GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well done Sleuthers!!!! I came to this thread because I saw Bree's signature picture and mentioned it to her that I had seen it on another posters siggie was well. She said that would be MsFactious and of course it was. Bree invited me over to this thread and I came over the other day.

I read the first post as Bree suggested and I couldn't read any more. I cried myself to sleep that night. I finally got the courage to come back and read some more tonight.

You worked so hard to get Justice for Juliette. You never quit nor let up. You got the people responsible arrested by sheer tenacity.

I've only been around here since last summer and I'm amazed at all the wonderful work you put into making sure there was justice for Juliette.
Thank you for allowing me to read your feelings and thoughts, your resolved to get something done and for showing me how to do it. With any luck and all fairness, these people will be convicted for their roles in the death of precious, beautiful Juliette.

Me too Seajay. I've seen the two babies faces on the signature for so long now and just this morning saw charged filed in one case ! Kudos to LE for keeping on eye on this sicko.
Baby girl will get some justice.
I'm just.......... how can anyone do these things ? It's a sad and horrible day but I'm hoping he gets a cell mate who misses his little girl. That's the best you can hope for , right?
And her mother ............. sickening.

Bree and MsF, you two are amazing people. Bless you.

I didn't know about Juliette before today. I read through her thread and it made me sad that it was only 20 pages after all this time. I pray she finally gets some justice.
I can't believe it's taken so long. Poor baby girl.

Justice for Julliete!
juliette-geurts-family-fights-for-justice-in-a-broken-system

[IMGhttp://unforgottenangels.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/167822_181758301849034_133825013309030_512147_1350742_n.jpg[/IMG]

From the J4J FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340

JULIETTE NEEDS EVERYONE'S PRAYERS TODAY! Today is the day the defense attorneys will be arguing the Motion to Quash the indictments by the Grand Jury against Charyse Geurts the mother. We need everyone's prayers that the indictments against the mother will be upheld & that Juliette's case will proceed to the next step in the criminal trial process.

On 1/14/13 Charyse Geurts was indicted by the Grand Jury for being an accessory in the murder of Juliette Geurts and providing false information to Police. Charyse Geurts then turned herself in to Police on 1/24/13 after arrest warrants were issued & she posted a $5,000 cash bond. The following day at her arraignment hearing she entered a not guilty plea. Her attorney then filed the Motion to Quash the Indictments which will be heard & argued in court today!

O:) God help us all. I am asking all of Juliette's supporters to pray the indictments are upheld for Juliette Serenity Geurts to see full justice in her case. ~ ♥ ~

GIVING UP THIS FIGHT FOR JUSTICE FOR JULIETTE HAS NEVER BEEN AN OPTION! WE WON'T STOP, WE WON'T QUIT & WE WON'T FORGET JULIETTE!

~ ♥ ~ Juliette's aunt Monica ~ ♥ ~

ETA: the O and smiley face is the angel smiley on FB.
Juliette_zpsd4378796.jpg

OMG. If they F-ed this up after this long I am going to :tears: and :puke:

http://www.kotanow.com/story/211919...=default&clipId=8382615#.UR2uvKHjRuE.facebook

Gering attorney Bell Island says that the charges against his client (Accessory to a Felony and Providing False Information) are past the statute of limitations.
Island says there is a 3 year limit to file felony charges, and it took more than four years in this case.

OMG. If they F-ed this up after this long I am going to :tears: and :puke:

http://www.kotanow.com/story/211919...=default&clipId=8382615#.UR2uvKHjRuE.facebook

Gering attorney Bell Island says that the charges against his client (Accessory to a Felony and Providing False Information) are past the statute of limitations.
Island says there is a 3 year limit to file felony charges, and it took more than four years in this case.

Theres' a statue of lim. on murder? That cannot be .

Oh sorry, I see acc. to a felony ... You know what the DA needs to slap her with murder charges then,,,,Conspiracy if nothing else and get her to talk ! That's how you do it !

Child abuse, neglect, child endangerment.... there are so many other charges they could add here!
Not to mention murder... but they don't believe they will get a conviction on that which is why they aren't charging it.

God bless this precious Angel Juliette and may God bless all the Earthly Angels who are fighting for her justice!

In my opinion they should be charging her with aiding and abetting in the manslauther of her daughter. She knew of the abuse and did not stop it :mad: That is a heck of a lot more serious than some "obstruction" charge. She was a key player and participant in the death of her daughter. :(

Salem

In my opinion they should be charging her with aiding and abetting in the manslauther of her daughter. She knew of the abuse and did not stop it :mad: That is a heck of a lot more serious than some "obstruction" charge. She was a key player and participant in the death of her daughter. :(

Salem

I completely agree with you, Salem! There's no way she didn't know.

I can't move past her bringing her "sick" daughter home from the hospital ER and then taking a sleeping pill. If I took my child to the ER, he'd be sleeping in my bed in case something else were to occur.

IMHO, she should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. And, the other murderer should be charged with VOLUNTARY manslaughter if not murder 2. He beat her. Did he think a man of his size against a little girl was a fair match? Did he think his beating her wouldn't kill her? :banghead:

I pray that the judge doesn't drop the charges against this so-called mom. My thoughts are with Juliette's family while they CONTINUE TO WAIT!!! :furious:

We should know in the next week. I feel like I'm going to :puke:

serenityq.jpg

julietteg41.jpg

serenity2.jpg

juliette3.jpg

The ACLU had to get involved in Juliette's town.
Why do you ask? :waitasec:

Because the town wants to hold a walk on April 22nd, to prevent child abuse.
They are being intimidated and threatened by law enforcement, that they will be asked to leave if they are on public sidewalks.

Interesting that these are the same authorities who did NOTHING for 4 years about Juliette's brutal murder.

Obviously protecting children isn't on their priority list. :furious:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=549086411803229&set=pcb.549092358469301&type=1&theater

You have GOT to be kidding me. :furious: :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back