GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
julietteg35.jpg

Let me first say: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Pretrial hearing postponed for man charged with death of Gering toddler

A pre-trial hearing that was scheduled for Monday for the man charged in the murder of a Gering toddler has been pushed back until next month.

26-year-old Dustin Chauncey will now be back in court on September 13th, and his trial has been pushed back until a October 21st start date.

Video at the link below:
http://www.kotanow.com/story/228659...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9103644

Should we move this thread to awaiting trials? Will you all still keep posting and watching out for Juliette if I move it over?

Salem

Should we move this thread to awaiting trials? Will you all still keep posting and watching out for Juliette if I move it over?

Salem

I was wondering earlier if it could be moved over. I will always keep post and watching out for Juliette's case. She has a special place in my heart. Maybe it will draw more attention in the awaiting trials.

Thanks Salem!!!

More craziness.
I just want to say a lot of bad words right now.

http://www.starherald.com/news/loca...cle_9ea99084-f96a-11e2-a650-0019bb2963f4.html

A former Gering man charged in with causing the death of a 2-year-old girl five years ago is asking for a new trial.

In a filing Monday, Chauncey’s attorney, Scotts Bluff County Attorney Bernard Straetker asks to withdraw as Chauncey’s attorney.

In the letter, Chauncey also indicates that he wants to seek a change of venue in the case.

Chauncey is currently scheduled for a five-day trial to begin on Oct. 21. A new attorney would likely result in that trial date being postponed.

JUSTICE ALREADY!! This guy is a career criminal, has so many arrests it's hard to count. He just needs to be put away for good.

Salem, I would like it to be in 'awaiting trial' simply because I can never find this thread. But I agree it ought to remain where it will be seen more.

Why do you ask for a NEW trial when you haven't had a trial yet?
That's like a 14 year old kid with no car saying "I want a NEW car."

Still here....
He is asking for a new lawyer and a change of venue.
The person who wrote the article just doesn't know what they are talking about?

julietteg37.jpg

THANK YOU for moving us over to Awaiting Trials....as we await for
JUSTICE FOR JULIETTE!!!!!

Juliette2_zpsc077c076.jpg

Juliette_zpscb9a54f5.jpg

We have now moved to a new forum... where new people might learn about Juliette.:seeya:

Juliette Serenity and her twin were born November 2, 2005.

jjbaby2.jpg

Juliette was beaten to death July 11, 2008. Her twin was abused.

There were 3 people in the tiny house that night. None were questioned or charged.

The police waited 5 days to seal off the house and remove Juliette's twin.

julietteg43.jpg

Juliette lived 32 months.

She died 61 months ago.

She has now been dead, almost twice as long as she lived.

julietteg8.jpg

Juliette's Daddy was serving our country when his baby girl was beaten to death.

julietteg3.jpg

July 11, 2013 marked 5 years since Juliette's murder...

5 years that her twin lived without her.

5 years, in which her Daddy has served several tours of duty overseas.

julietteg26.jpg

Juliette is another big eyed, beautiful 2 year old little girl who was brutally murdered in the summer of 2008.

There was a crime scene and people of interest. We knew Juliette was beaten to death. There were only 3 people there.

julietteg17.jpg

Juliette did not get a swift arrest and prosecution.
Juliette didn't get an arrest at all until 1700 people signed a petition to convene a grand jury!

She does not have constant coverage from Nancy, or Jane, or Greta or anyone else.

juliette3.jpg

Instead she has a guy who has worked on "dozens of dead babies."

julietteg41.jpg

We now have 1 person out of the 3 in the house that night... who has been charged.
Though those charges are still not enough in our opinion... we are trying to be grateful that there is ANY justice.
Due to the lack of investigation, questioning and work in the beginning... these are the only charges possible.

julietteg37.jpg

Juliette died while her Daddy was serving our country.

Her Daddy is still serving our country.

Yet, our country cannot be bothered to give Juliette and her Daddy true justice.

juliette19.jpg

Justice For Juliette

http://justiceforjuliette.org/

Contact information for family can be found at the bottom of this page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340?sk=info

The most complete video to learn about the case, including the "dozens of dead babies" comment. :banghead:

[video=youtube;XE0hA-s_c5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE0hA-s_c5c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

julietteflag17.jpg

BUMPING these two posts so new viewers can see just how small the house where Juliette was murdered.

Saw this posted on the Justice for Juliette Facebook page today:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340?fref=ts

"Here is the actual photo of the outside of the house the week after my niece's homicide in Gering Nebraska. The house is less than 800sq ft. in size...."

GeringNEHouse_zpse410bddf.jpg

Another post and picture:

"It was time for the public to see the actual size of the house. One of the reasons why our family has been so frustrated by officials in doing nothing in this case to see those responsible for Juliette's death charged after all these years.... With the Inside Edition Story airing yesterday & today here is the actual photo of the view through the front door into the house where Juliette's homicide occurred. Note the layout & size of the house is extremely small with all 4 rooms adjoining. Living room, two bedrooms and kitchen..."

HousethatJuliettewasmurderedin_zps66fba31d.jpg

Thank you Bree, I adore you. :seeya:

juliettelaughing.jpg

:seeya: Right back at ya!

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of Juliette. I pray that she receives the JUSTICE she deserves!

I am not surprised his counsel wants to dump the case and run.

Okay you guys... we've got another one. :stormingmad:

6ytx.jpg

Baby EVAN was murdered while his Mommy was deployed.
By a member of a family that she trusted to care for him.

Again, no arrest. 9 months later. No sign of an arrest.
I cannot find a SINGLE news article about this little boy!

https://www.facebook.com/InMemoryOfEvanJDudley

I need all of you to help me get Justice for Evan too!
We need to get media attention on this and put some pressure on it! :please:

We did it for Juliette, but we didn't get the charges we wanted.
Now let's do it for Evan before we end up with similar reduced charges in his case! :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back