GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Juliette and Daddy

julietteg5a.jpg

That's my dream - to have (adopt) a little girl. We have a little boy who is now 4 and I can't imagine ever bring harm to him.

This so-called "mom" and her ex-bf should be under the jail for what they did to precious Juliette! So sad!

She's so beautiful. Thank you for posting this picture of Juliette.

I love this one! It looks like she is trying to hide her laugh. What a sweet baby girl she must have been.

Maybe Casey could file a wrongful death suit against "mom" and Dustin - once his trial is over. He won't ever get a penny, I'm sure, but it would be some justice. Furthermore, I hope and pray that he sues the City and State for their lack of professionalism and for basically dragging their darn feet on this case - specifically, DA Warner. :furious:

His lack of "anything" is why this case drug on for far too long.

In exactly one month it will have been 5 years since Juliette was killed.

It is hard to believe it's been 5 years without Justice isn't it?

Hard to believe that Juliette's Daddy has been fighting for our freedom for 5 years...

julietteg1.jpg

I hope it brings him SOME comfort... to know Juliette has her own Army of people fighting.

I hope it helps him rest a little easier knowing that so many people DO care about Juliette.

Because there are a lot of us out here... who just want Justice for 2 little girls and their Daddy.

julietteg9.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back