GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my goodness. How many siblings did she have? Sisters? Hope these poor kids get a medical examination. He may have sexually assaulted them too. Heartbreaking :(

Yes younger sister, and he was their Bio dad, (not that that make any difference with these )

Listening to update on the radio - Ahhh, the lady can hardly talk...

Im listening a press conference on kneb.com The lady started crying when giving the details. She had to stop for a few seconds.Just breaks my heart.

You know, it is horrible that he took Kerra's life, but what he probably doesn't realize (or even CARE about) is that he has forever changed the lives of many, many children. Little children who should never have to know about murder and abuse now have those two things embedded in their memories. Whether or not they knew Kerra is irrelevant. They now know OF her. Even if they don't realize that this has changed them, it HAS. Years from now, those kids will all say at some point, "One of my classmates was murdered." No child should ever have that memory.

I know that many people are affected by Kerra's murder, but my heart is breaking right now for all of the little ones getting this tragic news today.

lopez.jpg

Salvador Carlos Lopez

http://kneb.com/

That doesn't look like the guy in FB page posted here...

Just heartbreaking listening to the press broadcast, its obviously a very close community.

Awful. RIP sweetie. I wish I'd known you, I loved that one pic someone posted upthread, which shows you with a mischievous twinkle in your eye, a llittle grin, and your cute freckles. Remind me of the look my only daughter used to have at that age; love a little girl with some spunk and a mischievous streak. I bet you were a fun girl, Kerra. You should still be here playing with your friends and having fun at school. So so sorry. :cry:

Cannot believe this stepfather. We all knew it, had a feeling, but does not make it easier finding out for sure. :furious:

Argh!!!! What about the mom??? Did she not see her daughter that night or Wed. morning? There's a reason why BOTH mother and SF were called POI in this case. RIP poor little baby xoxoxo

Argh!!!! What about the mom??? Did she not see her daughter that night or Wed. morning? There's a reason why BOTH mother and SF were called POI in this case. RIP poor little baby xoxoxo

Oh Goodness, I sure hope this isn't one of those cases were the mother knew something was going on and didn't do anything to stop it....:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back