Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome, though I'm only new to this new format of the board. I've been a WS for almost 10,000 posts (not sure what that translates to in human years, lol!).

I'm liking the new format, btw.

Thanks again.

I think he's living in his own fantasy world, and I'm not talking about the fantasies he's talking about. I don't believe for a second anything he's been saying about running a sexual fantasy thing. I think he's just a weirdo who wanted to play out HIS fantasy of killing someone. I think it was a 2-person show with only him and BB present. I also think he was the mastermind. I think he used drugs to keep a strong hold on BB and told her that if they got caught, he'd take all the blame and convinced her that she wouldn't be punished... that's how he got her to go along with everything. I think she participated in the whole thing. I'm not sure if she was the one holding the extension cord, but if that's what AT wanted, then she did. He probably dismembered her while BB cleaned.

He thinks he's such a brilliant criminal after getting away with all the fraud stuff for so long, but he left a HUGE trail (no pun intended) behind him. Like someone else said... he's just a really bad con artist.

Sounds like a thrill kill and not well planned - planned nonetheless.
But body brokers/ organ brokers are a real thing as I found out in this thread;
TX - TX - Lake Houston, Wht/HispFem, 20-45, severed head, red hair, Mar'18

And here;
A Body Broker Took Bodies Donated To Science, Dismembered Them, And Sold The Body Parts Illegally

Another theory had possibly other(s) involved? For the killing aspect? I don't know if any evidence supports that, I'm not sure that much has been released yet.

I am still baffled on what their motive could have been. Any possibility they were doing it for organ harvesting?

I don't think it was for organ harvesting, but I have had a feeling from the start that they profited from this murder in ways more than just fantasy fulfillment. Trail is all about making money illegally afterall. I dread the idea that they filmed the process, but that has been a thought in my mind - perhaps not the dismemberment part, but the sex acts and torture. I hope I'm wrong because this case is bad enough - but there is a market for videos like that.

jmopinion

This might have been posted already - it's video of Trail in court yesterday, June 13. He said he wants to proceed pro se (representing himself), but the court appointed a stand-by lawyer in case he changes his mind. The next court appearance is for the election of a preliminary hearing, and Trail indicated that wasn't necessary as he agrees to proceed as quickly as possible. The judge said she will keep the election of a preliminary hearing date on the calendar so that the stand-by lawyer has time to review.

The guy looks smug, imo. What's with his seeming to push the case "quickly" - another manipulation to make himself look like he's taking responsibility? Or to go quickly to rush the prosecutors so their case isn't ready and strong enough to convict him? Or is he just being a smug for the sake of being smug?

Maybe this is his retirement plan. He couldn't make it in society so when all his scams and schemes fell apart, he planned to just spend the rest of his life in jail and his plan is falling into place? I'm only half-joking - what's this game he seems to be playing?

jmopinion

This might have been posted already - it's video of Trail in court yesterday, June 13. He said he wants to proceed pro se (representing himself), but the court appointed a stand-by lawyer in case he changes his mind. The next court appearance is for the election of a preliminary hearing, and Trail indicated that wasn't necessary as he agrees to proceed as quickly as possible. The judge said she will keep the election of a preliminary hearing date on the calendar so that the stand-by lawyer has time to review.

The guy looks smug, imo. What's with his seeming to push the case "quickly" - another manipulation to make himself look like he's taking responsibility? Or to go quickly to rush the prosecutors so their case isn't ready and strong enough to convict him? Or is he just being a smug for the sake of being smug?

Maybe this is his retirement plan. He couldn't make it in society so when all his scams and schemes fell apart, he planned to just spend the rest of his life in jail and his plan is falling into place? I'm only half-joking - what's this game he seems to be playing?

jmopinion

IMO - simply his psychopathy shining through;

Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder[1] characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

Psychopathy - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Next court date for both of them is Tuesday, June 19. Boswell asked for a court-appointed lawyer.

Judge refers to her as "ms. Loofe" halfway through....uh

Anyway, Trail comes off as seeming entitled almost. Seems almost annoyed in a sense like he thinks he knows more/is better than all the people around him? IMO

I don't think it was for organ harvesting, but I have had a feeling from the start that they profited from this murder in ways more than just fantasy fulfillment. Trail is all about making money illegally afterall. I dread the idea that they filmed the process, but that has been a thought in my mind - perhaps not the dismemberment part, but the sex acts and torture. I hope I'm wrong because this case is bad enough - but there is a market for videos like that.

jmopinion

This is what I'm thinking, too. I'm thinking they may have filmed the whole thing for profit. He seems very driven by money. If they bought the tools to dismember her, it wasn't a sexual thing gone wrong. It went right for them. And maybe he's pushing things along because he wants the investigation to stop before they find something else (the video? the buyer? others they've done?).

Aubrey Trail says he won't be pleading guilty in Sydney Loofe's death Aubrey Trail says he won't be pleading guilty in Sydney Loofe's death

AT now says he’s going to plead not guilty even though he admits to strangling her with the cord, all because they charged BB and none of that is true.

He called the Journal Star. Again. I’m sure the attorneys that were appointed to be on stand-by loved that.

Glad to see charges filed finally. Looks like this is potentially a capital murder case. I'm not sure how Saline County would handle it - the courthouse is tiny.

The more I've thought about this case and the actions of the suspects, it's sort of a twist on the plot of Natural Born Killers. When the film came out Trail would have been in his 20's, and I recall the movie being huge and also controversial. I don't think Boswell is exactly a Mallory, but I think Trail is doing this for the recognition - he is a small time crook and aging loser who is desperate for recognition from the press.

Poor Sydney, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. I believe Boswell was fishing for anyone and Sydney happened to be the one who took the bait first. I have a young 20-something sister who uses Tinder that lives in Lincoln - it gives me chills to know how easily she could have become a victim.

Aubrey Trail says he won't be pleading guilty in Sydney Loofe's death Aubrey Trail says he won't be pleading guilty in Sydney Loofe's death

AT now says he’s going to plead not guilty even though he admits to strangling her with the cord, all because they charged BB and none of that is true.

He called the Journal Star. Again. I’m sure the attorneys that were appointed to be on stand-by loved that.

Master manipulator at work. He decides to plead not guilty because his girlfriend was charged too? That makes no legal or logical sense whatsoever, but it's how manipulators and con men change the conversation into crazy chaos.

In the same article he does admit he killed Sydney with an electrical cord, but on accident not premeditated. Didn't he previously say he suffocated her?

But, go ahead and talk, Aubrey. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

jmopinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member