Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe that most of her body was in trash bags, but I also think some remains were scattered around the roadside.

Loofe’s remains were found in rural Clay County on Dec. 4, and other parts of her body were found in garbage bags east of Clay Center in Clay County on Dec. 5.

Both of their appearances today:

Boswell+and+Trail+in+court.jpg

Looks like Trail lost some weight?

Court documents reveal information about death of Sydney Loofe

I'll be interested to see if we learn any more about their movements on the day of November 15th. The Home Depot they purchased the items at is almost next door (it's in the same little shopping complex) to the Menards that Sydney worked at. The affidavits state that Sydney worked her shift later in the day at Menards, so it makes it sound like they purchased the items at Home Depot prior to her beginning her shift. It may not mean anything, but I think it's interesting they were in the exact same area she was supposed to be at later that day. Makes me wonder if they waited around and stalked her or if they bought their stuff and got the heck out of dodge. It may not mean anything either, it's just interesting that they could have gone to the other Home Depot or the other Menards on the other side of town, or any number of other hardware stores, but instead, were in Lincoln that day and were at the Home Depot next to the Menards she worked at.

upload_2018-6-12_14-24-54.png

I'll be interested to see if we learn any more about their movements on the day of November 15th. The Home Depot they purchased the items at is almost next door (it's in the same little shopping complex) to the Menards that Sydney worked at. The affidavits state that Sydney worked her shift later in the day at Menards, so it makes it sound like they purchased the items at Home Depot prior to her beginning her shift. It may not mean anything, but I think it's interesting they were in the exact same area she was supposed to be at later that day. Makes me wonder if they waited around and stalked her or if they bought their stuff and got the heck out of dodge. It may not mean anything either, it's just interesting that they could have gone to the other Home Depot or the other Menards on the other side of town, or any number of other hardware stores, but instead, were in Lincoln that day and were at the Home Depot next to the Menards she worked at.

View attachment 136069

Oh damn, I was just going to look up the proximity of the Home Depot to her work. If they stayed in Lincoln all day watching her movements etc, that would most likely mean AT was in the car when BB picked her up.

And on another note.

BB picked her up at 7pm I believe. Wilbur is 45~ minutes away. Her last ping was 8:31pm. Only leaves like 45 minutes max before they shut off her phone.

gaah-smiley.gif
I hate this new rule they just passed here...

451: Unavailable for legal reasons
We recognise you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore cannot grant you access at this time. For any issues, e-mail us at webmaster@omaha.com or call us at 402-444-1000.

I've started to get a LOT of these messages from U.S. newspapers!!

I do not understand why the UK is blocking access to US news articles.
HTTP 451 - Wikipedia
The number 451 is a reference to Ray Bradbury's 1953 dystopian novel Fahrenheit 451, in which books are outlawed.
angry-smiley.gif

When Trial says there were two women in the room when Sydney was killed, does anyone think it's really Sydney and Bailey, instead of two additional women? I don't think I've seen anything released that police are looking for 2 other women.

Sydney was so excited after her first 'date' and had no idea the evil that was about to surround her. I keep wondering how this murder could have been prevented, and I'm drawing a blank. While any date COULD be dangerous, how are we suppose to meet the person of our dreams if we don't go on any dates? There's dangers in meeting strangers on any media outlet, however, aren't we all strangers at some point? Even if someone else knows a person, it doesn't mean you know them, so you're still going on a date with a stranger.

Wow - and thank goodness for the arrest.

Looks like LE has plenty of evidence for the case to go forward successfully. Justice will be served.

I'm still wondering of the murderers had plans regarding what to do after an arrest...and this whole thing is still part of their sick role-playing act. My hunch is that they are going to be lying and conning to the very end, especially AT.

jmopinion

When Trial says there were two women in the room when Sydney was killed, does anyone think it's really Sydney and Bailey, instead of two additional women? I don't think I've seen anything released that police are looking for 2 other women.

Sydney was so excited after her first 'date' and had no idea the evil that was about to surround her. I keep wondering how this murder could have been prevented, and I'm drawing a blank. While any date COULD be dangerous, how are we suppose to meet the person of our dreams if we don't go on any dates? There's dangers in meeting strangers on any media outlet, however, aren't we all strangers at some point? Even if someone else knows a person, it doesn't mean you know them, so you're still going on a date with a stranger.

BBM;
I agree the 2 women were Sydney and Bailey. I think if there were 4 women police would know the other 2 by now.

BBM;
I agree the 2 women were Sydney and Bailey. I think if there were 4 women police would know the other 2 by now.

I agree:

"Loofe had allegedly agreed to be part of a sexual fantasy with Trail and the two other women while Boswell was passed out from drugs in another room, he said."
Woman, 24, Who Vanished After Online Date Was Strangled by Extension Cord, Dismembered: Officials

I think the "two other women" story was just a lie to look like Trail was distancing Boswell from the actual murder. I think it was designed to be a clumsy, easy-to-see-through lie from the start to make Trail look like a good guy protecting Boswell.

Trail is a manipulator and loves to talk. The "two other women" story was just him talking, even if he knew nobody would believe him for long.

If there really were two other women, I do think we'd have had some sort of clue by now. Could be there were others there, but I doubt it. I think it was Trail and Boswell alone with Sydney. The murder certainly wasn't accident if they were at the store in advance buying supplies to be used in disposing the body.

jmopinion

I agree:

"Loofe had allegedly agreed to be part of a sexual fantasy with Trail and the two other women while Boswell was passed out from drugs in another room, he said."
Woman, 24, Who Vanished After Online Date Was Strangled by Extension Cord, Dismembered: Officials

I think the "two other women" story was just a lie to look like Trail was distancing Boswell from the actual murder. I think it was designed to be a clumsy, easy-to-see-through lie from the start to make Trail look like a good guy protecting Boswell.

Trail is a manipulator and loves to talk. The "two other women" story was just him talking, even if he knew nobody would believe him for long.

If there really were two other women, I do think we'd have had some sort of clue by now. Could be there were others there, but I doubt it. I think it was Trail and Boswell alone with Sydney. The murder certainly wasn't accident if they were at the store in advance buying supplies to be used in disposing the body.

jmopinion
I don't believe anything he has said. I have to believe that what happened to Sydney started very soon after arriving in Wilber. One important thing to note from the charging affidavits is that the coroner said homicidal violence including strangulation. Other things likely were done prior to strangulation. You don't need to bleach down walls after strangling someone.

I agree:

jmopinion

BBM;
Yes that was the impression I got from his public confession when we knew that she was involved. So he says publicly that it was all him then he tells investigators that she helped clean up the crime scene. He confesses to the crime then chooses to represent himself? Another example of grandstanding because everyone is an idiot but him

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member