Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to ZhaZhaHa's comment: Unless it’s medicinal. Probably not but still a thought.

I think he was in his 60s and lots of 60 year olds use marijuana recreationally. And maybe other people live there with him.

But I don't think we have any information at all about whether Sydney went with someone to Wilber to buy pot.

I think a local person shared info about the house that got searched and maybe there is a rumor mill with more details about the family. But this is all just speculation.

The bubbly 24-year-old was last heard from the previous day,
as she prepared for a second date with a woman she’d met online.
The missing woman’s mother said the assumption is that her daughter left the apartment with the individual she’d planned to meet. Loofe had exchanged text messages with a friend, Terra Gehring, stating she was going out with the same girl she went on a date with the previous evening.
So the first date must have been on November 14?
Did anyone see her at work on the 15 in the am?

“She texted me and told me about the date she had [and] … how great it went,” Terra Gehring told Omaha’s KETV News. “She was excited to go on another date with her again on Nov. 15.”
<snip>In fact, it was when Loofe failed to show up to Menards for work Thursday 16th that people began to suspect something was wrong.
It was out of character for Loofe to miss work, especially without calling.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...r-date-online_us_5a15c33ce4b025f8e93338eb?toh

The bubbly 24-year-old was last heard from the previous day,
as she prepared for a second date with a woman she’d met online.
The missing woman’s mother said the assumption is that her daughter left the apartment with the individual she’d planned to meet. Loofe had exchanged text messages with a friend, Terra Gehring, stating she was going out with the same girl she went on a date with the previous evening.
So the first date must have been on November 14?
Did anyone see her at work on the 15 in the am?

“She texted me and told me about the date she had [and] … how great it went,” Terra Gehring told Omaha’s KETV News. “She was excited to go on another date with her again on Nov. 15.”
<snip>In fact, it was when Loofe failed to show up to Menards for work Thursday 16th that people began to suspect something was wrong.
It was out of character for Loofe to miss work, especially without calling.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...r-date-online_us_5a15c33ce4b025f8e93338eb?toh
Hmmm interesting point. I wonder when she was last seen by someone?

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Anyone can send a text from your phone pretending they are YOU then shut your phone off..
When was the last time someone saw Sydney in person.
Did anyone see her on November 15th at work

Remember Drew Peterson had Stacy's phone ring for a alibi.

Anyone can send a text from your phone pretending they are YOU then shut your phone off..

But didn't she post a selfie on the 15th? I suppose there could be a way to fake that, but I don't think it could be done easily.

If the police can get into Sydney's iCloud account they can see when that photo was taken and will be able to tell if someone faked her last contact on Snapchat. Curious as to why there has been no update from LE.. maybe no more leads. Very scary.

There are any number of technical misdirects that could be used to thwart an investigation. The question is “why”.

There is always the possibility that a sexual predator snatched her off the streets of Lincoln. If she had fallen victim to someone she did not know, we would expect no fancy tech tricks, just a quick disposal of the body.

There was some mention of the date being some kind of a “set up”, but for what? Sydney is a retail clerk. She makes a lousy target. Sex trafficking and such is pretty much nonsense.

By now, there has been plenty of time to contact the “date” and check out her alabi/explanation. The fact that the “date” has not been cleared by now suggests she is very much a focus of the investigation.

There are lots of possibilities, some worse than others. I keep wondering if she might turn up with a story about being abducted by two Hispanic women. (Wasn’t it about a year ago that Sherry Papinni was “taken”?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It isn't said who had seen her but she was last seen in Wilber, NE.

[FONT=&quot]"Loofe last was seen in Wilber, Nebraska, on Wednesday, Lincoln Police Chief Jeff Bliemeister said Tuesday. "

[/FONT]
http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/stat...cle_b40f5eaa-cfbb-11e7-ab71-9fb58dd520d1.html

So, she was last seen in the same small town where the last ping of her phone came from. The circumstances of that sighting are also not being shared, such as if she was in a vehicle, with someone, etc.

If the police can get into Sydney's iCloud account they can see when that photo was taken and will be able to tell if someone faked her last contact on Snapchat. Curious as to why there has been no update from LE.. maybe no more leads. Very scary.
My guess is that LE is focused in on a particular individual or individuals. It could be the date and/or someone connected to her. What would help us is knowing when she was last seen and when the last ping occurred but LE has no interest in sharing that information which is what leads me to believe LE is looking at something other than a missing persons case.

Wondering this too... AFAIK I thought this was never specified by MSM or LE?

It is known locally. Photos of the home being searched and address were posted on social media along with the gentleman’s info that lives there. I personally looked this info up on the county assessor and it did match. No specific info has been released by police. Photos were posted of officers searching the property and several cop cars outside the home. Those aren’t allowed here since they haven’t been shared in main stream media.

My hunch at this point is that she od'd on drugs and died during the date. The date panicked and hid her body, probably assuming that nobody knew Sydney was on a date with her.

Of course, as we get more info, my hunch could prove to be wrong.

JMOpinion at the moment.

That has been my thought all along, too.

My apologies on the terminology. I just meant an older gentleman vs someone Sydney&#8217;s age.

Hubby says 60 is the new 30, some days I'm NOT buying it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice