Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if anyone happens to know- about what time does it get dark in Nebraska?

7:14 AM
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 (CST)
Sunrise in Wilber, NE
5:10 PM
Sunset in Wilber, NE

7:14 AM
Sunrise in Wilber, NE
5:10 PM
Sunset in Wilber, NE

And not that this has anything to do with what time it gets dark, but it’s been unseasonably warm here recently. A few colder days but we’ve been averaging temps probably around 50 with some much warmer days mixed in.

I’m not sure that’s even relevant, but thought I would throw it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My hunch at this point is that she od'd on drugs and died during the date. The date panicked and hid her body, probably assuming that nobody knew Sydney was on a date with her.

Of course, as we get more info, my hunch could prove to be wrong.

JMOpinion at the moment.

I feel like that’s a stretch. She likes to smoke pot. That doesn’t mean she’s into heavy drugs. And people hanging out with people smoking pot aren’t usually the type of people who freak out and hide bodies for weeks.

The fact that they searched a house 40 miles away had me wondering if these are relatives that the date has, they maybe said “they stopped by here and left” and then I don’t know what happened from there.

Or the house 40 miles away was a stop where they bought some weed? I could see them going that distance for that. But then what happened after that?!

Or the house 40 miles away was a stop where they bought some weed? I could see them going that distance for that. But then what happened after that?!

It was an elderly man’s home, so probably doubtful.

Can anyone tell me how they found out what house exactly was searched? All news articles just say a house in the 600th block. And how they found out it was an elderly man that owns it?

Can anyone tell me how they found out what house exactly was searched? All news articles just say a house in the 600th block. And how they found out it was an elderly man that owns it?

Wondering this too... AFAIK I thought this was never specified by MSM or LE?

Yes, just found it.
http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Lincoln-Police-searching-for-missing-woman--458296853.html

6:30 am. I find that very strange, to go on a date early in the morning.
I get this bad feeling that the previous night's date was for the woman to check her out, get some personal info on her, perhaps make promises or to flatter her, and whether Sydney would be a good prospect for whatever.

Whatever was planned or the next day was a set up, with someone else involved.

I fear for this young woman.....

(my suspicions are colored by an experience I had, not online, but having met a couple who befriended me on a walk I take....Oh we had so much in common yada yada, a dinner out (after I refused to come to dinner at their home). lots of flattery and subsequently a million red flags all over). They called all the time, I didn't respond...Never saw them again.

I highly doubt she was going on a date at 6:30 am.

When you send someone a Snapchat message/pic, it notifies them that you have sent them something and then sits unopened in the app until the person opens it.

Most likely she sent a Snapchat pic to her friend the evening before, but the friend didn't open it until 6:30 am the next day.

Following this. Don't have a feeling on this one yet, but very interesting. Praying for her and the family/friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice