Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad these two are with police now. I just watched the press conference- feel so badly for her parents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleuthing tip: I used Firefox and a plugin called "Video DownloadHelper" to rip copies of online video from all kinds of sources, such as the police briefing streamed on Facebook of which I missed a large portion of and during which couldn't hear the reporters questions, hence the need to get my own copy. For YouTube and occasionally other sites, I use http://en.savefrom.net/

Those two think this is a big game.Lowlifes that enjoy being in the spotlight.Now where is Sydney?

The warrant for Trail on gun charges was reinstated, that's how they were able to detain him. They are also holding Boswell on a warrant for failure to appear in court for a small amount of drugs:

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/pol...cle_320dcdc4-d5d8-11e7-ab75-5b8f520853ad.html

A warrant has been issued for Trail in Saline County charging him with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person. The warrant had been filed and then withdrawn, but officials said Thursday that it had been refiled.

Boswell is being sought on a warrant out of Lincoln charging her with failure to appear in court related to possession of an ounce or less of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.

I think Bailey will crack under pressure.She is tough around Aubrey,but by herself I think she will give it up.She has to be tired of being on the run.She is still young after all.

Local news sites also have the press conference up on their websites. I watched from my tv (smart tv on the browser) so I don’t have a link, but I searched and several sites had it posted after the fact. I know Facebook streams sometimes stink for quality because everyone is commenting and clicking emojis and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the updates!

snipped by me....
Boswell says on Nov. 15, she picked Loofe up for their second date and the two drive around smoking weed. Boswell then says she took Loofe to her house, where they smoked wax and shatter, before dropping her off at a friend's house.

Okay - I know I'm "old", but have never heard of these terms before - "wax" & "shatter" :thinking: :dunno:

TIA! If you know "what" these items are!

The video you posted Barb Wire says to me "Unavailable".

K - reading further - so it's "like" weed, but stronger THC - right?

Glad to hear these two POSs are off the streets!

And thank you all for posting what has been on their videos! My speakers broke, so it was very much appreciated!!

The warrant for Trail on gun charges was reinstated, that's how they were able to detain him. They are also holding Boswell on a warrant for failure to appear in court for a small amount of drugs:

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/pol...cle_320dcdc4-d5d8-11e7-ab75-5b8f520853ad.html

A warrant has been issued for Trail in Saline County charging him with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person. The warrant had been filed and then withdrawn, but officials said Thursday that it had been refiled.

Boswell is being sought on a warrant out of Lincoln charging her with failure to appear in court related to possession of an ounce or less of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.

Seemingly more bad news. I've been holding out hope that the warrants were the real reason the two were running from the police but they seem relatively minor. Especially considering that the LE briefing made it sound like Trail's gun possession warrant was reinstated over a bond payment issue.
And we covered it earlier but shatter and wax are basically just the psychoactive components of weed leached out and concentrated into a smokable wax. Concentrating it doe not raise the potency but rather the smokers ability to ingest more at once, thereby increasing the effect at time of usage. But again, this stuff is really common now as it is legal where weed is legal. It is just another form of weed. Just do a Youtube search and see it first hand.

LE may have found them so quickly because of the metadata in the videos they uploaded to FaceBook. The videos may have included information about their exact location.

LE may have found them so quickly because of the metadata in the videos they uploaded to FaceBook. The videos may have included information about their exact location.

I'd be surprised if zooming in on BB's sunglasses in the first video didn't net them quite a bit of geographical info.

LE can't hold someone on suspicion. There needs to be evidence, not suspicion.

But, LE can act on the warrants for the other cases. Good.

jmopinion
Isnt the fact she's missing after they last shared drugs with her enough evidence?

Nope, that was the first thing I did before even listening to it. Too pixelated. But I did notice that it seemed like the reflection in her glasses never really changed. I was expecting to see things like road signs pass by. Meanwhile, you could see things go by in the window behind Trail. I should have studied it closer but once I realized there was nothing in the reflections, I moved on.

And lastly on dabs, I know that many people aren't familiar with them but don't let your own unfamiliarity throw you, smoking wax is very common now and is more a sign of a younger smoker than a "dangerous element." As is vaping which means using a heating element to vaporize the chemicals in weed, so you inhale vapor that looks like smoke without actually burning the weed. JMO

I think something bad happened at the house when she smoked this crap and she OD'd They didn't call 911 instead took her somewhere and let her out of their car.
I don't think they buried her because then that would prove they had something to do with it. This way they can say I dropped her off I don't know what happen.
This is so sad it has kept me up all night thinking of different scenarios.
This seems the easiest one and simple
In their head part of it's true she dropped her off. Behind every lie is some truth..
JMO I hope I'm wrong..

I'm curious where they picked them up. They said they have to go "down" to get them or talk to them. The wall he stood in front of seemed painted a nice color, not wallpaper as u would expect in a hotel. Wondering if someone was harboring them. As much as he mentioned Falls City in that vid it makes me wonder if that's where they got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay