NE NE - Corrie Wood, 28, Grant, 20 September 2008 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Jane.

I think it is pretty well focused on SP. I could see a 2nd or 3rd arrest of obstruction of justice or having an acomplice in the cover-up. But I am pretty confident there was only one perpetraitor. :) Prayers to Corrie today!

What is happening with the local feelings? Does SP still have a going business? Are the people of Grant hanging with him or are they afraid of him? Can anyone give a local flavor to this situation?

SP is in court with some local business, a tractor company of some sort.

This is not confirmed but I have been told by certain locals that he has not been paying "bills" or money he owes to people. Some look away and some collect. Again, this is 2nd hand.

Heck yes, there are people afraid of this person.

Not sure on the "status" of his business. The talk says he is still working or his company is.

.............................had more butt lost them all............so just this one for now
the bio father............what has he told police about what happened, im sure he has been cleared of course in any involvement.....................and was there any life insurance that someone collected...........MOTIVE............what is the speculation, for this woman being murdered in her own bed...............what kind of relationship did he have with her being with him and vice verus

was she wearing the same clothes when found, that she was put to bed in that morning

the main POI.......took no polygraph test since the crime

we are to assume, that after being dropped off that night........someone, went in and just beat her to death, and left no physical evidence , noth9ing to indicate a server beating took place inside that room, on that bed, or no were else.......................no blood was found later on by spraying the scene home with that chemical luminal spray..........

what about a night stick.........rubber type of weapon, was one found anywhere, or anyone known to have one, use one............be in possesion of one..............

ALL JUST MOO

You guys know I am not a supporter of Nebraska's current coroner system, it is terrible!

But....I think the unfortunate accident with Nathasha Richardson on the bunny slope sheds a lot of light on blunt force trauma with no visible sign of trauma. All day long I have been thinking about the same situation could easily apply to Corrie, a severe, deadly brain injury with no visible damage to her body. Before today I always thought of blunt force trauma as a visible trauma....object, hammer, etc. Now I understand how the small town police and coroner (aka county attorney) were not suspicious when they initially responded.

Still praying for justice for Corrie <3

Just thinking of Corrie lots today and I noticed her thread had fallen back quite a ways so I wanted to bring it up top :) Still hoping every single day to hear something new!

I wish LE would hurry up and do something about this case. Maybe they are working on it but from this end it feels like nothing is happening and it is on the back burner and this creep is just running around drinking and getting DUI's :furious:

I wish LE would hurry up and do something about this case. Maybe they are working on it but from this end it feels like nothing is happening and it is on the back burner and this creep is just running around drinking and getting DUI's :furious:

I agree with you. Just have faith and send lots of prayers to Corrie and her family. Karma is coming for SP ;) Let's just pray he doesn't kill someone while driving drunk or any other way.

It is so hard to stay patient through all of this!! :furious: I know his time is comming but its just not comming soon enough!! :behindbar

Court Update for 2 Previous Cases - As of April 15, 2009

Keith County
State v. Scott R Petro
Case ID CR080000993
Court Date: 05/29/2009
Time: 9:00AM
Hearing Type: Trial

Perkins County
State v. Scott R Petro
Case ID CR080000087
Court Date: 05/29/2009
Time: 1:00PM
Hearing Type: Trial

http://www.nebraska.gov/courts/calendar/index.cgi

Thanks for the update Cloud! I can't believe these never ending court dates!! I've been to court like two times in my life for just traffic tickets and that was bad enough I couldn't imagine my entire life being nothing but trouble and court dates! I would go crazy!! It seems like he has court dates at least 2 times a month!! Any idea what these dates are for? Anyway, thanks again for the update :)

Thinking of you...as always!! I am still hoping and praying everyday to hear something new!! I have not lost hope or faith that your killer will be brought to justice! We will not stop until that happens!! Rest in Peace, as I know you are!! :blowkiss:

What in the world is LE doing? I hope this case hasn't gone stone cold. I wish they would arrest that boyfriend and get going towards a trial. Seems like most people believe he murdered Cory. I hate these cases where they just drag on forever.

BA,

This is one of those cases sadly. It is taking some time but the case is not cold! Thank goodness!!

RIP Corrie.

Scott Petro has finally been arrested! He has violated his federal probation guidelines (sniccker*Shocking*Not*) I am still trying to obtain the information of how long his next sentencing will be for.

However, charges have not yet been filed in the beating death of Corrie Wood. This is an excellent time for anyone with any information that was afraid for their own well being and safety due to the violent nature of Scott Petro - to come forward with any and all information. Fear may have stopped you before but please think about aiding and abetting -

What constitutes "aiding and abetting?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Aiding and abetting is a theory of criminal liability. You can be guilty of a crime either as a principal perpetrator or as an aider and abettor.
Aiding and abetting applies to someone who assists in or facilitates the doing of a crime. To be held accountable as an aider and abettor, you must know of the criminal objective and do something to make it succeed. For example, if you drive your friend to a meeting where you know your friend is going to buy drugs, you may be an aider and abettor in the drug transaction.

The key here is knowledge. While the level of participation of the aider and abettor may be relatively minor, the prosecution must show more than presence in a vehicle carrying drugs or association with conspirators known to be involved in a crime.

In other words, mere presence at the scene of a crime, even with guilty knowledge that a crime is being committed, isn't enough to make you liable for the crime itself, unless and until you do something to help the crime succeed.

Under federal law, the punishment for someone who aids and abets a crime is the same as the punishment for the person who principally committed the crime. In some states, the punishment may be less.

Please...anyone with information about Corrie's murder come forward and tell what you know!! Now is the time to let it all out and finally put this to rest and get some justice for Corrie's name and for Kyleigh!! God, I hope and pray this is the break we have been waiting for!!!!!

Thanks NSC and Cloud for the info!! I am so freakin' happy that he is in jail now!! Lets just hope and pray that he gets put away for murdering Corrie as well!! All of his trouble put him back in jail and now he needs to stay there for taking the life of a beautiful woman and for taking a mother away from her little girl!! Now it is time for justice to be served!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back