Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to see murder charges finally brought in this case!

I think this trial is going to be a circus. I won't be the least bit surprised if Aubrey Trail is going to try to pull a lot of stunts, including but not limited too, filing lots of ludicrous motions, taking the stand with a preposterous tale, and possibly even acting as his own lawyer.

Meanwhile, not a peep from Boswell...wouldn't be surprised if she takes a plea and testifies against AT.

Sydney Loofe's dismembered remains were found in garbage bags east of Clay Center on December 4th and 5th.

Security video from Home Depot in Lincoln on November 15 shows Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell purchasing tools and supplies believed to be used in the dismemberment and disposal of Sydney Loofe. At that time, Sydney Loofe was still alive, and began her shift at Menards later that day.

A forensic pathologist determined the cause of death to be homicidal violence including strangulation.

Trail acknowledged he strangled her to death with an extension cord and Boswell assisted in cleaning up the crime scene and disposing of Loofe’s body.

Court documents reveal information about death of Sydney Loofe

Sydney Loofe's dismembered remains were found in garbage bags east of Clay Center on December 4th and 5th.

Security video from Home Depot in Lincoln on November 15 shows Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell purchasing tools and supplies believed to be used in the dismemberment and disposal of Sydney Loofe. At that time, Sydney Loofe was still alive, and began her shift at Menards later that day.

A forensic pathologist determined the cause of death to be homicidal violence including strangulation.

Trail acknowledged he strangled her to death with an extension cord and Boswell assisted in cleaning up the crime scene and disposing of Loofe’s body.

Court documents reveal information about death of Sydney Loofe

The fact that the tools were bought beforehand is chilling.

Photo of Boswell's appearance today in court:

Boswell16.JPG

Boswell, Trail appear in court

Boswell, 24, using a profile with the name “Audrey,” met Loofe through a dating app called Tinder. About 140 messages were sent between the two women from Nov. 11 to Nov. 15. They went on a date on Nov. 14 and planned to go on another one on the next day.

The last message Boswell sent to Loofe was at 6:54 p.m. on Nov. 15, telling Loofe she had arrived at her home.

Authorities determined Loofe’s cell phone pinged with a tower near Wilber about 8:30 p.m. that night.

Boswell and Trail lived in a basement apartment at 621 W. Seventh St. in Wilber. Authorities searched the residence on Nov. 19 and noticed the walls appeared “wiped down in an effort to clean them,” the documents said.

Loofe’s remains were found in rural Clay County on Dec. 4, and other parts of her body were found in garbage bags east of Clay Center in Clay County on Dec. 5.

Sydney Loofe was strangled with extension cord, according to court documents

gaah-smiley.gif
I hate this new rule they just passed here...

451: Unavailable for legal reasons
We recognise you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore cannot grant you access at this time. For any issues, e-mail us at webmaster@omaha.com or call us at 402-444-1000.

I've started to get a LOT of these messages from U.S. newspapers!!

Does using incognito help?

Damn......

Disgusted.

Even though I think we all knew and expected it to be the situation since a lot of that info was leaked....

Still. No words really.
Truly unbelievable. It wasn't a spur of a moment thing. They planned her murder and bought the tools they needed beforehand. Psychopaths -both of them.

Oh boy, he wants to proceed Pro Se, but has an attorney coming to speak to him tomorrow. The State is asking that he be appointed counsel on "Stand-by"

The Judge is appointing "Stand-by" counsel.

Ha! Totally called that one! He really thinks he can outsmart everyone, doesn’t he? What an arrogant psychopathic turd!

On a more somber note...poor poor Sydney. She didn’t know she was already marked for death before she even showed up for her date. Now I hope Boswell doesn’t get a deal, because that is some truly evil *advertiser censored* right there - luring a hopeful young woman to a horrific death under the guise of romance.

Ha! Totally called that one! He really thinks he can outsmart everyone, doesn’t he? What an arrogant psychopathic turd!

On a more somber note...poor poor Sydney. She didn’t know she was already marked for death before she even showed up for her date. Now I hope Boswell doesn’t get a deal, because that is some truly evil *advertiser censored* right there - luring a hopeful young woman to a horrific death under the guise of romance.

He thinks he’s so smart but yet.... buys all the tools/whatever hours before on camera....and the best part of it all...they go to great lengths to dismember the body but then keep her in trash bags??? Am I the only one that finds that just strange?

I remember a few months back when there were rumors of the trash bag theory and someone commented and said no way they’d dismember her body and then keep her in trash bags for the evidence to be sealed and whatnot.

Also yes. I really hope she doesn’t get a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234