NE NE - Corrie Wood, 28, Grant, 20 September 2008 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hate to say it but is this all we've got...? It's been very quiet for almost a month. LE has nothing and SP has nothing. Is this cold?

Cloud, do you have the updates on those court cases??

I don't think this is cold. I just think the evidence is VERY touchy and delicate.

Wow, I have been away from here for a while and I am shocked and saddened that there hasn't been an arrest in this case yet. Does anyone have any updated information???

Hmmm, I wonder how we could go about getting Corrie's story over to John Walsh with America's Most Wanted??????? Something has to be done!!! This isn't getting solved with NSP on the case, this is sooooooo frusterating! Miss you Corrie!!!

Hmmm, I wonder how we could go about getting Corrie's story over to John Walsh with America's Most Wanted??????? Something has to be done!!! This isn't getting solved with NSP on the case, this is sooooooo frusterating! Miss you Corrie!!!

Just bumping this up...I can't believe there is no news on this one! :furious:

If you are a crime victim or someone who knows about an injustice or case that needs a spotlight, call "Nancy Grace" at 1-888-GRACE-01 or send information via e-mail to "Nancy Grace."

I JUST CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE, PLEASE EVERYONE CALL OR EMAIL, CORRIE NEEDS US TO HELP HER.

no movement on here for a while :-(

this may be slightly off topic, but I think it's worth sharing. Related to the article that exposed the inadequacies of the Nebraska county coroners that we discussed earlier:

Published Sunday February 15, 2009
Reporter wins national award for 'Fatal Flaws'

Omaha World-Herald reporter Karyn Spencer has won a national journalism award for her investigative series, "Fatal Flaws."

Spencer will receive the 2009 Al Nakkula Award for Police Reporting this spring for the report detailing how Nebraska's antiquated coroner system provides no oversight and few standards.

County attorneys serve as coroners in Nebraska. They are not required to seek medical or investigative help. As a result, murder cases remain unsolved, coroners skip autopsies to save money and, in one case, a man killed a woman in Texas two months after his wife died a suspicious death in Nebraska.

Contest judges praised Spencer's "compelling narrative" and dogged investigative work in interviewing officials in a third of the state's 93 counties.

In response to the series, State Sen. Pete Pirsch of Omaha has proposed a bill that would require county attorneys to get training and would make other improvements.

The award is named for the late Al Nakkula, a 46-year veteran reporter for the Rocky Mountain News, and is sponsored by the newspaper, the University of Colorado School of Journalism and Mass Communication and the Denver Press Club.

Spencer is the 19th winner of the annual award. Entries for the 2009 contest came from 61 reporters at daily U.S. newspapers and wire services.

Jane, yes I don't think his mug has been posted before.

I have been in touch with people close to the case. I do have faith there will be an arrest and very SOON!

Lets all keep Corrie and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

Jane, yes I don't think his mug has been posted before.

I have been in touch with people close to the case. I do have faith there will be an arrest and very SOON!

Lets all keep Corrie and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

That is good news.

Has anyone heard anything about Scott's terroristic threats case? or his DWI? or violating parole by drinking (I still have never heard they did anything to him about that, what a shame!)?

That is good news.

Has anyone heard anything about Scott's terroristic threats case? or his DWI? or violating parole by drinking (I still have never heard they did anything to him about that, what a shame!)?

It has been VERY convienant for the local press to not report on these things. I have heard from locals that they are reporting on other things but have left out everything having to do with Scott Petro.

People are afraid to collect their debts from him as well. What kind of business is this?? Being afraid to collect money owed. Wow, what does that say!!!!!!!:furious::waitasec::furious::waitasec:

It has been VERY convienant for the local press to not report on these things. I have heard from locals that they are reporting on other things but have left out everything having to do with Scott Petro.

People are afraid to collect their debts from him as well. What kind of business is this?? Being afraid to collect money owed. Wow, what does that say!!!!!!!:furious::waitasec::furious::waitasec:

Yes this is crazy! What kind of local press would be scared to report on a person, come on GRANT, NEBRASKA! Wake up and get this taken care of! Seriously, I am more worried about the life taken than the *advertiser censored* that is still roaming around thinking his is all free and clear because no one wants to do anything to him! I can't wait till they finally put this SON OF A away for good, they at least need to get him on something else so that he is put away so that people can stop fearing him and come out with what needs to be come out with. Corrie was one of the biggest fighters I knew, meaning she would never back down to anything she stood for no matter who or what was in the way, but then no one can be strong like her to stand up to this miserable son of a and get some justice!!! :furious::furious::furious::behindbar:behindbar:

I received an email from an unknown address that had this as an attachment. However, I am going to assume that someone hacked Petro's facebook account since there was a blurb on the bottom that reads EXACTLY like this:

"Scott just wants you to know that the security system you just put in wont help you, I WILL REACH OUT AND TOUCH YOU, I ****ING PROMISE, I'VE HELD BACK, HERE ICOME... 11:07pm

Scott WANTS YOU TO KNOW FEAR.......tick,tick,tick,tick,tick,tick,tick ,tick,tick"

Um, yeah I don't think he posted those thoughts himself. But I don't think people are going to forget that he is numero uno suspect in the Corrie Wood homicide. I thought this would be okay to post since there hasn't been much and I haven't posted most of my info that I have. However, I am going to look into finding out if I can share a few more tidbits.

Attachments

• scootfb - Copy.jpg
    scootfb - Copy.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 61
WOW!!! That is about all I have to say right now about that...WOW!! Good job NSC on the info! :blowkiss: There he goes again with threats! Isn't Scott famous for threats as in his previous charges for Terrostic Threats...Hmmmm, makes ya wonder!

Wow NSC that facebook is very disturbing to say the least. Thank you for sharing it with us. I must say SP is VERY cocky def. too cocky for his own good, Honestly I think that in the end it will be his arrogance that does him in. Justice for Corrie will come I am sure of it.

I received an email from an unknown address that had this as an attachment. However, I am going to assume that someone hacked Petro's facebook account since there was a blurb on the bottom that reads EXACTLY like this:

"Scott just wants you to know that the security system you just put in wont help you, I WILL REACH OUT AND TOUCH YOU, I ****ING PROMISE, I'VE HELD BACK, HERE ICOME... 11:07pm

Scott WANTS YOU TO KNOW FEAR.......tick,tick,tick,tick,tick,tick,tick ,tick,tick"

Um, yeah I don't think he posted those thoughts himself. But I don't think people are going to forget that he is numero uno suspect in the Corrie Wood homicide. I thought this would be okay to post since there hasn't been much and I haven't posted most of my info that I have. However, I am going to look into finding out if I can share a few more tidbits.

I assume someone reported this threat? I really hope the information that we don't know includes the fact that Scott will be arrested soon! :behindbar

I'm confused (medicine head today). Do we know 100% that that facebook is his? I know he's cocky and all, but I am not convinced that he would put that stuff up.

I'm confused (medicine head today). Do we know 100% that that facebook is his? I know he's cocky and all, but I am not convinced that he would put that stuff up.

It is my opinion it was hacked. Otherwise, why would he put those threats up???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed
Back