Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The presser was a request for the public's help on leads. The 2 POI were brought in a little bit ago bit won't say where or if they came in on their own. The search last night provided no new leads.
TY. I couldn't get any of the links to load. If it is over now could someone post a regular link?

PC is now over, all that we learned is that AT and BB are talking to police, they were insinuating they were arrested then backtracked and changed it to sound like they were only "talking" to them

Sydney is still missing, they didnt find any evidence at the search locations yesterday and her phone wasn't found in the back yard like had been claimed by a witness.

KCAU9 are saying...

[FONT=&amp]BREAKING NEWS: FBI announces the two persons of interest in the case of missing Northeast Nebraska woman, [/FONT]SydneyLoofe[FONT=&amp], have been arrested in the Midwest. Police are currently questioning them about [/FONT]Loofe[FONT=&amp]'s disappearance.

---

LE backed up on the arrested claim after saying it.[/FONT]

PC is now over, all that we learned is that AT and BB are talking to police, they were insinuating they were arrested then backtracked and changed it to sound like they were only "talking" to them

Sydney is still missing, they didnt find any evidence at the search locations yesterday and her phone wasn't found in the back yard like had been claimed by a witness.

And the gun warrant is active. It was recinded and reissued to add a bond.

B-103 saying...

[FONT=&quot]Authorities say Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell have been detained on warrants unrelated to disappearance of [/FONT]Sydney[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Loofe[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

B-103 saying...

[FONT=&quot]Authorities say Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell have been detained on warrants unrelated to disappearance of [/FONT]Sydney[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Loofe[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I don't get it. They are the last people to have seen her - they need to tell where exactly and when she was dropped off. Instead of all this play acting on the internet. I think until they provide that info, they should be held on suspicion of her abduction.

Eta sorry to be a pain but is there an MSM link for all this please anyone?

I don't get it. They are the last people to have seen her - they need to tell where exactly and when she was dropped off. Instead of all this play acting on the internet. I think until they provide that info, they should be held on suspicion of her abduction.

LE can't hold someone on suspicion. There needs to be evidence, not suspicion.

But, LE can act on the warrants for the other cases. Good.

jmopinion

Sydney's phone wasn't found in the backyard, LE confirms.

So... this also confirms that BB laughing about the phone being found in the backyard on her little video means she knows exactly where it is.

So... this also confirms that BB laughing about the phone being found in the backyard on her little video means she knows exactly where it is.

Not necessarily. It just means she knew they didn't bury a phone in the yard.

jmopinion

If Trail truly is the source of LE's tips on the pond and his old home in Wilber, then of course they aren't going to find anything there. He was buying time which they used to change their appearance and run. I still go back to the first video, where he made the verbal slip and said that LE claimed "Sydney was last seen in L..: and then says Wilber instead. The L city he mentions over and over and is at the center of this case is Lincoln. So sure, maybe he just had Lincoln on the brain, but when one of the last people to see a missing person alive as well as being a poi misquotes the police on where the victim was last seen, I'd attach some significance to that. He spends many minutes in his careful recitation of what he calls facts, correcting them for our benefit. Odd that he would get one so significant and publicly verifiable wrong.
What I find frustrating is if Trail and Boswell end up completely cleared, I can't help but suspect that by acting guilty, they have hampered LE's investigation progress during the most critical time of this unfolding nightmare.

What scares me is they're such an arrogant type, they're the type to not ever say anything because they know in order to be arrested and tried they need evidence and a body and police have neither. We may never know what happened to Sydney.

What scares me is they're such an arrogant type, they're the type to not ever say anything because they know in order to be arrested and tried they need evidence and a body and police have neither. We may never know what happened to Sydney.

Whoever turns on the other will negotiate for a better deal. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member