Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The
For his entire adult life, AT has probably had to travel light and has purchased what he needs as he needs it. He's moved all over the place and he's also been in several prisons.

It will be interesting to see if a forensic psychologist will be testifying about whether they believe AT is a serial murderer. JMO, I think it is possible that he is.
There is a forensic psychologist from out. Of state on the potential witness list and there is an expert witness being flown on the 8th

I would like to know how AT and BB get their money. FBI testimony indicates no evidence of video at this time. Today’s witness said she never heard conversations regarding making videos. Yes they have an antique business with stolen inventory and they did scam the Kansas couple out off around $400k but the way they spend money there has to be another source
Maybe dealing drugs? There has to be something

For his entire adult life, AT has probably had to travel light and has purchased what he needs as he needs it. He's moved all over the place and he's also been in several prisons.

It will be interesting to see if a forensic psychologist will be testifying about whether they believe AT is a serial murderer. JMO, I think it is possible that he is.
IMO, it is definitely possible that he is a serial murderer. I hope to God that it is all “talk,” but I fear that it is not :(

Tuesday, July 2nd:
*Trial continues (Day 10) (@ 9am CT) - NE - Sydney Loofe (24) (Nov. 15, 2017, Lincoln; found Dec. 4 & 5, 2017 in Edgar, east of Clay Center) – only for *Aubrey C. Trail (51) charged & indicted (6/11/18) & arraigned (7/13/18) with 1st degree murder & improper disposal of human remains (plead guilty to this charge 6/18/19) & charged (3/1/19) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial started 6/17/19 with jury selection. Trial started on 6/18/19 & runs thru 7/8/19. Jurors: 7 women & 5 men, with 3 alternates. One juror was excused for family emergency on 6/28/19. Now 2 alternates. No info on gender.
Court info & Trial info from Day 1-8 (6/11/19 to 6/28/19) reference post #934 here:
Found Deceased - NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

7/1/19 Day 9: Trail is not in court this morning. State witnesses: FBI Special Agent Mike Maseth continues testifying. Ashley Hills (one of Trail's "witches"). Trial continues on 7/2.
*Bailey M. Boswell (23) – Next Pretrial hearing on 8/9. Trial starts 10/25 thru 11/1/19.

Maybe prior victims were brainwashed followers? It seems like he is manipulative enough that he would make sure the victims also committed a crime themselves - so if they reported a crime against him, they would be afraid of also being charged with crimes they committed.

That's my hunch, not fact.

jmo

I think I'm going to wait to see what these women say and the forensic person before I guess what was going on. If there was a video made, they should know if they were involved.

Are they witnesses for the prosecution or for the defence.

I think I'm going to wait to see what these women say and the forensic person before I guess what was going on. If there was a video made, they should know if they were involved.

Are they witnesses for the prosecution or for the defence.

They are witnesses for the prosecution. The FBI agent who testified yesterday morning stated no videos were found.

I also think profit is one motive (in addition to fulfilling his fantasy life), but the profit comes selling the video or charging viewers, imo. He's filming on spec, imo.

But if you have info about an upfront buyer, is the source of info something other than his mouth - or is it your opinion?

mo
I don't actually think posters need a source for an opinion do we?

Good Lord.... "Prosecution witnesses" or not, these women have SERIOUS problems and were voluntarily involved in some heinous stuff. I'm glad their names were published. Expose and run those crazies out of their towns.

"I continued to borrow $50-$100 from Aubrey Trail in order to stay on his good side"

I call pants on fire. Who BORROWS money to stay on someone's good side; logic tells me it would be the other way around. Logic also tells me that while sharing info on their dealings with Trail and Boswell, it's highly likely they downplay their own involvement or interests.

These broken women are SICK individuals as well. Regardless of the likely deals they made and the testimony they are now willing to give (AFTER someone is already dead mind you, not before) doesn't make them any less of a threat to society in my humble opinion.

JMO, this is very interesting because I do believe the dismemberment was THE real purpose for the murder.

The owners of the residence and their son reported they didn't hear anything that night. I think Sydney walked into the apartment and AT snuck up on her from behind and strangled her. I think her phone was turned off by either BB or AT and it was after Sydney was dead.

IIRC, within a matter of days of meeting on Tinder, there were over 100 communications between BB and Sydney. It appears BB put forth quite a bit of effort into gaining Sydney's trust and BB's goal was to get Sydney to go to the apartment in Wilber. Would she risk making Sydney suspicious by telling her that she lived with a much older man and that he was going to be at the apartment that night? I don't think BB ever mentioned anything about AT to Sydney.

This is all JMO. The testimony at trial this week will tell the whole story.

Certainly a possibility and a horrible thought. This so reminds me of the submarine killing and dismemberment of the Swedish journalist, where there was also a suggestion of a snuff film never proved.

The part regarding the disposal of the body that baffles me is they did it in the middle of the afternoon from around 2:30-5:00
How do you drive along a road and throw things out the window ie..phone case, phone, credit card DL then drop 17 garbage bags full of human remains and other pieces of evidence in the middle of the day and NO one sees you???
And a police car following for 8 miles? Didn't Trail say that?

(Yes I know he's a liar)

Thanks for your great reports BTW.

Good Lord.... "Prosecution witnesses" or not, these women have SERIOUS problems and were voluntarily involved in some heinous stuff. I'm glad their names were published. Expose and run those crazies out of their towns.

"I continued to borrow $50-$100 from Aubrey Trail in order to stay on his good side"

I call pants on fire. Who BORROWS money to stay on someone's good side; logic tells me it would be the other way around. Logic also tells me that while sharing info on their dealings with Trail and Boswell, it's highly likely they downplay their own involvement or interests.

These broken women are SICK individuals as well. Regardless of the likely deals they made and the testimony they are now willing to give (AFTER someone is already dead mind you, not before) doesn't make them any less of a threat to society in my humble opinion.

JMO, it would take a broken person to be involved with AT and BB. It appears Tinder was a source used by them to find some (or all?) of these young women.

I do think BB and AT were quite adept at ferreting out candidates for their group who were either interested in that lifestyle or who were easily manipulated and groomed.

Whichever is the case, I hope they all get the help that they need.

JMO

Did I read correctly that Trail claims he was given 15 thousand dollars and that he offered Loofe 5 thousand; 1/3 of the amount?
For a self admitted greedy person, this seems odd to me.
Yes but if the actual plan was for her to be killed, he wouldn't have to pay up, would he?

I remember a time when comments were deleted for suggesting the occult.
These aren't suggestions now but testimony it seems so I guess that's ok to post and discuss when it's fact. Weird that though. The jury will have a lot to think about.

JMO, it would take a broken person to be involved with AT and BB. It appears Tinder was a source used by them to find some (or all?) of these young women.

I do think BB and AT were quite adept at ferreting out candidates for their group who were either interested in that lifestyle or who were easily manipulated and groomed.

Whichever is the case, I hope they all get the help that they need.

JMO

I disagree that it would be 'broken' people. But addicted persons or people with money problems are groomed and manipulated and drawn in. It is just like a pimp treats his women IMO.

No, but there would be a trail of the cash and/or video in some form had it been for an outsider. Phone calls, GPS info, texts, something one would think.
People like Trail don't often use bank accounts. We know he has fraudulently sold "gold" coins for big bucks, but this money would not necessarily be traceable IMO.

Ritual homicides committed by true believers reflect a serious knowledge of the particular theology, a high level of skill, and meticulous attention to detail. Essentially, ritual murders committed by true believers are contemporary acts of human sacrifice. The perpetrator considers the murder to be a sacred act and the crime scene will reflect this. The victim is selected according to the purpose of the ritual and can be a stranger or a member of the group. The death will occur in a designated sacred space determined by the group’s doctrine, often an isolated outdoor area. The date is often significant and may correspond to an occult holiday or a group holiday. Since human sacrifice is a blood ritual the most common weapon is a ritual knife. Depending on the group’s doctrine, death may be slow and tortuous or a quick slitting of the throat. A common forensic indicator of ritual sacrifice is for blood to be drained from the victim. Other indicators are mutilation, carving symbols into flesh, cannibalism, sexual abuse, and dismemberment. The purpose of sacrifice is to increase personal power and/or fulfill the requirements of the belief system. True believers are the most dangerous perpetrators of any kind of religious violence because of the degree of their commitment to their beliefs, their disregard for civil authority, and their nontraditional worldview that permits them to murder without remorse.
The Forensics of Sacrifice: A Symbolic Analysis of Ritualistic Crime
Dawn Perlmutter

Institute for the Research of Organized & Ritual Violence, LLC

Curious if the upcoming expert witnesses are going to testify as to the existence of ritual elements and the expertise or lack of by the killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife