TB that he couldn't use his own phone to send that message? Doesn't JW have his own phone?

I really don't see young college kids sharing phones as routine---no need to. They all have their own & they are all "connected" via social media.

I find this suspicious. I also find it suspicious that we haven't heard from LE, associates, parents, etc.

They aren't all going to just resign themselves that TB is just gone.....are they?

So I was wondering (& maybe confusing myself here) but why would JW be the one to use TB's phone to tweet/text the "we're so lost" to CM? Why not TB tweet or text himself? If TB didn't have a car, we could presume he wasn't driving during the "lost" message, right?

What was wrong with TB that he couldn't use his own phone to send that message? Doesn't JW have his own phone?

I really don't see young college kids sharing phones as routine---no need to. They all have their own & they are all "connected" via social media.

I find this suspicious. I also find it suspicious that we haven't heard from LE, associates, parents, etc.

They aren't all going to just resign themselves that TB is just gone.....are they?
I wonder the same things. We know one thing and that is his phone was working at 1:23 am when the tweet went out. His friend, PF, states that he messaged Tom after that tweet. What we don't know is if they were communicating prior and up to that tweet. Could it be PF saw that tweet and messaged him to see if he was ok. Could it be that Pat felt everything was fine because he received a response? And then there is Pat's last message to Tom at 1:30 that was never opened.

I wonder the same things. We know one thing and that is his phone was working at 1:23 am when the tweet went out. His friend, PF, states that he messaged Tom after that tweet. What we don't know is if they were communicating prior and up to that tweet. Could it be PF saw that tweet and messaged him to see if he was ok. Could it be that Pat felt everything was fine because he received a response? And then there is Pat's last message to Tom at 1:30 that was never opened.

Maybe the phone is missing because whoever has it figured it could be used as evidence against them due to usage?

Maybe the phone is missing because whoever has it figured it could be used as evidence against them due to usage?

The phone records will show who he communicated with, yes?

I think the phone went where the shoe went when someone cleaned out their car. Dumpster, river, roadside, etc.

Was TB getting a ride to Sartell with JW? I don't know of anyone else in his crowd that was from his hometown???

Was TB getting a ride to Sartell with JW? I don't know of anyone else in his crowd that was from his hometown???
I believe he was to ride home with another student with the initials M.T.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think it's possible the crime took place well before 3:40 am? A delayed time given to throw people off? As if someone needed to invent an excuse to cover for calls/texts made on a phone after a certain time in the event a phone was recovered. A few extra hours would give people plenty of time to gather their thoughts, clean up, create a plan?

How far away is Alexandria from Sartell? Is the location far from the RV site?

How far away is Alexandria from Sartell? Is the location far from the RV site?

alexandria is 60 miles away from sartell.
alexandria is 100 miles away from Larry's RV.
Sartell is 160 miles away from Larry's RV.
Larry's RV just "on the way out of town" if you were leaving NDSU (north Fargo) to go to Sartell... It's like one of the last businesses you'd pass by on your way out.

Larry's RV just "on the way out of town" if you were leaving NDSU (north Fargo) to go to Sartell... It's like one of the last businesses you'd pass by on your way out.
Why they chose the RV place has always been one of my biggest questions.

I don't even know if you can see the RV place while driving on I94 at interstate speed, especially since there's a Sams club between it and i94 now.

It seems more likely to me that they would have noticed it while going down Main Ave in Moorhead to get onto I94, either on that night or a lot of previous trips.

They would be going slower, there are signs that say industrial Park entrance etc. But, I don't know how many people use that route as their preferred way to get on I94. It would depend a lot on where they're coming from and where they're going.

What I'm wondering now is, how popular is the Main Ave route to get to the interstate from certain locations, mainly NDSU. It might almost make sense for kids from Minnesota towns on I94 to come and go that way. But, I always assumed most people go south down University, and I'm sure that's the way most GPS will tell you to go.

Could the killer have been on his way home?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member