GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
julietteg11.jpg

While we wait for some Justice in Juliette's case...
There are a couple other cases who are lacking Justice as well.
I would certainly appreciate any help on those too. :please:

5 year old Soren was beaten to death by her mother's then boyfriend/now husband.
He was given $150k bond and RELEASED.

SC -5 year old Soren murdered - Suspect given BOND and released - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ou94.jpg

16 month old Alissa was tortured for more than 3 months before being killed...
She died with her sister asking "What's wrong with Alissa?!"
Her temporary guardian only served 77 days for the crime.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188516&highlight=alissa

alissa2d.jpg

THANK YOU to the few of you that are sticking this out with me. :seeya:

julietteg20.jpg

While we wait for some Justice in Juliette's case...
There are a couple other cases who are lacking Justice as well.
I would certainly appreciate any help on those too. :please:

5 year old Soren was beaten to death by her mother's then boyfriend/now husband.
He was given $150k bond and RELEASED.

SC -5 year old Soren murdered - Suspect given BOND and released - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ou94.jpg

16 month old Alissa was tortured for more than 3 months before being killed...
She died with her sister asking "What's wrong with Alissa?!"
Her temporary guardian only served 77 days for the crime.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188516&highlight=alissa

alissa2d.jpg

WTH is wrong with people???!!!! Two very beautiful little girls.

I just can't comprehend how a "mom" could allow something like this to happen to her child. I had to re-read what you posted:

"5 year old Soren was beaten to death by her mother's then boyfriend/now husband." THEN BOYFRIEND & THEN SHE MARRIED HIM?????? Are you flipping kidding me??

Who marries the very monster who murders her flesh and blood? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ETA: I just read part of Alissa's forum. UGH!!! 77 flipping days??? 77....are you kidding me?????

There's our beautiful little girl...RIP Juliette! We haven't forgotten you.

Thanks Bree. :seeya:
I've only been posting every other day to bump Juliette's thread up since this forum isn't as active right now.

Planning two funerals I've been a bit busy... but I haven't forgotten Juliette.
It's actually made me think even more about her. (Less than 2 weeks till it's been 5 years.)

I am planning funerals for a 59 year old and 76 year old Aunt and Uncle.
I cannot even imagine planning a funeral for a baby girl like Juliette. :please:

I also love this picture of Juliette. :seeya:

julietteg26.jpg

I normally turn this picture black and white... this time I decided to leave it in color.

2t05.jpg

Concrete Angel

She walks to school with the lunch she packed
Nobody knows what she's holdin' back
Wearin' the same dress she wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen and lace

The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain behind the mask
Bearing the burden of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was never born

Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where she's loved

Concrete angel

Somebody cries in the middle of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn out the lights
A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate
When morning comes it'll be too late

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI

Thanks Bree. :seeya:
I've only been posting every other day to bump Juliette's thread up since this forum isn't as active right now.

Planning two funerals I've been a bit busy... but I haven't forgotten Juliette.
It's actually made me think even more about her. (Less than 2 weeks till it's been 5 years.)

I am planning funerals for a 59 year old and 76 year old Aunt and Uncle.
I cannot even imagine planning a funeral for a baby girl like Juliette. :please:

I also love this picture of Juliette. :seeya:

julietteg26.jpg

Aww MsF, I'm sorry for the loss of your loved ones. Losing someone is never an easy thing, but I can't imagine losing my baby. I watched a clip of a funeral for a small child on tv once and it was just too much for me. I cried for a child I didn't know. I can't understand how someone could be so incredibly cruel and abusive to a little baby or a child, in general...much less their own flesh and blood.

:hug:

From the Justice for Juliette FB page:

JULY 11th IS FAST APPROACHING & OUR FAMILY HAS NOT FORGOTTEN THAT IT WILL BE 5 YEARS! On Thursday July 11th 2013 we will be holding a candle lighting & balloon release memorial in Gering/Scottsbluff Nebraska to remember 2 year old Juliette Serenity Geurts on her 5 year Angelversary. We will be praying for Juliette's justice to prevail in August & for healing & closure.

Juliette_5years_zps4cf7e46d.jpg

From this event link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/566180490079804/?ref=22

THURSDAY, JULY 11, 2013
8:00PM - 9:30PM MDT
W Highway 26, Scotts Bluff, NE

Juliette's 5 year Memorial will be held at Sunset Memorial Park Cemetery in Scotts Bluff Nebraska. All are welcome to attend & remember Juliette Serenity Geurts on Thursday July 11th, 2013. This memorial will mark Juliette's 5 year Angelversary. Please join us as we remember our precious little Angel with love & prayers. If you are unable to attend in person, you can remember Juliette with your own balloon release & candle lighting ceremony on July 11th. Please post photos of your personal memorial event to Justice for Juliette facebook page.

R.I.P. sweet Angel ~♥~ May God continue to give our family & friends the strength to continue to fight for what is right. God bless everyone for caring & sharing Juliette's story & becoming a part of Juliette's facebook family.

Juliette's death was ruled a homicide & five years later she is still waiting for justice from those responsible for her death.

(((((hugs)))))) xoxoxoxx Love ~♥~ Juliette's family & friends

Juliette Serenity Guerts was such a beautiful baby and her beautiful name is a constant reminder of the failures of our judicial system. It is in the hands of Karma now. Karma must be biding time waiting for the perfect opportunity to extract a different method of justice from those who harmed this helpless little darling. Karma is not a deal-broker so "they" will get what's coming to "them", soon, I hope.

Memorial service to highlight child abuse case tonight

Monica Hall, aunt of Juliette Geurts, said the memorial candle lighting ceremony and balloon release will be held at Sunset Memorial Cemetery, 8 to 9:30 p.m. The memorial ceremony is open to the public.

http://www.starherald.com/news/loca...cle_aa2e17c2-ea4c-11e2-9162-001a4bcf887a.html

5 year anniversary of murder of Gering toddler

http://www.kotanow.com/story/228149...urder-of-gering-toddler#.Ud-LKjZbh4w.facebook

5 year anniversary of Geurts death to be remembered at candlelight ceremony

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=825qa3sc

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member