Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding his behavior..I read at one point that he was moved to Leavenworth because he was refusing to eat

Well, I believe he's now back in Saline County because he complained his attorney was too far away. The reason he gave the Judge why he wants to represent himself....

Hey JerseyGirl - Thanks for all the updates!

Any word on the Judge allowing AT to represent himself?

TIA! :wave:

If she died from strangulation, why did she get cut up?

How does Baileys story about dropping SL off at a friends house hold up if she was dead? Hmmm.

Aubrey Trail is expected to make some sort of plea in Federal Court where he is only being charged with fraud counts.

Aubrey Trail is expected to enter a plea next week in a federal fraud case filed after he became a person of interest in the disappearance and death of Sydney Loofe.At a brief hearing in U.S. District Court in Lincoln, Trail’s attorney, Korey Reiman, asked the judge to set a hearing for an entry of plea next week.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Cheryl Zwart set a hearing March 29. But it’s not yet clear to what charges he’ll be pleading.

Trail is facing 14 federal charges for allegedly swindling a Kansas couple of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

http://columbustelegram.com/news/lo...cle_82f58f04-f5a7-5122-910a-0d5562b48037.html

Thursday, March 29th:
*Hearing (Plea ?) - NE - Sydney Loofe (24) (Nov. 15, 2017/found Dec. 4, 2017) - *Aubrey C. Trail (51) indicted with 14 counts of Federal fraud, has pled not guilty ($400K gold scam). AT says "accidentally suffocated Sydney-a POI in Sydney's case. Had hearing on March 7th - AT wants to rep himself, potential sentence would be 280 years in prison. Judge postponed ruling.
*Bailey M. Boswell (23) indicted on 13 counts of Federal fraud, has pled not guilty ($400K gold scam) arrested & charged with transportation of stolen goods, securities, moneys, state tax stamps or articles used in aiding and abetting these types of crimes across State lines (Federal Charge); Boswell appeared in court on 12/7/17 & Trail on 12/8/17; flight risks will remain in Federal custody.
Judge delays trial to give attorneys more time; to May 14, 2018.
Aubrey Trail is expected to enter a plea today 3/29 in a federal fraud case filed after he became a person of interest in the disappearance and death of Sydney Loofe. At a brief hearing in U.S. District Court in Lincoln, Trail’s attorney, Korey Reiman, asked the judge to set a hearing for an entry of plea next week.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Cheryl Zwart set a hearing March 29. But it’s not yet clear to what charges he’ll be pleading.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/special-prosecutor-appointed-in-aubrey-trail-weapons-case-after-charge/article_7a102b42-bc06-542f-8a40-e3105458e24e.html

http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/special-prosecutor-appointed-in-aubrey-trail-weapons-case-after-charge/article_7a102b42-bc06-542f-8a40-e3105458e24e.html

Both Boswell and Trail have pleaded not guilty to the [fraud] charges, but Trail has indicated he wishes to change his plea. A hearing set for Thursday was postponed until April 5.

Trail's attorney has declined to comment on what his client, who is facing 14 charges, would plead to.

Aubrey Trail expected to plead guilty to fraud charges next week
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/aub...cle_4360de84-3712-50df-bab1-9dc8c7a3c65c.html

LINCOLN — Aubrey Trail, a person of interest in the death of Lincoln store clerk Sydney Loofe, is expected to enter a guilty plea to unrelated federal fraud charges next week.

Last week, Trail had requested a hearing to change his plea from not guilty. He was scheduled to be in U.S. District Court today, but the hearing was postponed at his request until April 5.

What’s even going on with this case? It’s been over 4 months...

Any of the locals been hearing anything??

What’s even going on with this case? It’s been over 4 months...

Any of the locals been hearing anything??
Just the trial stuff for the fraud. Nothing for sydney, cept for behind the scenes. Its all about the waiting game.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Just the trial stuff for the fraud. Nothing for sydney, cept for behind the scenes. Its all about the waiting game.

Yup I know. I just feel like there’s some crazy stuff that’s going to come out. It’s taking too long for it to just be a “simple” murder/whatever. JMO

Yup I know. I just feel like there’s some crazy stuff that’s going to come out. It’s taking too long for it to just be a “simple” murder/whatever. JMO
Its going to be a circus for sure. Feel nad for her family because i feel like some untrue thing will be out to light that are unsavory. At least most know hes a fraud and will put his version to the side.

Thursday, April 5th:
*Hearing (Plea ?) - NE - Sydney Loofe (24) (Nov. 15, 2017/found Dec. 4, 2017) - *Aubrey C. Trail (51) indicted with 14 counts of Federal fraud, has pled not guilty ($400K gold scam). AT says "accidentally suffocated Sydney-a POI in Sydney's case. Hearing (Plea) was postponed from March 29th.
Had hearing on March 7th - AT wants to rep himself, potential sentence would be 280 years in prison. Judge postponed ruling.
*Bailey M. Boswell (23) indicted on 13 counts of Federal fraud, has pled not guilty ($400K gold scam) arrested & charged with transportation of stolen goods, securities, moneys, state tax stamps or articles used in aiding and abetting these types of crimes across State lines (Federal Charge); Boswell appeared in court on 12/7/17 & Trail on 12/8/17; flight risks will remain in Federal custody.
Judge delays trial to give attorneys more time; to May 14, 2018.
Aubrey Trail is expected to enter a plea today 3/29/18 in a federal fraud case filed after he became a person of interest in the disappearance and death of Sydney Loofe. At a brief hearing in U.S. District Court in Lincoln, Trail’s attorney, Korey Reiman, asked the judge to set a hearing for an entry of plea next week. U.S. Magistrate Judge Cheryl Zwart set a hearing March 29. But it’s not yet clear to what charges he’ll be pleading. Postponed to April 5th.

Big surprise ... Aubrey Trail playing games again.

Aubrey Trail, a person of interest in the death and disappearance of Sydney Loofe, reversed course and decided not to change his plea on federal fraud charges after requesting a hearing to do so.Trail appeared in court at noon on Thursday for his change of plea hearing, after requesting the hearing in mid-March.
Trail pleaded not guilty to charges of interstate transportation of stolen property back in December. According to court documents, an "anticipated plea of guilty" was expected on Thursday.

http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Aubrey-Trail-back-in-court-on-fraud-charges-478846783.html

From the article posted above ^^

The case is now headed for a 5-day trial for both Trail and Boswell, and it is scheduled to begin on May 14.

Its going to be a circus for sure. Feel nad for her family because i feel like some untrue thing will be out to light that are unsavory. At least most know hes a fraud and will put his version to the side.

Yes a circus is just what this is fixing to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member